Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 325 to 339 of 339

Thread: Austria's Next Topmodel 8

  1. #325
    RTVG Idol leduybao36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,375
    Worst Male Winner and maybe the worst winner this year


  2. #326
    RTVG Survivor blownaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    880
    the season was a trainwreck but at least we have a nude photoshoot lol

  3. #327
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    85,145

    Achievements

    Upon looking through last season threads I realised how frickin WEAK this year's girls cast was compared to season 7.




    vs





    Theresa was somewhat promising but she left this mess from the start, so I don't count her.


    They really need Wiener Models being part of casting-process.

  4. #328
    RTVG Idol lights.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    19,087
    So I was bored enough today to watch the finale...

    Episode 8
    After Sanda misses out on a spot in the finale in favor of Peter, Eveline has to decide between Max and Simone for the last spot. But first Daniel scolds Max for his disrespectful behavior which in Eveline’s eyes also is a reason why she thinks Simone deserves the finale more. With both teams down to only two members and back in Helsinki, the first challenge of the finale consists of the Top 4 getting addresses of different designers and then going to find them in the city and choosing their outfits for the first walk there (which isn’t that bad of a challenge but for a finale this kinda feels out of place and more like the producers realized five minutes before that they had no outfits and were like ‘let’s go and make the contestants choose their outfits cause why should we do our job when they can do it for us lol’). The next destination is Suomenlinna where we realize that one of them was choosing their outfit for nothing because only three will walk the next day and one gets cut after the next challenge which turns out to be the social media challenge that was going on throughout the whole season, and now they each have to pick three pictures they took during the last weeks and present them to the judges including with hashtags and everything (which is another thing that has no place in a finale especially when you’re going to eliminate someone based on that imo). Apparently Allegra was the least convincing here and Eveline sends her home, while the Top 3 each win a trip to a different city: Peter to Paris, Isak to Milan, Simone to Madrid.

    To sum up the second half here’s a drinking game;
    1. Best Of moments get shown
    2. Video messages from family and friends
    3. Even more Best Of moments get shown
    4. Oh, there’s a walk
    5. Isak showing his abs... eh I mean his brand
    6. Peter saying something bad about someone else
    7. Daniel only having eyes for Isak and totally ignoring Simone
    8. Peter saying he deserves to win the most
    9. Eveline announcing Simone is in the next round, Peter is in the next round, Isak is… also in the next round because they’re all sooo good and she just can’t decide
    10. Oh, there’s another walk
    11. Eveline announcing they’re all sooo good and she just can’t decide so the winner gets announced in the first episode of next season okay this didn’t happen but it would’ve been more interesting than Isak winning

  5. #329
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    85,145

    Achievements

    Watchin the Finale right now.
    This is the WORST FINALE ever in the history of this show, even cheap live-shows were BETTER, this finale was nothing, not a single good moment there - just babbling 24/7.
    This really was the most boring aka the worst finale ever on NTM-show, everything happened in one location at some cellar.

    Max's whole attitude was the perfect for this rubbish of a season.

    And don't get me started on Sanda's ROBBERY, she should have won and would have won had it not been scripted. I really don't even recall a reason why had they cut her cause with Allegra it was at least explained that she wasn't showing her true-self.

    The Finale-Walks? Models doing their own make-up and styling - WTF is this ****.

    ATV has done the impossible, it downgraded the show even more than



    Even season 4 is still MILES BETTER than this **** of 2017 - they actually had great castings around the world + different locations.

    This time ATV brought them to Helsinki on a ship only to show them going shopping there.

    Absolute RUBBISH, it angers me so much cause the show deserves much more and I absolutely hate those scripted Eveline's decisions especially when she can't decide.


    I think this is the only time when I really want this show to get canceled cause maybe other channel can at least pick it up.

  6. #330
    RTVG Idol SanderAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,030
    It could have been good, it's not just about the budget. Okay, this sounds cheesy, but I believe that budget does not necessarily determine the quality of a tv show. ATV didn't use its chance though.

    Queen Ivy <3

  7. #331
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    85,145

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    It could have been good, it's not just about the budget. Okay, this sounds cheesy, but I believe that budget does not necessarily determine the quality of a tv show. ATV didn't use its chance though.
    I agree like a country Cambodia (that most haven't even heard of) proved that you can SLAY with little budget and not well-known channel.




    But what baffles me is how they couldn't even come up with a judging-room.

  8. #332
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    85,145

    Achievements

    It is so funny and humiliating that the judge of the show booked ONLY ONE model out of the cast and even she looked horrible during the show. LOL

  9. #333
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    85,145

    Achievements

    Who is actually working post-show from dis cast!

  10. #334
    Spritz spritz bish! -Halcyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Who is actually working post-show from dis cast!
    Lemme guess! Uhh, nobody?


    GNTM13: Abigail Bruna Julianna Karoline Pia Sally Toni Trixi

    RPDR10: Aquaria Eureka Cracker Kameron Mayhem Monét Yuhua

  11. #335
    RTVG Survivor engsamnang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    I agree like a country Cambodia (that most haven't even heard of) proved that you can SLAY with little budget and not well-known channel.




    But what baffles me is how they couldn't even come up with a judging-room.
    SERIOUSLY?

    I'm from Cambodia and I have found this misunderstanding somehow EXTREMELY funny and I seem to explain to everyone in almost every thread when people just pointed out how low-budget the show is.

    Cambodian next top model is actually one of the biggest budgeted show Cambodia ever have and with TON OF SPONSORS many fashion brand, big companies and real estate companies had provided. The channel that broadcasted the show is one of the most leading TV Channel in the whole country. The owner of MYTV Is the richest person in Cambodia; a Millionaire. This is to say that Shows have an extreme high budget and compared to the low living cost in Cambodia, The show is supposed to offer high quality photoshoots than any Top model franchise can do. It likes the first priority ever as when it was first out, everyone in the whole country was anticipated and expect a lot of things from it.

    However, the result was half-rubbish. I don't understand how anyone see these photoshoots even close as GREAT. It hurts all of our eyes in Cambodia. Each shoots look like half-way done, immature, overdoing or more likes a student work.

    The Photoshoot for brand like Addidas (which is one of the popular foreign sportwear brand in Cambodia) pissed the sponsor. Red-lipstick, sexy pose, seductive color tone was out of Adiddas branding, the second photoshoot with the lizard/tarantula is over-airbrushed and none of them barley look humane, and not to mentioned all the shoots are with BAD STYLISTS. The fact that you eve used Soriyan photo as a sample of good photo is a bit funny. Her picture was terrible; her brief is to be a wise princess from a Cambodian Myth and she made her look like a slutty pornish character. (That time, A Cambodian Top Couture house that sponsored the clothes was one reason that eliminated Soriyan). Another beach shot example looks like Human Centipede trying to be sexy and the last shot is even worst. The Candle light was photoshopped and the background was real fake with over-coloring (since it was outdoor shooting). The whole thing could be worse, but with an extremely high budget, the show could be 100 times better. Its hilarious that you say how the show slayed with such a low budget. I'm sure you will be surprised that the show's budget is even as high as ''Asntm'' and even have more resources. Because when the show was in production, every local and international clothing lines, hair salon, top photographers and many creative people were offered for a contribution, it was a huge show that got screwed hard. Low rating in Cambodia, Bad and cheap production live-show, Bad sound, bad editing, as a reality show,it was real average to bad. The whole show have disappointed a number of Cambodian viewers especially those in Creative field. I remembered people at my brother's school (which is a biggest private design university in Cambodia) nitpick and resented majority of the works there (one lady is the designer for the first photoshoot, and a guest judge; she came back and said she hated the whole thing about the show).

    The whole consequences, however, did keep up with the show itself. All the sponsors dropped, the rating disappointed the millionaire-show creator as he expected it to rival another biggest show in Cambodia, Cambodian Idol and every creative people who worked with show had an extremely bad experience behind the scenes (they hate the creative director, Natacha) . I don't get how many people see the greatness in it. We, Cambodian, aware how terrible the whole show is and how terrible most photoshoot are. and that's why the show simply gone in the most quiet way that no one care about. The contract have terminated and the channel dropped it. I guess that it could ake 20 years more for show to come back. I doubt if any great shots you mentioned above will make it in an actual top-notch magazine that even many design students have wrote an essay describing the flaws of the photoshoot and the concept it had executed. Not to mentioned that Cambodia have so many places, many natural resources and FULL OF MAGNIFICENT OLD TEMPLES, and WE don't have a single photoshoot with the temple at all. Where is Tonle Sap lake? where is the shot with buffalo at the rice field? where is the shots at beautiful Waterfall at Northeast Cambodia? where is the shot at Angkor Wat Temple? Where is the shot at the Colonial buildings? If you guys pissed that Asntm wont make a full advantage of its host destination, Singapore, Imagine our anger for the local first season of a popular international show won't make any great use of a lot of things Cambodia can OFFER for FREE.


    It's just so funny and angry that someone out there complimented these so-bad shoots and said the budget is low. GOD, here we all know how huge the budget is and the result turned out to be something that everyone thought it is low-budgeted. Really?

    The only good thing is they managed to find us some potentials like Kong Kar, Kunthy, Malyneth..etc and good winner. The rest are average to bad. Many photoshoots had its goodness due to the model.

  12. #336
    Spritz spritz bish! -Halcyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,434
    ^ Gurl, calm yo tits! You are being defensive for nothing..


    GNTM13: Abigail Bruna Julianna Karoline Pia Sally Toni Trixi

    RPDR10: Aquaria Eureka Cracker Kameron Mayhem Monét Yuhua

  13. #337
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    85,145

    Achievements

    I didn't even know that smb replied.

    Whole damn essay.

  14. #338
    RTVG Idol vanuatu86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by engsamnang View Post
    SERIOUSLY?

    I'm from Cambodia and I have found this misunderstanding somehow EXTREMELY funny and I seem to explain to everyone in almost every thread when people just pointed out how low-budget the show is.

    Cambodian next top model is actually one of the biggest budgeted show Cambodia ever have and with TON OF SPONSORS many fashion brand, big companies and real estate companies had provided. The channel that broadcasted the show is one of the most leading TV Channel in the whole country. The owner of MYTV Is the richest person in Cambodia; a Millionaire. This is to say that Shows have an extreme high budget and compared to the low living cost in Cambodia, The show is supposed to offer high quality photoshoots than any Top model franchise can do. It likes the first priority ever as when it was first out, everyone in the whole country was anticipated and expect a lot of things from it.

    However, the result was half-rubbish. I don't understand how anyone see these photoshoots even close as GREAT. It hurts all of our eyes in Cambodia. Each shoots look like half-way done, immature, overdoing or more likes a student work.

    The Photoshoot for brand like Addidas (which is one of the popular foreign sportwear brand in Cambodia) pissed the sponsor. Red-lipstick, sexy pose, seductive color tone was out of Adiddas branding, the second photoshoot with the lizard/tarantula is over-airbrushed and none of them barley look humane, and not to mentioned all the shoots are with BAD STYLISTS. The fact that you eve used Soriyan photo as a sample of good photo is a bit funny. Her picture was terrible; her brief is to be a wise princess from a Cambodian Myth and she made her look like a slutty pornish character. (That time, A Cambodian Top Couture house that sponsored the clothes was one reason that eliminated Soriyan). Another beach shot example looks like Human Centipede trying to be sexy and the last shot is even worst. The Candle light was photoshopped and the background was real fake with over-coloring (since it was outdoor shooting). The whole thing could be worse, but with an extremely high budget, the show could be 100 times better. Its hilarious that you say how the show slayed with such a low budget. I'm sure you will be surprised that the show's budget is even as high as ''Asntm'' and even have more resources. Because when the show was in production, every local and international clothing lines, hair salon, top photographers and many creative people were offered for a contribution, it was a huge show that got screwed hard. Low rating in Cambodia, Bad and cheap production live-show, Bad sound, bad editing, as a reality show,it was real average to bad. The whole show have disappointed a number of Cambodian viewers especially those in Creative field. I remembered people at my brother's school (which is a biggest private design university in Cambodia) nitpick and resented majority of the works there (one lady is the designer for the first photoshoot, and a guest judge; she came back and said she hated the whole thing about the show).

    The whole consequences, however, did keep up with the show itself. All the sponsors dropped, the rating disappointed the millionaire-show creator as he expected it to rival another biggest show in Cambodia, Cambodian Idol and every creative people who worked with show had an extremely bad experience behind the scenes (they hate the creative director, Natacha) . I don't get how many people see the greatness in it. We, Cambodian, aware how terrible the whole show is and how terrible most photoshoot are. and that's why the show simply gone in the most quiet way that no one care about. The contract have terminated and the channel dropped it. I guess that it could ake 20 years more for show to come back. I doubt if any great shots you mentioned above will make it in an actual top-notch magazine that even many design students have wrote an essay describing the flaws of the photoshoot and the concept it had executed. Not to mentioned that Cambodia have so many places, many natural resources and FULL OF MAGNIFICENT OLD TEMPLES, and WE don't have a single photoshoot with the temple at all. Where is Tonle Sap lake? where is the shot with buffalo at the rice field? where is the shots at beautiful Waterfall at Northeast Cambodia? where is the shot at Angkor Wat Temple? Where is the shot at the Colonial buildings? If you guys pissed that Asntm wont make a full advantage of its host destination, Singapore, Imagine our anger for the local first season of a popular international show won't make any great use of a lot of things Cambodia can OFFER for FREE.


    It's just so funny and angry that someone out there complimented these so-bad shoots and said the budget is low. GOD, here we all know how huge the budget is and the result turned out to be something that everyone thought it is low-budgeted. Really?

    The only good thing is they managed to find us some potentials like Kong Kar, Kunthy, Malyneth..etc and good winner. The rest are average to bad. Many photoshoots had its goodness due to the model.

  15. #339
    Ready? WALLOP! mmichal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The State That Looks Like A Mitten
    Posts
    11,397
    Quote Originally Posted by engsamnang View Post
    SERIOUSLY?

    I'm from Cambodia and I have found this misunderstanding somehow EXTREMELY funny and I seem to explain to everyone in almost every thread when people just pointed out how low-budget the show is.

    Cambodian next top model is actually one of the biggest budgeted show Cambodia ever have and with TON OF SPONSORS many fashion brand, big companies and real estate companies had provided. The channel that broadcasted the show is one of the most leading TV Channel in the whole country. The owner of MYTV Is the richest person in Cambodia; a Millionaire. This is to say that Shows have an extreme high budget and compared to the low living cost in Cambodia, The show is supposed to offer high quality photoshoots than any Top model franchise can do. It likes the first priority ever as when it was first out, everyone in the whole country was anticipated and expect a lot of things from it.

    However, the result was half-rubbish. I don't understand how anyone see these photoshoots even close as GREAT. It hurts all of our eyes in Cambodia. Each shoots look like half-way done, immature, overdoing or more likes a student work.

    The Photoshoot for brand like Addidas (which is one of the popular foreign sportwear brand in Cambodia) pissed the sponsor. Red-lipstick, sexy pose, seductive color tone was out of Adiddas branding, the second photoshoot with the lizard/tarantula is over-airbrushed and none of them barley look humane, and not to mentioned all the shoots are with BAD STYLISTS. The fact that you eve used Soriyan photo as a sample of good photo is a bit funny. Her picture was terrible; her brief is to be a wise princess from a Cambodian Myth and she made her look like a slutty pornish character. (That time, A Cambodian Top Couture house that sponsored the clothes was one reason that eliminated Soriyan). Another beach shot example looks like Human Centipede trying to be sexy and the last shot is even worst. The Candle light was photoshopped and the background was real fake with over-coloring (since it was outdoor shooting). The whole thing could be worse, but with an extremely high budget, the show could be 100 times better. Its hilarious that you say how the show slayed with such a low budget. I'm sure you will be surprised that the show's budget is even as high as ''Asntm'' and even have more resources. Because when the show was in production, every local and international clothing lines, hair salon, top photographers and many creative people were offered for a contribution, it was a huge show that got screwed hard. Low rating in Cambodia, Bad and cheap production live-show, Bad sound, bad editing, as a reality show,it was real average to bad. The whole show have disappointed a number of Cambodian viewers especially those in Creative field. I remembered people at my brother's school (which is a biggest private design university in Cambodia) nitpick and resented majority of the works there (one lady is the designer for the first photoshoot, and a guest judge; she came back and said she hated the whole thing about the show).

    The whole consequences, however, did keep up with the show itself. All the sponsors dropped, the rating disappointed the millionaire-show creator as he expected it to rival another biggest show in Cambodia, Cambodian Idol and every creative people who worked with show had an extremely bad experience behind the scenes (they hate the creative director, Natacha) . I don't get how many people see the greatness in it. We, Cambodian, aware how terrible the whole show is and how terrible most photoshoot are. and that's why the show simply gone in the most quiet way that no one care about. The contract have terminated and the channel dropped it. I guess that it could ake 20 years more for show to come back. I doubt if any great shots you mentioned above will make it in an actual top-notch magazine that even many design students have wrote an essay describing the flaws of the photoshoot and the concept it had executed. Not to mentioned that Cambodia have so many places, many natural resources and FULL OF MAGNIFICENT OLD TEMPLES, and WE don't have a single photoshoot with the temple at all. Where is Tonle Sap lake? where is the shot with buffalo at the rice field? where is the shots at beautiful Waterfall at Northeast Cambodia? where is the shot at Angkor Wat Temple? Where is the shot at the Colonial buildings? If you guys pissed that Asntm wont make a full advantage of its host destination, Singapore, Imagine our anger for the local first season of a popular international show won't make any great use of a lot of things Cambodia can OFFER for FREE.


    It's just so funny and angry that someone out there complimented these so-bad shoots and said the budget is low. GOD, here we all know how huge the budget is and the result turned out to be something that everyone thought it is low-budgeted. Really?

    The only good thing is they managed to find us some potentials like Kong Kar, Kunthy, Malyneth..etc and good winner. The rest are average to bad. Many photoshoots had its goodness due to the model.
    Sad thing is, this post probably had more substance than any episode this past cycle of Austria's NTM.

    The current state of Top Model 2018. -_-

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •