Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michele Fitzgerald

Quote Originally Posted by xymandopex View Post
    I find it laughable how pressed the online community is about her win. They're coming up with every bs excuse as to why the jury rewarded her and not Aubrey. I define a bitter juror as someone who uses his/her vote to hinder a finalist -- something this jury didn't do. All 5 Michele votes were FOR her, not against Aubrey.

Personally I'd compare Michele's game to Sandra's HvV game. Both weren't too influential in voting people out, but both cozied up to the alliance that ended up composing most of the jury.
    Agree with the first part but HOW DARE YOU?!

But for real, Michele's game is nowhere near Sandra's. I still think Michele got lucky for the most part during the first and last part of the game. She is a deserving winner of course, but nowhere near Sandra's level

Quote Originally Posted by Kili_16 View Post
    Agree with the first part but HOW DARE YOU?!

But for real, Michele's game is nowhere near Sandra's. I still think Michele got lucky for the most part during the first and last part of the game. She is a deserving winner of course, but nowhere near Sandra's level
    how is it nowhere near sandra's level they literally played the same game

I think people would've been more accepting of her win if Scot & Jason weren't so bitter. It's coming off that they only voted for her so Aubry will lose and not because they think she deserved it.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    how is it nowhere near sandra's level they literally played the same game
    excuse my language but **** that. Sandra mastered the art of having the target on her because she was weak and didn't do **** but people always came and talked to her and she managed to stay safe quite often. Michele honestly wasn't a target because she was nice. Sandra was a real ass bitch and made it very clear. Michele was cute her whole time on the island and who doesn't wanna reward a pretty girl? Sandra definitely played them folks like a fiddle so don't disrespect queen Sandra like that lmfao

anyways I still love Michele as a winner I think for the season it makes sense in the scheme of all the evacs and basically Aubry having bad karma for something lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by VULpicks. View Post
    excuse my language but **** that. Sandra mastered the art of having the target on her because she was weak and didn't do **** but people always came and talked to her and she managed to stay safe quite often. Michele honestly wasn't a target because she was nice. Sandra was a real ass bitch and made it very clear. Michele was cute her whole time on the island and who doesn't wanna reward a pretty girl? Sandra definitely played them folks like a fiddle so don't disrespect queen Sandra like that lmfao
    was sandra making moves left and right? did she have a hand in voting out most of the cast?

the only difference between sandra and michele is that sandra was outspoken as hell. outside of that, both had killer social games and fantastic jury management.

Achievements

Both Sandra and Michelle had great social game, and there are some point that make them different from each other.

1) Sandra "As long as it's not me" attitude, and people thought they can beat her in the finale.
    2) Michelle wins the last few challenges to secure her win. Aubrey knows that she is a good social player but just couldn't get rid of her~

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    was sandra making moves left and right? did she have a hand in voting out most of the cast?

the only difference between sandra and michele is that sandra was outspoken as hell. outside of that, both had killer social games and fantastic jury management.
    Sandra was portrayed as perceptive while Michele isn't aware of the Scot blindside and Tai's vote to Cydney

Achievements

yeaaaaaah i disagree with the sandra/michele comparison that doesn't make sense to me sryryryryry. if michele is like any winner i'd say vecepia but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    yeaaaaaah i disagree with the sandra/michele comparison that doesn't make sense to me sryryryryry. if michele is like any winner i'd say vecepia but that's just me
    you're right, she isnt like sandra: she's better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123