Thread: Australian Idol Season 7.

Australian Idol Season 7.

Wow! I'm loving this season so far. Just started watching this week (Top 75) And I love;
    Ashleigh, Lauren, Scott, Seth, Sabrina, Nathan and Nicole. (Happy that 4 of my faves are in atm! :D) Hopefully in wildcard Nicole and Lauren get through because that would be perfect. :D

Discuss!
      Spoiler:  

Which I forgot when I started to sink...

I've watched some of the performances on YouTube. My favorites are Nathan and Hayley. Though Nathan does seem to be a clone of Adam Lambert, only a lot less talented. I liked Ashleigh, but she went home so early. I don't understand why because she was one of the best singers. I don't really like the new judge. Kyle was a lot better, but oh well.

I really wanted Lauren to make the top 12. She was my absolute favorite, but the Australian judges always seem to make some bad decisions on the wildcard round.

Quote Originally Posted by RnRModel1 View Post
    I've watched some of the performances on YouTube. My favorites are Nathan and Hayley. Though Nathan does seem to be a clone of Adam Lambert, only a lot less talented. I liked Ashleigh, but she went home so early. I don't understand why because she was one of the best singers. I don't really like the new judge. Kyle was a lot better, but oh well.

I really wanted Lauren to make the top 12. She was my absolute favorite, but the Australian judges always seem to make some bad decisions on the wildcard round.
    Yah, Lauren was one of the best voices this season. No doubt she'll be back next season..

rooting for Nathan, now.
      Spoiler:  

Which I forgot when I started to sink...

Achievements

Stan won!

"Theres a little black box somewhere of the ocean!"

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .