Thread: Real Housewives of Dallas

Real Housewives of Dallas

How is there not a thread for this yet?!?!?

I'm kinda loving this season so far...Brandi and Leann <3

Leann is trash and a huge bitch.
    Tiffany is Natalie Bolton's [from survivor] sister.

This is actually pretty good. I love Cary, Tiffany, and Brandi. LeAnn is gross but she makes for good tv. Idk why Stephanie is even there.

Quote Originally Posted by KMorgan88 View Post
    This is actually pretty good. I love Cary, Tiffany, and Brandi. LeAnn is gross but she makes for good tv. Idk why Stephanie is even there.
    Tiffany and Stephanie are there to be sidekicks, which I'm okay with since like you said Cary/Brandi are FANTASTIC and LeAnn makes a great, charity-lovin' villain.

Tbh why couldn't we get Natalie Bolton instead of Tiffany though.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

Honestly...as the series progresses LeeAnne is becoming my favorite <3 Such an OTT attention whore <3

Loving all of the cast TBH. I even like the sh*t-stirring Marie.

I hoped it gets renewed for a second season I really love this installment of the show

Dallas is renewed for season 2. Tiffany will not be returning. Apparently the storyline is the feud between former besties Brandi & Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by imamouseduhh View Post
    Dallas is renewed for season 2. Tiffany will not be returning. Apparently the storyline is the feud between former besties Brandi & Stephanie.
    I hated Tiffany - so glad she's gone! But Brandi + Stephanie not BFFs anymore?

RTVG Apprentice BINTMspoilmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buecey11 View Post
    Honestly...as the series progresses LeeAnne is becoming my favorite <3 Such an OTT attention whore <3

I love Leeanne, I actually don't think she's an attention whore. She just has an amazing personality and doesn't need to talk about poop to make herself interesting. Yes shaaaade