View Poll Results: Who took the best shot?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daniel

    53 68.83%
  • Helene

    12 15.58%
  • Kenni

    4 5.19%
  • Lukas

    7 9.09%
  • Malle

    27 35.06%
  • Mark

    2 2.60%
  • Thea

    47 61.04%
  • Thomas

    39 50.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 19 to 32 of 32

Thread: Episode 6: Sailors at Sea

  1. #19
    RTVG Idol Fahx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,701
    Daniel and Thea. <3

  2. #20
    Daniel and Thomas!





  3. #21
    I don't get why they would even call his shot the best though, makes no sense when you have Daniel, Thea, and Thomas. Anyway, those three, especially Daniel and Thomas, produced some of the best shots this year. Other than them the rest didn't perform well at all.


  4. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sciurus View Post
    He took the best shot of the week, but they eliminated him for his laziness and attitude. He didn't work hard to get a good shot and that has been a problem with him for the whole cycle, so the judges thought he had been given too many chances.
    Well I for one think he took the worst shot of the week, so even though he had the "best photo" this week, I agree with his elimination.

  5. #23
    Daniel again is top of the pack. He's building such a strong portfolio.

  6. #24
    Everything Fades Away... ANTM4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cocomoco's ass
    Posts
    22,483

    Achievements

    Thea is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by SaleishaStowers View Post
    Moschino's IG just posting Leila's trash can purse, I hope it's a sign that she will book the campaign!!!



  7. #25
    RTVG Idol sams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,768
    Not bad, I love Thea.



  8. #26
    RTVG Idol mikose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,215
    this shot is so good. Thomas, Thea, malle are my fav




  9. #27
    RTVG Idol internaldisputes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    🇲🇾
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Sciurus View Post
    He took the best shot of the week, but they eliminated him for his laziness and attitude. He didn't work hard to get a good shot and that has been a problem with him for the whole cycle, so the judges thought he had been given too many chances.
    Quote Originally Posted by suppletangerine View Post
    I don't get why they would even call his shot the best though, makes no sense when you have Daniel, Thea, and Thomas. Anyway, those three, especially Daniel and Thomas, produced some of the best shots this year. Other than them the rest didn't perform well at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdhaley View Post
    Well I for one think he took the worst shot of the week, so even though he had the "best photo" this week, I agree with his elimination.
    mte. his photo is the worst to me too.
    Here's my straight-forward, non-epileptic signature. Your welcome.

  10. #28
    RTVG Idol Mannequin Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    México
    Posts
    10,473
    Love the shoot!!! and Finally!! Lukas was not ready at all, he have a great look , but boy need some years , i can see him doing fantastic when he is ready tho



  11. #29
    1) Daniel - so handsome <3
    2) Malle - so elegant <3
    3) Thomas - so royal <3
    4) Thea - so dreamy <3
    ---------------------------
    5) Helene
    6) Mark
    7) Lukas
    8) Kenni

      Spoiler:  




  12. #30
    RTVG Apprentice ShiraJemJem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    144
    Daniel and Thea

  13. #31
    RTVG Idol 9ntm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,775
    HQ



  14. #32
    Next Level Fierce LAVIVELOVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Buffalo Hood 716
    Posts
    13,420

    Achievements

    1. Thea
    2. Thomas
    3. Helene
    4. Daniel
    5. Halle
    6. Mark
    7. Kenni
    8. Lukas
    GNTM 2020: BiancaMarieNadineNastyaSarah P.Vivian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •