Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Austria's Next Topmodel 8

Worst Male Winner and maybe the worst winner this year

the season was a trainwreck but at least we have a nude photoshoot lol

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Upon looking through last season threads I realised how frickin WEAK this year's girls cast was compared to season 7.

vs

Theresa was somewhat promising but she left this mess from the start, so I don't count her.

They really need Wiener Models being part of casting-process.

So I was bored enough today to watch the finale...

Episode 8
    After Sanda misses out on a spot in the finale in favor of Peter, Eveline has to decide between Max and Simone for the last spot. But first Daniel scolds Max for his disrespectful behavior which in Eveline’s eyes also is a reason why she thinks Simone deserves the finale more. With both teams down to only two members and back in Helsinki, the first challenge of the finale consists of the Top 4 getting addresses of different designers and then going to find them in the city and choosing their outfits for the first walk there (which isn’t that bad of a challenge but for a finale this kinda feels out of place and more like the producers realized five minutes before that they had no outfits and were like ‘let’s go and make the contestants choose their outfits cause why should we do our job when they can do it for us lol’). The next destination is Suomenlinna where we realize that one of them was choosing their outfit for nothing because only three will walk the next day and one gets cut after the next challenge which turns out to be the social media challenge that was going on throughout the whole season, and now they each have to pick three pictures they took during the last weeks and present them to the judges including with hashtags and everything (which is another thing that has no place in a finale especially when you’re going to eliminate someone based on that imo). Apparently Allegra was the least convincing here and Eveline sends her home, while the Top 3 each win a trip to a different city: Peter to Paris, Isak to Milan, Simone to Madrid.

To sum up the second half here’s a drinking game;
    1. Best Of moments get shown
    2. Video messages from family and friends
    3. Even more Best Of moments get shown
    4. Oh, there’s a walk
    5. Isak showing his abs... eh I mean his brand
    6. Peter saying something bad about someone else
    7. Daniel only having eyes for Isak and totally ignoring Simone
    8. Peter saying he deserves to win the most
    9. Eveline announcing Simone is in the next round, Peter is in the next round, Isak is… also in the next round because they’re all sooo good and she just can’t decide
    10. Oh, there’s another walk
    11. Eveline announcing they’re all sooo good and she just can’t decide so the winner gets announced in the first episode of next season okay this didn’t happen but it would’ve been more interesting than Isak winning

Achievements

Watchin the Finale right now.
    This is the WORST FINALE ever in the history of this show, even cheap live-shows were BETTER, this finale was nothing, not a single good moment there - just babbling 24/7.
    This really was the most boring aka the worst finale ever on NTM-show, everything happened in one location at some cellar.

Max's whole attitude was the perfect for this rubbish of a season.

And don't get me started on Sanda's ROBBERY, she should have won and would have won had it not been scripted. I really don't even recall a reason why had they cut her cause with Allegra it was at least explained that she wasn't showing her true-self.

The Finale-Walks? Models doing their own make-up and styling - WTF is this ****.

ATV has done the impossible, it downgraded the show even more than

Even season 4 is still MILES BETTER than this **** of 2017 - they actually had great castings around the world + different locations.

This time ATV brought them to Helsinki on a ship only to show them going shopping there.

Absolute RUBBISH, it angers me so much cause the show deserves much more and I absolutely hate those scripted Eveline's decisions especially when she can't decide.

I think this is the only time when I really want this show to get canceled cause maybe other channel can at least pick it up.

It could have been good, it's not just about the budget. Okay, this sounds cheesy, but I believe that budget does not necessarily determine the quality of a tv show. ATV didn't use its chance though.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    It could have been good, it's not just about the budget. Okay, this sounds cheesy, but I believe that budget does not necessarily determine the quality of a tv show. ATV didn't use its chance though.
    I agree like a country Cambodia (that most haven't even heard of) proved that you can SLAY with little budget and not well-known channel.

But what baffles me is how they couldn't even come up with a judging-room.

Achievements

It is so funny and humiliating that the judge of the show booked ONLY ONE model out of the cast and even she looked horrible during the show. LOL

Achievements

Who is actually working post-show from dis cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Who is actually working post-show from dis cast!
    Lemme guess! Uhh, nobody?

GNTM13: Abigail Bruna Gerda Karoline Pia Sally Toni Trixi

CarNTM4: Daphne Gabrielle Le Shae Natalie Trevine

CS NL: Anjali Fabiënne Isadee Jo-ann Myla

RPDR10: Aquaria Cracker Kameron Mayhem Monét Vixen Yuhua

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819