Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 217 to 234 of 242

Thread: Caribbean's Next Top Model 3

  1. #217
    RTVG Idol Darkswordian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,744
    This show always follow the same pattern. A hideous elimination order and then it finally gets to the where the girl who is pegged as the obvious winner from the start it crowned (although I guess that last part could still be different)! This show just can't seem to help but embarrass itself (see: a semi-finalist with obvious potential walking Gucci while we're waiting for any of the winners to breakout).
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

  2. #218
    ***Edited*** NikkySan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian View Post
    This show always follow the same pattern. A hideous elimination order and then it finally gets to the where the girl who is pegged as the obvious winner from the start it crowned (although I guess that last part could still be different)! This show just can't seem to help but embarrass itself (see: a semi-finalist with obvious potential walking Gucci while we're waiting for any of the winners to breakout).
    What? Where?

  3. #219
    Tigang Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,662


    Carribean: Shamique
    Germany: Celine | Maja | Serlina
    Finland: Emilia H.| Sofia
    Britain: Abby | Alannah | Jennifer | Olivia
    Philippines: Adela | Ina | Kim




  4. #220
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian View Post
    This show always follow the same pattern. A hideous elimination order and then it finally gets to the where the girl who is pegged as the obvious winner from the start it crowned (although I guess that last part could still be different)! This show just can't seem to help but embarrass itself (see: a semi-finalist with obvious potential walking Gucci while we're waiting for any of the winners to breakout).
    This statement can be said for almost every NTM. Sure, they pick subpar girls with 1 amazing girl as the winner, while they eliminate her true competition during the semifinal rounds. That's a formula on many reality shows not just NTM. If you're going to make a statement about one NTM show do it for all that follows the same formula. Now, do you actually follow or care to follow any of the winner's careers from this show? If so, you would know that they're actually working (probably not on the scale that rtvg would like them to) regardless if it's on a small scale - work is work. Treveen has been working constantly, and Kittisha recently walked two shows in New York Fashion Week and she's still here. You would know these things if you would take the time to follow them both. If I'm not mistaken, it takes awhile for most to truly break out in the fashion industry, and given the nature it's going to be much difficult for these gals because of their skin color. It annoys me when members here want to throw shade and condem shows for the same things other shows are know for.

  5. #221
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    80,041

    Achievements

    Meet your Top-5.

  6. #222
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Meet your Top-5.
    God, seeing them next to one another just confirms how bad the girls are. Shamique looks the best, while Samantha and Nikita both look out of place.

  7. #223
    RTVG Idol Giovanni86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Messina, Italy
    Posts
    3,927
    Winner on the far left. Next to her we can find the runner up.
    2017 Winners: Alejandra - India - Tserendolgor
    CarNTM3:
    Iyepha - Nkechi - Shamique​ - Tanisha
    GNTM12: Anh - Brenda - CÚline - Giuliana - Kimberly - Maja - Milena - Romina
    BNTM11: Abby - Alannah - Olivia - Simone - Tallulah - Victoria
    SHH6: Henrik - Jerry - Juuso - Roosa - Sofia
    PhNTM2: Adela - Ann - Blaise - Ina - Jan - Kim - Shekie
    AsNTM5: Clara - Dorothy - Heidi - Layla - Maureen - Nametha

  8. #224
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,479
    Episode 8 Callout:1) Lisa-Marie, 2) Samantha, 3) Nkechi, Bottom 2: Nikita & Shamique, Eliminated: Nikita The Challenge/judging test were the girls acting as television sports anchors, and they had to read from a script from a teleprompter for Flow Sports. Boring and a complete waste.
    Last edited by Jptopmodel8; 03-13-2017 at 11:38 PM.

  9. #225
    RTVG Apprentice feeldachange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8 View Post
    Episode 8 Callout:1) Lisa-Marie, 2) Samantha, 3) Nkechi, Bottom 2: Nikita & Shamique, Eliminated: Nikita The Challenge/judging test were the girls acting as television sports anchors, and they had to read from a script from a teleprompter for Flow Sports. Boring and a complete waste.

    Just like this this whole season
    ANTM: Courtney, India, Justine, Marissa
    AsNTM: Dorothy, Layla, Shikin
    BNTM: Olivia, Simone
    CarNTM: Shamique
    PhNTM: Ina, Kim, Peche Ann


  10. #226
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    80,041

    Achievements

    The show has gone so downhill.

    They uploaded new preview and it looks as if this season is filmed with an IPhone-camera and the girls are stuck in their model-house as all the shoots happen almost there.

  11. #227
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    80,041

    Achievements


  12. #228
    RTVG Survivor SanderAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    995
    Is it at least so bad it's entertaining?


    FINTM 6: Emilia H. || Henrik || Jerry || Juuso || Robert || Sofia
    BNTM 11: Abby || Alannah || Simone
    GNTM 12: CÚline || Giuliana || Julia F.

  13. #229
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    How and why did she make it to the top 5? She robbed Zahada, Iyepha, Tonisha, & Tanisha.

  14. #230
    RTVG Idol Darkswordian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8 View Post
    This statement can be said for almost every NTM. Sure, they pick subpar girls with 1 amazing girl as the winner, while they eliminate her true competition during the semifinal rounds. That's a formula on many reality shows not just NTM. If you're going to make a statement about one NTM show do it for all that follows the same formula. Now, do you actually follow or care to follow any of the winner's careers from this show? If so, you would know that they're actually working (probably not on the scale that rtvg would like them to) regardless if it's on a small scale - work is work. Treveen has been working constantly, and Kittisha recently walked two shows in New York Fashion Week and she's still here. You would know these things if you would take the time to follow them both. If I'm not mistaken, it takes awhile for most to truly break out in the fashion industry, and given the nature it's going to be much difficult for these gals because of their skin color. It annoys me when members here want to throw shade and condem shows for the same things other shows are know for.
    I do follow the past winners and think it's awesome that they've both gone to NY and are working, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at there. And no, other shows are not known for being as bad in terms of this stuff like CarNTM is. I really think can't of another NTM that consistently has such a bad elimination order (HNTM sometimes does, but sometimes it's okay until they screw up right at the end), and CarNTM shoots always look unnecessarily cheap and repetitive. You yourself have ripped into CarNTM a good number of times; we both want the show to succeed and flourish, but that's not going to happen if they keep letting girls with obvious potential slip-by (and they did it again this year too). This show is a clear cut below most other NTMs in terms of quality in a number of ways, which is unfortunate because we both know that it doesn't have to be that way.
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

  15. #231
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian View Post
    I do follow the past winners and think it's awesome that they've both gone to NY and are working, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at there. And no, other shows are not known for being as bad in terms of this stuff like CarNTM is. I really think can't of another NTM that consistently has such a bad elimination order (HNTM sometimes does, but sometimes it's okay until they screw up right at the end), and CarNTM shoots always look unnecessarily cheap and repetitive. You yourself have ripped into CarNTM a good number of times; we both want the show to succeed and flourish, but that's not going to happen if they keep letting girls with obvious potential slip-by (and they did it again this year too). This show is a clear cut below most other NTMs in terms of quality in a number of ways, which is unfortunate because we both know that it doesn't have to be that way.
    When I made that comment about condemning other NTM shows, I was thinking more along the line of Antm (cycle 1 - 10) era and Bntm (cycle 1 - 7) era. You can not tell me that the elimination orders in those cycles were less than atrocious? Antm cycles 8 & 9, and Bntm cycles (2, 3, 5, & 7) had some of the worst elimination orders. Now, do I disagree with you about everything else you said about the show? Absolutely not! However, I can proudly say that cycle 1 is the only season that got it correct interms of cast, photoshoots, runner-up, and winner. If you ask me, the girls of the later season pale in comparison to the girls of season 1; and may I remind you that season 1 was filmed in 2011, but aired in 2013. Yes, I think we all want the show to succeed because it surely has the potential to (see cycle 1), but it won't because administration refuses to listen to the viewers/fans. The show needs an overhaul of mamagement, and then we can see some possible changes.

  16. #232
    Tigang Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,662
    Who are the finalists?






    Carribean: Shamique
    Germany: Celine | Maja | Serlina
    Finland: Emilia H.| Sofia
    Britain: Abby | Alannah | Jennifer | Olivia
    Philippines: Adela | Ina | Kim




  17. #233
    RTVG Idol kojihiro14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,281
    What's funny is it's probably Nkechi and Shamique. I think they have the two weakest shots out of the 4

  18. #234
    Tigang Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,662
    I think Top 2 is Lisa-Marie and Shamique. Not sure tho.


    Carribean: Shamique
    Germany: Celine | Maja | Serlina
    Finland: Emilia H.| Sofia
    Britain: Abby | Alannah | Jennifer | Olivia
    Philippines: Adela | Ina | Kim




Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •