Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM 2018 Mega-Ranking (TOP 20 REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!) / My 2015 Dual Ranking (COMPLETE)

231-311:

More, more, more!

- MODELING RANKING-

Spoiler:  

Kelle Jacob - Cycle 3
    5'11 / 180

Probably the first girl who was severely criticized by the judges, Kelle got to stay as long as she did only to be humiliated at panel every single week. But yeah, she ain't no model.

Spoiler:  

Sarah Rhoades - Cycle 5
    5'9 / 175

The most atrocious walk in the history of the show. I never liked her and I don't think she is that photogenic either.

Spoiler:  

Ondrei Edwards - Cycle 16
    5'7 / 170

Very pretty girl, which is why she made it that far despite the fact that she quit on week 2, after producing a horrendous picture in that Bee-sy photoshoot.

Spoiler:  

Erin Green - Cycle 24
    5'9 / 175

From having 5 minutes devoted to her on episode 1, to becoming an invisible coaster, Erin somehow is still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model. Her look is not original, her age IS an issue and even though she is a lovely person, it is def time for me to send her home.

Spoiler:  

Giselle Samson - Cycle 1
    5'10 / 178

Alex Perry would never use the word 'expensive' to describe Giselle. Her photos were mediocre and I was surprised she lasted as long as she did in Cycle 1.

Spoiler:  

Leah Darrow - Cycle 3
    5'9 / 175

Oh, I'm BORED of having to talk about these totally unispiring model wannabes. Which is why I am doing so many cuts every day, to get to the point where I actually like the models and I write more interesting stuff about them than ''she is not modelesque'' or ''she is average and had meh photos''. UGH!

Spoiler:  

Laura Kirkpatrick - Cycle 13
    5'6 / 168

With Laura leaving, only Erin and Nicole are left from C13. Will either of them make it to my Top 200? Hmm...

Spoiler:  

Brenda Arens - Cycle 14
    5'11 / 180

Brenda is definitely one of my least favorite contestants from Cycle 14. She just looks old and not fresh. And her makeover made her look like a MILF.

Spoiler:  

Lexie Tomcheck - Cycle 15
    6'0 - 183

Lexie looks less like Uma Therman and more like Laganja Estranja to me. She should have been one of the first ones to go in the High Fashion cycle 15.

Spoiler:  

Ivy Timlin - Cycle 20
    5'8 / 173

Yes, I am aware of the fact that she got her lips done and she now looks better but she still isn't cutting it for me. Definitely an upgrade from what she looked like before, though

The Ranking so far:
      Spoiler:  

More eliminees:

- MODELING RANKING-

Spoiler:  

Yvonne Powless - Cycle 19
    5'8.5 / 174

I think at first I liked her but then shot after shot was a disappointment. You could also clearly tell that she wasn't passionate about modeling at all.

Spoiler:  

Eva Pigford - Cycle 3
    5'7 / 170

Eva is one of my least favorite winners. She is great for commercial work but I don't see her as an editorial model at all. I know people are gonna disagree with this cut but c'est la vie.

Spoiler:  

Cassandra Watson - Cycle 8
    N/A

Cassandra had zero modeling potential and she always had the worst outfits on panel. She seems to be very nice though

Spoiler:  

Sarah Harthsorne- Cycle 9
    N/A

Yet another girl that looks more like an actress than a model to me. She also got that soccer mom cut that aged her and brought her back in the competition.

Spoiler:  

Renee Bhagwandeen - Cycle 20
    5'8 / 173

Every single week I was waiting and hoping that she would impress me and every single week she was being a major disappointment. I now think that this girl is very pretty, but she doesn't photograph edgy. And that is not my kind of girl.

Spoiler:  

Marissa Hopkins - Cycle 23
    5'9.5 / 177

Call me a hater, but I really, really can't stand her. And it's not just her personality that I find repulsive: her modeling skills are also not there and she looks like a girl from an R'n'B video of the early 00s.

Spoiler:  

Angelia Alvarez - Cycle 16
    5'10 / 178

Cycle 16's first boot, Angelia, is one of the least memorable contestants in the history of the show for me. She only gave us one photo and it wasn't good.

Spoiler:  

Fo Porter - Cycle 12
    5'8 / 173

Fo has all the ingredients that a model needs if she wants me to dislike her: bubbly, short and with a bad runway walk/ presence. She does take good pictures though and that is why she made it that far.

Spoiler:  

Cassandra Whitehead - Cycle 5
    5'7 - 170

This petite model from Cycle 5 couldn't help it: she needed hair. She needed hair that much that she quit the competition as fast as she could so that she can get extensions. Given her modeling skills and potential, she made the right decision.

Spoiler:  

Kari Schmidt - Cycle 6
    5'8 / 173

Kari was this cute Bratz doll trying to model. In my opinion, she wasn't the worst in her cycle but she definitely did not have enough potential to make it in the Top 5 or something. So I wasn't that mad when they sent her home.

The Ranking so far:
      Spoiler:  

[/QUOTE]

I think this ranking is interesting. I'm quite confused about some of the placements, like some of them placed quite low despite having good portfolios (like Jennifer An and Mercedes?) and you don't care about their good photos. Yet for some other, you gave justification that they took good photos for ranking them a bit higher (Fo and kinda Renee C21 because you were waiting for her to give great photos). BTW wasn't Eva's height 168cm?

That is an interesting observation. Well, it's all about an average score that each models gets from me based on criteria such as model look, height, body proportions, portfolio and potential.

I do care about Mercedes' and Jennifer An's good photos, otherwise I would eliminate their short asses before we even reach the Top 290.
    And I did mention that Jennifer had an amazing portfolio on the show and that I loved Mercedes' avant-garde photo but, at the end of the day, it's all about scoring. And eventually they (just as Fo and Renee) had to go.

and yes, you're right about Eva

Eva eliminated already!? I agree with the other cuts but damn
    Vote in the new eLouai game: TOP MODEL.
    Here

Surprised Erin lasted as long as she did, and surprised Paige is out. She may not have had a great portfolio, but does she really have less potential than someone like Diane or Kayla?

So, you did calculation for the ranking. How about sharing it with us? Would Eva's real height make her rank even lower?

haha not really. Each model got a 0-10 grade on each of the aforementioned categories.
    Any female contestant below 5'8 or male contestant 5'11 and shorter got less than a 5 in the height category, with the really short ones (Sundai) getting an absolute zero in that category. I still can't share because it will ruin the suspense

Im glad Eva is out i never liked her lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbwtpt View Post
    Surprised Erin lasted as long as she did, and surprised Paige is out. She may not have had a great portfolio, but does she really have less potential than someone like Diane or Kayla?

That's a good question but I guess I just find Paige's look really off.
    Just to be clear, most of the models that did not make the Top 200 (#201-311) have really close scores with each other with many ties, too. It is after the Top 200-150 that it really shows who my faves are

Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz View Post
    Eva eliminated already!? I agree with the other cuts but damn

I know that this is probably the most controversial cut I've made so far.
    But can I just say I absolutely adore Eva as a person and TV personality - go watch her on Scared Famous, where she is trapped in a ''haunted'' house along with Don C20, Alaska, Safari, Drita and other VH1 RTV personas

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin Jade View Post
    Im glad Eva is out i never liked her lol

On another note, time to get in that Top 200

"For your information, I am a height-nazi and I believe than any female below 170cm and any male below 180cm should not be allowed to model (except some extremely rare exceptions)"

I stopped reading this ranking bc of this ^
    So according to you Supermodels like Twiggy and Laetitia Casta shouldn't have been successful? Also you can't forbid short people to model

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    "For your information, I am a height-nazi and I believe than any female below 170cm and any male below 180cm should not be allowed to model (except some extremely rare exceptions)"

I stopped reading this ranking bc of this ^
    So according to you Supermodels like Twiggy and Laetitia Casta shouldn't have been successful? Also you can't forbid short people to model

Nice try but the word(s) ''should/shouldn't'' have no place in a ranking, which is based on personal opinion and taste.
    I am not saying that short models SHOLDN'T be successful, I am just sharing with people the type of models that I like from my favorite show with this ranking. That's why it is called a R-A-N-K-I-N-G. Feel free to look it up. Or ask someone to explain it to you if that is easier for you.

But I forgot - you stopped reading my ranking.. hopefully I will try to get over it.
    Now sashay away from MY thread where I am presenting MY ranking

- MODELING RANKING-

Spoiler:  

Xiomara Frans - Cycle 2
    5'11 / 180

Xiomara had a very good body but she just wasn't particularly photogenic. Most of her shots were either average or bad and I believe that this is fair placement for her in this ranking.

Spoiler:  

Allison Kuehn - Cycle 10
    N/A

I'm just not a fan of her look. Sometimes people don't like your look and there is not much you can do about that. I was glad she left so early.

Spoiler:  

Romeo Tostado - Cycle 21
    6'0.5 / 184

Being delusional is one thing but being delusional AND drunk on national TV is another. But this is not a personality ranking, it is a modeling ranking. So let's talk about his modeling abilities: (...)

Spoiler:  

Liberty Netuschil - Cycle 24
    5'7 / 170

A lovely girl who, unfortunately has sort of a basic look. In my opinion, she is an Instagram model, although nice try at her pulling some really good photos whilst in the competition. But she is too much of a cookie-cutter for me.

Spoiler:  

Nina Burns - Cycle 20
    5'8.5 / 174

This is Nina's time to go, who this time has placed higher than my 2015 modeling ranking, due to the scoring system giving her a leg up in the performance category. Which is also the reason Cory is still in the running.

Spoiler:  

Yaya DaCosta - Cycle 3
    5'8 / 173

Are you really surprised that I am sending the petite finalist who after the show became an actress home? Well, you shouldn't be. Yaya is great, but as you know by now, she doesn't have what it takes to top this ranking.

Spoiler:  

Devin Clark - Cycle 22
    5'10 / 178

It was common knowledge that Devin was signed with six agencies during C21. When he gets it right, it looks really good - but what about the rest of the times? He is not very consistent either.

Spoiler:  

Nik Pace - Cycle 5
    5'8 / 173

I obvi have the balls to send yet another fan favorite finalist from old school ANTM home before we hit Top 200. Nik always reminded me of someone and I am not sure I would have let her make it to the end in C5.

Spoiler:  

Lacey Rogers - Cycle 22
    5'8 - 173

It is really hard for me to think of her without that atrocious makeover. I know she is good at posing, but it is the ANTM-type of posing. And it gets old after a while. That is also how I felt about her run during C22.

Spoiler:  

Sandra Shebab - Cycle 24
    5'7 / 170

Sandra has the face of Gods.. like Tyra said. Was she exaggerating? Just a tiny bit. Sandra is beautiful, but she can't take a good photo to save her life. I was rooting for her and week after week she was giving me meeeeh. I know some users have said that they like some/most of her photos and I am not sure if these people are lying to themselves because her whole portfolio is weak.

The Ranking so far:
      Spoiler:  

- MODELING RANKING-

Spoiler:  

Kristi Grommet - Cycle 3
    5'10 / 178

Who ever thought that this girl could be America's Next Top Model? There are so many things she is lacking. Also, she took zero decent photos.

Spoiler:  

Chris White - Cycle 15
    5'10.5 / 179

Of course Tyra had to pick a super not-high fashion girl for the high fashion cycle and drag her all the way to the Final 5. And the worst thing is that she took Kayla and Liz with her. Damn what an awful final 6 from such a promising cycle.

Spoiler:  

Sarah Vonderhaar - Cycle 8
    N/A

I never liked this girl - something about her turns me off. Her look is very dated in my opinion and there is nothing interesting about her or her ANTM portfolio.

Spoiler:  

Nastasia Scott - Cycle 19
    5'8 / 173

Nastasia took some good photos in ANTM C19 but her presence was not that strong in my eyes. I feel like she wasn't ready and I also thought that if you take that beautiful mane away, what's left is a pretty girl walking down the streets.

Spoiler:  

Cody Wells - Cycle 23
    N/A

One more cut coming from the tragic cycle that C23 was. And just before you say I'm being unfair, I am giving you #195..

Spoiler:  

Tash Wells - Cycle 23
    N/A

I just don't like their look. And yeah, Cody had a better portfolio than Tash, but Tash got a higher grade on runway and so they ended up with the exact same average score and outside the Top 150.

Spoiler:  

Mike Scoccozza - Cycle 20
    6'5 / 195

His modeling skills are laughable and so is the fact that this man got a FCO on ANTM. Was Tyra uber thirsty or what? Anyway, he ain't no model..

Spoiler:  

Bre Scullark - Cycle 5
    5'8 / 173

Don't even pretend like you didn't know this was coming. Bre is this beautiful, commercial girl from C5. With charisma and a pretty smile, she made it really far. She has also been quite successful post show and I am happy for her because she has a lovely personality. But high fashion modeling? No, no no.

Spoiler:  

Julie Titus - Cycle 3
    5'10 - 178

This girl entered the competition without even wanting to become a model. Her look wasn't that bad though, but still no big loss.

Spoiler:  

Christina McDonald - Cycle 24
    5'8 / 173

The judges really treated her like siht, but I am glad she got to leave that awful cycle. Unfortunately, her height is not that great and that brings her down in this ranking.

The Ranking so far:
      Spoiler:  

[/QUOTE]

Nik, Yaya, Nastasia <3333 Probably all in my top 20 ANTM models
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast