Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 37 to 54 of 63

Thread: Are You the One (Season 4)

  1. #37
    RTVG Survivor Semaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    661
    I can't believe how many genuine guys there are this season (although I shouldn't count my chickens) loving Cam and Sam. I'm also digging Camille's realness, it's sassy and honest without coming off as bitchy like Simone. How cute is Alyssa!! and lols at her falling out of the hammock. I get such gross rapey vibes from Asaf, like if that's his idea of love Francesca dodge a sex offending bullet.


    The mean girls are always the most fun...

    <3 Brooke Maddox, Santana Lopez, Lydia Martin, Blair Waldorf, Paris Gellar, Sadie Saxton

    GAME CHANGERS
    SANDRA - MICHAELA - HALI

  2. #38
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,817
    How is it possible, that the one girl who has proven herself to be a tease and a liar is actually the most wanted in the house. First John, now Stephen and Cam and next week it's Gio. Does Julia have a golden *****? I don't understand Are these guys THAT dumb to go after the one girl who would most likely **** them over in a heartbeat?

    Victoria and Camille are queens to be honest. They need to slap the fakeness out of Julia. I need a female physical fight to be honest Bring some BGC in this show. Camille pulling that Emma 2.0 thooooo I felt bad for her actually. Asaf and Tori are definitely not a couple. I think Francesca is still his perfect match even though he doesn't want her anymore.

    I can't at Gio next week. This episode he promised the world to Kaylen and in the coming he needs space? Foh.


  3. #39
    yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,955
    Whenever Asaf walks around shirtless



    Anyway, ugh at John and Julia. They are THAT Chris T. Shanley couple you get every single season. John and Julia are the least annoying tho of the previous 3



  4. #40
    RTVG Survivor Semaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    How is it possible, that the one girl who has proven herself to be a tease and a liar is actually the most wanted in the house. First John, now Stephen and Cam and next week it's Gio. Does Julia have a golden *****? I don't understand Are these guys THAT dumb to go after the one girl who would most likely **** them over in a heartbeat?

    .
    This literally reminds me of my favourite 10 Things I Hate About You quote where Heath Ledger asks if everyone likes Bianca because she has beer flavoured nipples


    The mean girls are always the most fun...

    <3 Brooke Maddox, Santana Lopez, Lydia Martin, Blair Waldorf, Paris Gellar, Sadie Saxton

    GAME CHANGERS
    SANDRA - MICHAELA - HALI

  5. #41
    come as you are iLoveKatarzyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    canada, i wish
    Posts
    5,618
    I'm watching the first episode right now, Julia truly is gorgeous, but she seems so full of herself. Like she's used to guys giving her attention and so if she's interested in a guy, she will do whatever can to keep him to herself and put down any girl who tries to go after guys she likes.
    Also, I can't stand her because she reminds me of a girl I know of and hate.

  6. #42
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,817
    ^Julias body is pretty hot but her face is only gorgeous when she isn't smiling or talking..
    I mean...



  7. #43
    RTVG Idol 1331nj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    5,737

    Achievements

    Cameron Kolbo <3

      Spoiler:  










  8. #44
    searching for truth. VULpicks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn.
    Posts
    7,016

    Achievements

    Gio is scary. How did he pass the evals to get on the show?

  9. #45
    Boss Bitch Zentrius.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    big brother house
    Posts
    7,904
    this season... literally owns... my ass...

  10. #46
    RTVG Idol 1331nj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    5,737

    Achievements

    OH MY GOD JOHN was so nice to EMMA this EPISODE and he turns to a BITCH again NEXT EPISODE

      Spoiler:  










  11. #47
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,817
    I am SO dissapointed in Francesca... she went from being the girl with her own mindset who doesn't have a problem with saying no the a guy to being the house slut tbh. She seems like a dick hopper to me and I am sooooo done. I literally wanted Kaylen to smash her face in She's the girl who digs her own grave and then yells for help.. trying to play the victim all the time.

    I feel really bad for Emma, first John blatantly tells her he doesn't want her .. then he acts nice .. and then he makes out with another girl.... infront of her. I just can't with the guys this season. The only loyal ones to me seem to be Stephen, Sam, Cameron and Cam.


  12. #48
    searching for truth. VULpicks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn.
    Posts
    7,016

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    I am SO dissapointed in Francesca... she went from being the girl with her own mindset who doesn't have a problem with saying no the a guy to being the house slut tbh. She seems like a dick hopper to me and I am sooooo done. I literally wanted Kaylen to smash her face in She's the girl who digs her own grave and then yells for help.. trying to play the victim all the time.

    I feel really bad for Emma, first John blatantly tells her he doesn't want her .. then he acts nice .. and then he makes out with another girl.... infront of her. I just can't with the guys this season. The only loyal ones to me seem to be Stephen, Sam, Cameron and Cam.
    I've been feeling a bit like this too but not wanting to categorize her as such. Francesca seems extremely insecure, which is the reason why I feel like she felt she had to f*ck Asaf in hopes of him liking her. Or just for her to be spiteful. I can see her and Gio being a match because of what Kaylen said. I like Kaylen a lot but she was definitely out of line in some ways this past episode. I think Gio really got to her (which, is justified) but I wish she would keep it calmer. I wonder what will happen next week. Especially with this fight that looks like it's about to ensue.

  13. #49
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by VULpicks. View Post
    I've been feeling a bit like this too but not wanting to categorize her as such. Francesca seems extremely insecure, which is the reason why I feel like she felt she had to f*ck Asaf in hopes of him liking her. Or just for her to be spiteful. I can see her and Gio being a match because of what Kaylen said. I like Kaylen a lot but she was definitely out of line in some ways this past episode. I think Gio really got to her (which, is justified) but I wish she would keep it calmer. I wonder what will happen next week. Especially with this fight that looks like it's about to ensue.
    I get where you're coming from because that's what I thought at first as well. I felt really bad for Francesca that she thought she had to sleep with Asaf to get his affection. I thought she was insecure as well and that's why she did that. But sleeping with Gio just proved to me that she isn't insecure, she's just extremely weak minded and easy. Asaf was the only one in the house to give her attention so she wanted him, now that Gio was giving her attention she slept with him.

    IMO opinion Kaylens anger was completely justified, even towards Francesca. The girl slept with Asaf when she knew he was in to Tori BEFORE their date.. then she sleeps with Gio like 2 days after Kaylen and him called it quits. Even though Kaylen and Gio weren't a match, Kaylen still had feelings for him. The icing on the top was Francesca's reaction when Gio said they slept together, she was nodding like "Yes, we did" as if she was proud of it. Kaylen only called Francesca a little girl who needs to mature, and thats a fact. She even tried to say it in a normal way but Francesca wanted to show attitude directly. Kaylen could've called her a ho, a slut, a bitch or any other derogatory term but she didn't.

    I mean just for example of insecurity, Victoria is insecure. She has the lowest self esteem of all the girls in that house because she's always crying how nobody wants her. Still, she doesn't throw herself on any guy that gives her attention. That's because she's mature. Yes she hooked up with Cam, but she's liked him since the beginning and he's also showing her the same type of affection (minus the forgetting everything part). Neither did Cam ever claim to dislike Victoria. I hope they're a match btw.

    The sneak peek looked great btw I hope Stephen can whoop Gio's ass. I think Stephen and Julia will be sent to the truth booth next week and I'm actually thinking they're not a match and that Gio will take advantage of that.


  14. #50
    RTVG Survivor Semaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    661
    I think Sam and Alyssa are my favourite couple out of the four seasons and this season might be my fav also, just because I find it so interesting and I'm rooting for people!!


    The mean girls are always the most fun...

    <3 Brooke Maddox, Santana Lopez, Lydia Martin, Blair Waldorf, Paris Gellar, Sadie Saxton

    GAME CHANGERS
    SANDRA - MICHAELA - HALI

  15. #51
    RTVG Idol 1331nj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    5,737

    Achievements

    Asaf is a douchebag and Idget why ppl didnt see that..
    i regret rooting for him in sytycd.

    I dint think stephen and julia are a match either.

      Spoiler:  










  16. #52
    searching for truth. VULpicks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn.
    Posts
    7,016

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    Asaf is a douchebag and Idget why ppl didnt see that..
    i regret rooting for him in sytycd.

    I dint think stephen and julia are a match either.

    I dont see the narrative of Stephen and Julia happening now since we have gotten the Francesca and Gio narrative. Editing makes me believe that those two are two of the secure beams.

  17. #53
    Cunti Booti CupidStunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bitter Bitch Lane
    Posts
    27,286

    Achievements

    i cannot 2 of
    stephen julia
    emma john
    cam victoria
    tori morgan

    not being a match. i was positive they all were!


      Spoiler:  


      Spoiler:  


      Spoiler:  


      Spoiler:  





    Rosie x Candice



  18. #54
    RTVG Idol internaldisputes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,079
    i totally forgot about this show and has now caught up all 6 episodes. this cast is so.... vile. there is no one that i like lmao. sam and alyssa seems like a great couple but there is a deleted scene of them arguing about the presidential candidate.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •