Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Real World (Season 32)

Kim Johansson

Will Groomes III - Unknown connection to Anika

what is twist
    CAN SOME ONE COULD COMMENT ON MY ZBB 13 CAST.

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...49#post4919549

Theo King-Bradley - Original

Kassius Lake - Unknown connection to Theo

That means Kim is connected with the unknown original black female

Basically the theme is "enemies"/"fallouts" with the second half of the cast moving in 2 weeks after the original cast

The Real World Black Edition

so it's like Skeletons/Ex-plosion all over again?

RTVG Apprentice
    Anna and Katrina are having drama:
    "I was out at Tia Lou about a week and a half ago and these two little whiny girls were drunk out of their minds and crying in the bathroom. When my friend and I went to go fix our makeup in the bathroom one of the girls screamed at the top of her lungs to get out and started pissing herself and it was literally dripping down her legs. It was funny at first but then she got really verbally aggressive and the other girl started screaming to get out too so we left really confused because it was getting kind of sketchy. The DJ at the club announced later that night that the real world people were "in the house" and I actually met Robbie, lana(I think?), and Jennifer. There was also this really funny loud african american guy who tried touching my friends butt because he was super drunk but it was in a playful cute way. I bought Jennifer and lana a drink because they were super nice!Then we went out again last thursday and I saw Jennifer again and she was so nice she even remembered my name! She said she loved the house, the city, people, and the cast really got along good. But she said something about some "wicked sisters" that mostly everyone on the cast find irritating and annoying. Apparently they whine a lot and get in fights during the middle of the night waking everyone up. I never met her but a black girl screamed at one of them and slightly tapped her(this is what Jennifer said) and the girl screamed bloodly murder and went to each person in the house and asked them to kick her out of the house. I ended up dancing with some of them thursday and I found out the girls who were in the bathroom were the wicked sisters after they both got in a fight at the club with one of the black girls. Jennifer was awesome but the two girls really bothered my friends and I. Does anyone know the cast names of two sisters or maybe only one is on the cast.I wanted to report them to Tia Lou for being rude, obnoxious, and crazy drunk."

The season will be called Bad Blood

Anika (Original) & Will (Bad Blood) - Ex-lovers

Katrina (Original) & Anna (Bad Blood) - Sisters

Orlana (Bad Blood) & Jordan (Original) - Ex-Best Friends

Peter (Bad Blood) & Mike (Original) - Ex-Best Friends

Robbie (Original) & Jennifer (Bad Blood) - Exes

Theo (Original) & Kassius (Bad Blood) - Cousins

Kimberly (Bad Blood) & Tyara (Original) - Lifelong Rivals
    Last edited by buecey11; 09-09-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Lana thowing a glass <3 Kassius vs Theo <3

The season starts this Wednesday! I haven't seen too many promos for it, I only knew about it because of Twitter. They don't even bother promoting the seasons anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveKatarzyna View Post
    The season starts this Wednesday! I haven't seen too many promos for it, I only knew about it because of Twitter. They don't even bother promoting the seasons anymore.
    idk why...like this season kinda looks amazing, I already kinda love the cast XD

Tyara is a QUEEN <3

Mike is just as gross as he was on AYTO

After the premiere:
    1. Tyara
    -----------
    2. Anika
    3. Katrina
    4. Theo
    -----------
    5. Jordan
    -----------
    6. Robbie
    -----------
    Enter the pits of Hell
    -----------
    7. Mike

Achievements

Theo <3333 Tyara <3 Jordan <3
    I think this is gonna be a great season tbh.

I get old the real world vibe went watch season I WANT **** TYRA WITHOUT NO CONDOM

Love this season ! The start is already way better than the last season's!

1. Tyra
    2. Theo
    3. Katrina
    4. Annika
    5. Robbie
    6. Mike
    7. Jordan

Spoiler:  

1. Tyara
    2. Annika
    3. Katrina
    4. Theo
    5. Jordan
    6. Robbie
    7. Mike

LOL I am glad people are catching on to what a tool bag Mike is. Wish the guys were more likable, but I guess likable guys don't apply to be on the Real World lol.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

Great start.
    Such fresh casting choices and I still LOVE that the cast is mostly black.

1. Theo - Already my favorite and I could see him becoming one of my favorite cast members ever if he keeps up like this. <3
    2. Tyara - So interesting.
    3. Robbie - I find him kind of refreshing? I feel like he comes off differently than what I expected.
    4. Katrina - grabbing random guys butts <3
    5. Jordan - I really want to like her, but something bugs me about her. idk she came off kind of fake to me. and the fact that she still ends up sleeping with Mike after the show like....wyd
    6. Mike - He's gross, but I don't mind him rn. At least he's bringing drama. Without him and Tyara this would've been another St. Thomas love fest. Still a weird AYTO choice. Like why not Scali, JJ, Devin, Hunter, Asaf, Prosper, Stephen, Dre?
    7. Anika - I liked her, but she was the one shown the least and didn't give me enough of her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast