Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Big Brother 2016: Lucky 7

Quote Originally Posted by znarfy View Post
    ^Nagpa-bottom siya sa execs ng Showtime that's why he won Gandang Lalaki? Marami akong theories char haha
    This is not new to me, it's all written in his face that he will do it for the fame & money.. i still find him annoying.
    I wouldn't even careless if he have a child or if his bi. could pbb save the sob story and make the drama happen, just like Tommy & Dawn, Bea & The girl who doesn't have respect.
    confrontations. PBB needs some spice!
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,

There ya' go, he finally admitted that he's a father.

AS4:
    VALENTINA/TRINITY/MONIQUE/MANILA
    S11: VANJIE/SILKY/YVIE
    DRAGRACETH2: KANA/ANGELE/KANDY

EPISODE 4 HIGHLIGHTS

-There was an open mic comedy show led by Nonong. It was entitled as The Nonong Show (so original, isn’t it?) His first set of jokes was rather irrelevant to the other housemates (they didn’t get his jokes that much which made him feel bad for himself). His second and third set of jokes, though, finally entertained them especially his sea lion impersonation.
    -Mccoy and Nikko had finally finished the two-in-one shirt task.
    -Nonong’s final act was with Big Brother as he renamed this season as the Squatters Edition where the housemates pretend to be classless people and Kuya’s always questioning their behavior, especially Nonong’s.
    -Nikko confessed to Kuya that he’s already had a son. I heard him say ‘at ang asawa ko’ but he told Kuya that the baby-mommy is his current girlfriend.

AS4:

EPISODE 4 HIGHLIGHTS

-There was an open mic comedy show led by Nonong. It was entitled as The Nonong Show (so original, isn’t it?) His first set of jokes was rather irrelevant to the other housemates (they didn’t get his jokes that much which made him feel bad for himself). His second and third set of jokes, though, finally entertained them especially his sea lion impersonation.
    -Mccoy and Nikko had finally finished the two-in-one shirt task.
    -Nonong’s final act was with Big Brother as he renamed this season as the Squatters Edition where the housemates pretend to be classless people and Kuya’s always questioning their behavior, especially Nonong’s.
    -Nikko confessed to Kuya that he’s already had a son. I heard him say ‘at ang asawa ko’ but he told Kuya that the baby-mommy is his current girlfriend.

No highlights for Yassi & JK? I don't really want to watch this season.
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

^ We'll see some JK drama tomorrow. I think it's not gonna be backstory blah blah so I'm quite excited.

Quote Originally Posted by skixoid View Post
    ^ We'll see some JK drama tomorrow. I think it's not gonna be backstory blah blah so I'm quite excited.
    What drama? Oh my god, I'm going to watch tomorrows episode.
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

^He thinks that his opinions don't matter the other housemates because of his age.

AS4:

Nikko's baby and girlfriend.

AS4:

EPISODE 5 HIGHLIGHTS:

-They’re second task was to do a water puppetry, an old tradition of Vietnamese people for recreation.
    -JK wanted to offer his suggestions about the water puppetry task, but the other housemates always neglect him especially Chacha who wanted him to play the guitar instead of playing puppets. He walked out of pool and went to the confession room to talk to Big Brother about it.
    -JK felt that he’s being deserted by the other housemates due to his age that his opinions might not matter to them. Big Brother told him that it’s not true and that all of them are equal in the house whatever age they have.
    -According to Nikko and Mccoy, though, they thought that JK was needed more to play the guitar for he’s the only person who can play it. Chacha also felt that JK was hurt that the moment he came back to the pool, she consoled him. (He was already okay at that time.)
    -Nonong threw some jokes to JK and everything (seems) okay after. During their break, Nonong made a song about Chacha, how big her mouth is, and that she only knows how to fry eggs. Lol
    -Their water puppet task went good. Yassi thought that JK was the main reason why they succeeded as he added spice to the task with his guitar and singing skills.
    -In the end, after Big Brother consulted to a Vietnamese puppeteer, he declared that they won their second task.
    -Later on, JK confessed to Big Brother that the reason why he wanted to take charge to their puppet task is because he grew up being independent and he doesn’t want to rely on other people.
    -Nonong and Hideo had a fun showdown on which of them has more sex appeal.
    -They showed a lot of spoilers for next week at the end of the episode, including Jinri’s former relationship with a comedian ( she was Ramon Bautista’s girlfriend), Yassi’s longing for his father, Mccoy and Elisse’s love story (I might root for Mccoy if they’re not pushing this love team thing, which they would obviously not), their first nomination, and more.

AS4:

Am I the only one here who sees Ayu Gani in Thuy? The resemblance is uncanny.

AS4:

I honestly want to hate Mccoy but I couldn't. He's a bae <3

AS4:

EPISODE 6 HIGHLIGHTS

-Elisse shared about her former relationship with an actor in our country (she was two-timed). He didn’t tell the name of that actor but hinted that he’s quite successful here(James Reid?). Chacha told her to avoid falling in love with actors since she’s quite salty about love as it seems to them. Yassi, on the other hand, wanted her to be with Mccoy instead (She ships McLisse).
    -During her talk with Big Brother, she cried reminiscing his former boyfriend and whatever he has done to her. She’s really salty about her past relationship with this actor.
    -Yassi thinks that Elisse has a crush on Mccoy because whenever they tease them, Elisse’s face always go red. Mccoy, though, said that he and Elisse are just friends but he finds her very attractive. *cue Ylona’s song ‘nakakaba, nakakakilig’*

AS4:

It's tea time.

So Jon is her ex-lover.

But it could be James, too.

AS4:

Another tea time:

Is she the first evictee?

Spoiler:  

AS4:

I wish it's James instead I wonder how JaDine reacts to this if ever (unless it's been years since this ex thing has happened but it would be unbelievable and overreacting for Elisse to still be THAT bitter if it has been YEARS since their relationship)

Achievements

Another tea time:

Is she the first evictee?

Spoiler:  

No voting?!
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Mannequin 2 : (coming soon)
    GO THE THREAD BISHES There is a MO preview!!!!

Do we have like an encantandia thread?
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

^I don't think we have that thread in RTV's private forums. If Minwoo's still here tho

AS4:

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast