Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Reality Bites 14

Achievements

TIANA SMALL ANSWERS THE JURY.

My last meal was a bowl of Special K cereal with the strawberries [Diana don't hate on my geriatric taste girl~]. I was in Duane Reade [a drugstore] and was going to get some chicken tenders for dinner but then decided I didn't want to spend money on food when there was already food at home. So I just bought a quart of milk and decided I would eat cereal for dinner if my aunt hadn't made dinner already - which she didn't because she wasn't even home when I got here.

Yo Carmen, where all this "rude, violent, and condescending" s*** come from, ma? I had nun' but love for you shorty. You don't remember them lil' drunk moments I had? Me confessin' my lil' girl crush on you?

Ion't know how you forgot 'dat, but okay. I know you got a man so I'll ease up. As for my ranking:

01. Diana - You gorgeous. Plus I be hearin' white girls is mad freaky, son~
    02. Carmen - Man-made pussy don't feel or taste as good as the real thing. Sorry, ma. You still fine tho~
    03. Jessie - You mad sweet and innocent. I just wanna corrupt you, shorty.
    04. Ludo - Tattoos are dooope, yo. Mad sexy. Ion't know 'boutcha face tho. Shoulda tatted that up too. Make it prettier.
    05. Omarosa - I love my beautiful Black Queens, but you got more attitude than me. Ion't wanna have to beat ya ass. You too old to be gettin' bruised up.
    06. Wesley - Ion't do twinks. Sorry, sis.
    07. Josh - Ion't do nerds either. I need a hood n****.

And fine, I'll play ya lil' game, ho. You want me to be trans? I'll be trans. People already know me from Bad Girls Club, so I plan on letting my fans and supporters know that I am indeed a male-to-female and teach these young people about the trans lifestyle. Let these lil' boys and girls know to not be afraid to be who they really are inside. I might have looked like a lil' cutie as a dude, but biiitch, as a Black Queen?

...I look damn good as my true self. A lil' hood boy from Harlem has blossomed into a bad bitch. And these people across the globe questioning themselves can too. We need more trans representatives on TV. Caitlyn Jenner ain't doin' it for me, honey. The bitch ain't relatable enough or down-to-earth. Let me be the face~

I'm guessing you weren't referring to me with the first part of your statement about throwing so I guess I'll address the "triflin ho" comment. I actually didn't lie to you about my reasoning. I truly did go off of who gave me a rose and who didn't the week I won MVP. So that wasn't false. What I did do though was omit certain information from the conversation at the start. I didn't initially let you know that my choices were only between you, Josh, and Carmen for who did and didn't give me a rose. Had you given me one and Josh hadn't, he would have been the one on the block that week beside Merry instead of you. However I did clarify in my second reply that I didn't want to nominate anyone I was working with. It's unfortunate that we were on opposite sides of the game since we almost work so well together, Josh included, but it wouldn't have made sense for me to jump ship that late in the game from an alliance that truly had my back no matter what. Hopefully you don't think I'm too "triflin" and will still consider giving me your vote.

Wow, thank you so much, Omarosa. I really appreciate that coming from you, and I lowkey gasped when I read what you had to say because I didn't expect it, lol. I feel like your rant did definitely help me push harder to make it to the end in a sense because I knew that once you left things were going to get messy. I wanted to prove that I was very capable of making it to this point without riding on the backs of others, and that is exactly what I did. I have been so nonchalant about games lately because these days my IRL life is so hectic; I'm grown now and have grown man responsibilities, a fruitful social life, and when I get home I just feel drained. Lately I've been making it fairly far in the games I've applied to, but I haven't really been making myself present and just relying on my clout within the cast - which is not a winning performance. So this game I really wanted to show not only you guys, but myself, that I was determined to win this. So I busted my ass to win challenges and make moves to keep myself and my closest allies safe, while also as you said not closing myself off to possibility with the hopes of lessening the target on my back even more and propelling myself to this point. I really hope that I've shown you all how invested in this game I really am - and was all along - and how much I really would love to take home the title.

I can respect that. Hopefully you will read all of our answers and make your decision fairly.

The most relevant move I made was pretty much my MVP reign. At that point our side of the house was up in numbers 4-3, and I knew that getting Carmen out would help further propel us to the endgame as someone who definitely wasn't going to be on my side of the game that deep in. I was able to get out a loyal vote for the challenge beasts Diana and Josh, and that set us up perfectly for Omarosa's unexpected return because we were still up in numbers once again. My girl Jessie won the MVP the week of Miss Omarosa's return, we ousted Diana, and it was history from there. The only thing that could have prevented us from getting to this point was one of Omarosa/Josh going on a winning streak and locking us out of the Final 3, but I was able to prevent that from happening twice in a row with SAVE wins. Winning that MVP Challenge and getting rid of Carmen got myself and my alliance to these seats without a doubt, as it was our first step to ridding the house of our immediate opposition.

Carmen: Thanks for all this Tee, bitchezz!! Oh I see @ some of you not ranking me 1st as most attractive...

Anyways, I will know sit down and think about who I will give my million dollar vote...

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Filler View Post

Wesley; Since I'm probably the most irrelevant cast member, I want you guys to make me feel even worthless by telling me what was the most relevant move you've made strategy-wise in the game. Good luck!
    Brandi: Ironically, my most relevant move was not using the SAVE during Duo Week and making sure you and Omarosa went home I was locked in my alliance, I was also on good terms with Diana+Josh, so the best thing for me to do was keep them close, secure favours, and incidentally, send you home.

Achievements

The time has come for the jury to decide the winner of Reality Bites 14!

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

Good luck you guys! Love you both.

Achievements

Love y'all hussies and good luck! <3

Great season <3 No idea how it'll end :0
    Endorsing this fish

to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

Just voted for the winner <3. But good luck ladies!!!!

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

Achievements

Good luck to my fellow hussies in crime, and thanks everyone for this fun season <3

Achievements

Its time to announce the winner of Reality Bites!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Filler
    Tiana/Shat!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by buecey11
    Jenniffer

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry
    Carmen: After thinking deeply about it, here is my precious and long awaited vote.

Tina, I will not vote for you. I gave you a rose from the bottom of my heart and you nominated me that same day. I may be a bitch, but so is Miss Karma.
    Brandi, as the blandess of them all, you were able to play an under the radar game.
    Jennifer, you were able to survive being nominated multiple times and that's something my fine ass couldn't do.

And for this reason, my vote is for...

Spoiler:  
    Jennifer

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly
    This is a vote that came down to jury management and one of your surpassed the other two in that area. Thanks to everyone for answering the jury's questions. I think the deserving winner of RB 14 is .... the Chihuahua! My vote is for Jenniffer.

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by SoandSo
    Sorry I went MIA, but I've been out of town all week. That being said, I'm so happy my fellow wolf hunties snatched F3! This was a v hard decision for me, but I feel as though, considering the entire game as well as the jury Q&A, I have to back Brandi. I love you all though!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillfact0r7
    Jenniffer, your game was not as impressive as you think. Anyone can lame and rely on their "social game" instead of actually winning challenges, so no vote for you.

Brandi, you redeemed yourself in your statement- sort of, but you totally misinterpreted what I was all about. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you did play a fantastic strategic game, but you lacked a lot in your social game. Tiana, you had a rather weak final performance but that doesn't take away from the game you played up until this point.

In the end, you all played relatively the same game- trying to get your alliance to the finals. So, my vote will go to the player I feel was most proactive in getting your alliance to the end.

I vote for Tiana.

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis
    im going to vote for Jenniffer

WHICH MEANS...
      Spoiler:  
    THE WINNER
      Spoiler:  
    OF
      Spoiler:  
    REALITY BITES 14
      Spoiler:  
    BY A VOTE OF 4-2-1
      Spoiler:  
    IS....
      Spoiler:  

JENNIFFER|VULPICKS.!

Congratulations! You played an amazing social game and really managed to piss off the least jurors. You carved yourself a spot in the end without winning any challenges and managed to get there with your core alliance. You played a pretty damn good game and I'm happy to name you the champion.

Tiana|Shattered, I thought you had a great shot to take this all. You had some surprise challenge victories at the times you needed them the most and managed to keep yourself off the block for the majority of the season. You played a very strong game and you should be so proud of yourself.

Brandi|VanityEgo, I know how much you wanted this. You made one of the most insane moves in the history of the game because you knew you'd created such a solid place for yourself in the game and that was proven by the fact that you never received a single vote despite only winning a couple challenges.

Thank you all for being a part of this! You have made this a wonderful, unpredictable season. I can't wait to do another All Stars season next, though I hope that enough former players are interested...

OMG CONGRATS BITCH!!! <333

Yasss! Congrats to all of yall!
    Endorsing this fish

to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

Achievements

yas slay. congrats <3
    two amazing winners back to back amirite ;D

Candice x Rosie

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    This is a great outcome, I was actually expecting Shatt to win but somehow I feel like this win will definitely touch Miss Gary's heart <3 Congrats to you two, I almost wish it'd been a tie.

Soandso, thank you SO MUCH for being the only reason I didn't pull a Sugar I'll make you gorgonzola gnocchi to show my gratitude <3

Also, this is petty as hell, but I can't help but cackle @ Jordan tryna read Gary's game in this self-righteous speech even though Gary's game impressed the majority of the jury <3 God bless.

I wasn't being self-righteous girl, I just told Gary why I didn't respect his game- get ovah yourself ferreal LoL

Congrats anyways Gary!

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

congrats Gary <3 Much like in your real life you definitely came from behind on this one~

Achievements

Congrats sis! Love you and you definitely deserved this. Thanks to those who voted for me as well! I was really hoping I won but if it wasn't me I'm extremely excited that it was one of the two of you. <3

Achievements

Congrats to the winner and great job to the other finalists as well!

Thanks again for another game toochy <3

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast