Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Produce 101

I'm lowkey glad that int'l fans are not allowed to vote, cause it's going to be a messy list if that happens..

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,
    RuPaul's Drag Race Allstars IV - Jasmine Masters, Valentina, Farrah Moan
    Asia's Next Top Model C6 - Jachin, Pim, Beauty, Adela, Thanh

I'm... not excited for the format of the new season. It's Produce48... does that mean 48 girls make the final group!? That's far too many.

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatophobicme View Post
    I'm... not excited for the format of the new season. It's Produce48... does that mean 48 girls make the final group!? That's far too many.
    I was thinking about that too. If I have trouble remembering members of groups above 11 members, I have no idea how I'm suppose to do it with 48...

Quote Originally Posted by thanatophobicme View Post
    According to the information production gave, there will have 6 Japanese and 6 korean trainees got debut.
    48 means the total of trainees participate this competition.

i thought it was supposed to be like a live show group - like the japanese girl group that has 48 members. I'm glad that isn't the case.

The show so far is interesting, but apparently Jurina dropped out of the show.
    ugh, such a disappointment but hey, health is more important.

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,
    RuPaul's Drag Race Allstars IV - Jasmine Masters, Valentina, Farrah Moan
    Asia's Next Top Model C6 - Jachin, Pim, Beauty, Adela, Thanh

RTVG Survivor
    Idk if it's an unpopular opinion but I'm not happy with the current Top 12 (Wonyoung 1st, Hyewon and Minju 3rd and 6th; really???). Hopefully Miyu and Chaeyeon can return to the Top 12

Chiyori

Achievements

^ yep sucks hate #1 girl hope she wont be final top 12
    NO SANA NO LIFE

EWFA 11: (coming soon)
    Mannequin 2 : (coming soon) GO THE ITS THREAD BISHES THERE IS A NEWS!!!!

RTVG Survivor
    I can believe I wasted 3 months for this riggered ****
    Chowon, Kaeun, Miru, Miyu, Miu, Miho you deserved better
    I should have known better
    Last edited by UNTM; 08-31-2018 at 09:55 AM.

head witch in charge deoxyribose's Avatar
    LMFAOOOOO WHO THE EFF IS THAT WONYOUNG GIRL EVEN Worst lineup since S1 for sure!

I wanted Goto Moe and Miyu to debut. I'm so glad Chaewon (Rank #10) managed to break into the Top 12! The only savior of this mess. Ahn Yu Jin gives me Lee Dae Hwi teas, I used to like her at first and she was consistent at the top of the pack, and then her ranking became messy and I also ended up feeling indifferent for her lol

I think Kaeun will be fine. She was too good for this show anyway. But I dunno how things will work because from what I've read she joined PD48 in the first place because Pledis was not doing anything for her so... ://

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by deoxyribose View Post
    LMFAOOOOO WHO THE EFF IS THAT WONYOUNG GIRL EVEN Worst lineup since S1 for sure!

I wanted Goto Moe and Miyu to debut. I'm so glad Chaewon (Rank #10) managed to break into the Top 12! The only savior of this mess. Ahn Yu Jin gives me Lee Dae Hwi teas, I used to like her at first and she was consistent at the top of the pack, and then her ranking became messy and I also ended up feeling indifferent for her lol

I think Kaeun will be fine. She was too good for this show anyway. But I dunno how things will work because from what I've read she joined PD48 in the first place because Pledis was not doing anything for her so... ://
    Pledis hasn't given After School a comeback since 2013, that's FIVE YEARS; and in the meantime the lineup went from 8 to 4...
    Kaeun literally promoted for only 1 year, as she joined the group in 2012

If the bottom 8 (in the Top 20) make their own I.B.I/JBJ, I'm all here for it

Achievements

I only like 3-4 of 12. Eww @Chawon, Yuri, Minju, Yujin
    5-6 of top 20 who did make it, should.. Gaeun, Chowon, Miyu, Miu, Juri, Miru

THE LEGACY OF FRANZI

Achievements

Look at how pretty her smile is..ㅠㅠ

THE LEGACY OF FRANZI

This is prob my first and my last idol survival show. I got way too attached with some girls’ story. Even though I like some of the member, it seem like half of them is B-squad from the top 20. Eww @ Hyewon, Minju, Chaewon, Yuri, Yujin making it and 5 out of the bottom 6 are japanese girls, nationalism as its best.

I hope for the best for girls like Miho, Miyu and Gaeun. Those three need this debut the most and got completely shaft by it. I wish that they had their best career in Korea too.
    lol @ the first place girl lost to 20th place girl at every evaluation tho.

also .. Japanese trainee >>> Korean trainee imo. their stage charisma is just too muchhh.

ROBBED G.ODDESS

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678