Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Caribbean's Next Top Model 3

This show always follow the same pattern. A hideous elimination order and then it finally gets to the where the girl who is pegged as the obvious winner from the start it crowned (although I guess that last part could still be different)! This show just can't seem to help but embarrass itself (see: a semi-finalist with obvious potential walking Gucci while we're waiting for any of the winners to breakout).
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian View Post
    This show always follow the same pattern. A hideous elimination order and then it finally gets to the where the girl who is pegged as the obvious winner from the start it crowned (although I guess that last part could still be different)! This show just can't seem to help but embarrass itself (see: a semi-finalist with obvious potential walking Gucci while we're waiting for any of the winners to breakout).
    What? Where?

Carribean: Shamique
    Germany: Celine | Maja | Serlina
    Finland: Emilia H.| Sofia
    Britain: Abby | Alannah | Jennifer | Olivia
    Philippines: Adela | Ina | Kim

This statement can be said for almost every NTM. Sure, they pick subpar girls with 1 amazing girl as the winner, while they eliminate her true competition during the semifinal rounds. That's a formula on many reality shows not just NTM. If you're going to make a statement about one NTM show do it for all that follows the same formula. Now, do you actually follow or care to follow any of the winner's careers from this show? If so, you would know that they're actually working (probably not on the scale that rtvg would like them to) regardless if it's on a small scale - work is work. Treveen has been working constantly, and Kittisha recently walked two shows in New York Fashion Week and she's still here. You would know these things if you would take the time to follow them both. If I'm not mistaken, it takes awhile for most to truly break out in the fashion industry, and given the nature it's going to be much difficult for these gals because of their skin color. It annoys me when members here want to throw shade and condem shows for the same things other shows are know for.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Meet your Top-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Meet your Top-5.
    God, seeing them next to one another just confirms how bad the girls are. Shamique looks the best, while Samantha and Nikita both look out of place.

Winner on the far left. Next to her we can find the runner up.
    2017 Winners: Alejandra - India - Tserendolgor
    CarNTM3:
    Iyepha - Nkechi - Shamique​ - Tanisha
    GNTM12: Anh - Brenda - CÚline - Giuliana - Kimberly - Maja - Milena - Romina
    BNTM11: Abby - Alannah - Olivia - Simone - Tallulah - Victoria
    SHH6: Henrik - Jerry - Juuso - Roosa - Sofia
    PhNTM2: Adela - Ann - Blaise - Ina - Jan - Kim - Shekie
    AsNTM5: Clara - Dorothy - Heidi - Layla - Maureen - Nametha

Episode 8 Callout:1) Lisa-Marie, 2) Samantha, 3) Nkechi, Bottom 2: Nikita & Shamique, Eliminated: Nikita The Challenge/judging test were the girls acting as television sports anchors, and they had to read from a script from a teleprompter for Flow Sports. Boring and a complete waste.
    Last edited by Jptopmodel8; 03-13-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8 View Post
    Episode 8 Callout:1) Lisa-Marie, 2) Samantha, 3) Nkechi, Bottom 2: Nikita & Shamique, Eliminated: Nikita The Challenge/judging test were the girls acting as television sports anchors, and they had to read from a script from a teleprompter for Flow Sports. Boring and a complete waste.

Just like this this whole season
    ANTM: Courtney, India, Justine, Marissa
    AsNTM: Dorothy, Layla, Shikin
    BNTM: Olivia, Simone
    CarNTM: Shamique
    PhNTM: Ina, Kim, Peche Ann

Achievements

The show has gone so downhill.

They uploaded new preview and it looks as if this season is filmed with an IPhone-camera and the girls are stuck in their model-house as all the shoots happen almost there.

Achievements

Is it at least so bad it's entertaining?

FINTM 6: Emilia H. || Henrik || Jerry || Juuso || Robert || Sofia
    BNTM 11: Abby || Alannah || Simone
    GNTM 12: CÚline || Giuliana || Julia F.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    How and why did she make it to the top 5? She robbed Zahada, Iyepha, Tonisha, & Tanisha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8 View Post
    This statement can be said for almost every NTM. Sure, they pick subpar girls with 1 amazing girl as the winner, while they eliminate her true competition during the semifinal rounds. That's a formula on many reality shows not just NTM. If you're going to make a statement about one NTM show do it for all that follows the same formula. Now, do you actually follow or care to follow any of the winner's careers from this show? If so, you would know that they're actually working (probably not on the scale that rtvg would like them to) regardless if it's on a small scale - work is work. Treveen has been working constantly, and Kittisha recently walked two shows in New York Fashion Week and she's still here. You would know these things if you would take the time to follow them both. If I'm not mistaken, it takes awhile for most to truly break out in the fashion industry, and given the nature it's going to be much difficult for these gals because of their skin color. It annoys me when members here want to throw shade and condem shows for the same things other shows are know for.
    I do follow the past winners and think it's awesome that they've both gone to NY and are working, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at there. And no, other shows are not known for being as bad in terms of this stuff like CarNTM is. I really think can't of another NTM that consistently has such a bad elimination order (HNTM sometimes does, but sometimes it's okay until they screw up right at the end), and CarNTM shoots always look unnecessarily cheap and repetitive. You yourself have ripped into CarNTM a good number of times; we both want the show to succeed and flourish, but that's not going to happen if they keep letting girls with obvious potential slip-by (and they did it again this year too). This show is a clear cut below most other NTMs in terms of quality in a number of ways, which is unfortunate because we both know that it doesn't have to be that way.
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

I do follow the past winners and think it's awesome that they've both gone to NY and are working, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at there. And no, other shows are not known for being as bad in terms of this stuff like CarNTM is. I really think can't of another NTM that consistently has such a bad elimination order (HNTM sometimes does, but sometimes it's okay until they screw up right at the end), and CarNTM shoots always look unnecessarily cheap and repetitive. You yourself have ripped into CarNTM a good number of times; we both want the show to succeed and flourish, but that's not going to happen if they keep letting girls with obvious potential slip-by (and they did it again this year too). This show is a clear cut below most other NTMs in terms of quality in a number of ways, which is unfortunate because we both know that it doesn't have to be that way.
    When I made that comment about condemning other NTM shows, I was thinking more along the line of Antm (cycle 1 - 10) era and Bntm (cycle 1 - 7) era. You can not tell me that the elimination orders in those cycles were less than atrocious? Antm cycles 8 & 9, and Bntm cycles (2, 3, 5, & 7) had some of the worst elimination orders. Now, do I disagree with you about everything else you said about the show? Absolutely not! However, I can proudly say that cycle 1 is the only season that got it correct interms of cast, photoshoots, runner-up, and winner. If you ask me, the girls of the later season pale in comparison to the girls of season 1; and may I remind you that season 1 was filmed in 2011, but aired in 2013. Yes, I think we all want the show to succeed because it surely has the potential to (see cycle 1), but it won't because administration refuses to listen to the viewers/fans. The show needs an overhaul of mamagement, and then we can see some possible changes.

Who are the finalists?

What's funny is it's probably Nkechi and Shamique. I think they have the two weakest shots out of the 4

I think Top 2 is Lisa-Marie and Shamique. Not sure tho.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast