Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 90 of 171

Thread: Leonié "Jasmin" Lekudere

  1. #73
    Yaaaaaaas RazzaJazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    12,490
    How is she racist? Can someone explain?

  2. #74
    RTVG Idol lights.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    20,023
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    how is she a racist if she is herself black or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzaJazza View Post
    How is she racist? Can someone explain?
    During the shoot for Indie Magazine they had to shoot with male models and one of them was Asian. Jasmin hoped she wouldn't have to shoot with him because she's scared of 'them', then laughed and said something like "Stop... Am I even allowed to say that on TV?" iirc.

  3. #75
    can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,851
    Ew, that's not cute.

  4. #76
    COMBO dreamyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    9,780
    Embarassing.









  5. #77
    RTVG Idol brb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,904
    sad to hear that. and she's 20 which really is kind in excusable to be saying such stuff. I guess there are plenty of good models who are not the smartest or most culturally sensitive of people. but yeah hard to root for her now.

  6. #78
    Yaaaaaaas RazzaJazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    12,490
    that's super disappointing.

  7. #79
    Maud Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,852
    Quote Originally Posted by gamezantonio1 View Post
    Can someone gif her walk? How bad is it?







  8. #80
    Her walk has improved so much compared to beginning, but I still find her more beautiful in motion than in pictures.

  9. #81
    Maud Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,852
    Another one;


  10. #82
    Yikes @ her walk. The fact that she's racist makes me lose love for her.

    I don't get it though, given the fact that she's a minority in Germany.. wouldn't she know better?


  11. #83
    RTVG Apprentice Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Central Europe
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by lights. View Post
    During the shoot for Indie Magazine they had to shoot with male models and one of them was Asian. Jasmin hoped she wouldn't have to shoot with him because she's scared of 'them', then laughed and said something like "Stop... Am I even allowed to say that on TV?" iirc.
    She didn't like him because he's Asian? Did she say that? I thought she didn't like him because she hates to shoot with male models.

  12. #84
    RTVG Idol lights.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    20,023
    ^ I rewatched the scene to see that I didn't make any false assumptions. That was her wording:

    "I was hoping that I wouldn't have to shoot together with the Chinese guy, because I'm scared accordingly... No, I'm not allowed to say that... Stop, stop, stop!"

  13. #85
    RTVG Idol
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddie View Post
    Another one;

    Omg

  14. #86
    RTVG Idol mikose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,215




  15. #87
    She looks a lot like that stunning dominican Melissa that was a semi-finalist on ANTM8 that had a borrowed hair weave on

  16. #88
    Yaaaaaaas RazzaJazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    12,490
    She looks like Shanina Shaik in that runway pic.

  17. #89
    RTVG Idol doddor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,409




  18. #90


    Her beauty blows me away.

    One of the most beautiful girls to ever make it on GNTM.


Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •