Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: WEEK 2: MAKEOVERS WITH LANA - The E Face [Game]

Grizelda : I'm Latina, I gots this in my blood. For once I'm in a competition that doesn't require me to beat my mug but instead have others beat my mug for me.
    [RnRModel1] 12:24 pm: Well I gotta go! Bye! Remember to wash your banjas in antibacterial soap twice daily!
    [LedZepForever] 10:45 am: IDGAF if you know who walked for Prada, do you want a brownie for it?

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    WEEK 1:VALENTINO

R E S U L T S

Valentino:

Team Mou
    , well I love the interaction between the two ladies,m but Mou not you so much! I kinda feel like you bring the shot down.

Oh Team Zola.... this is not something i would want to use for ad ad! You all just look dead and boring! I know my ads are serene, but serene has life!

Team Vanessa
    this is everything! I love the clothes you are modeling, I love the poses. Vlada your photo is my favorite of them all! JUST AMAZING!!

My winning team would obviously be Team Vanessa!

*Lavignia's voice over*
    Congrats, Team Vanessa. You're the team to beat! You girls are on fire
    Now Team Mou, you have to put one girl of your team up for elimination.
    And Team Zola, in your case, you'll have to put two of your girls up for elimination.However, this is not a double elimination. Only one girl will be going home.

*Scores*
    Vlada (22)
    June (20)
    Amirah (14)
    Laeticia (14)
    Grizelda (12)
    Aurora (12)
    Han Bit (8)

Achievements

Omg
    A new era of Elouai is coming.
    VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST
    TEAM MOU vs TEAM VANESSA vs TEAM ZOLA

Achievements

Vanessa:I Knew this was gonna happen. I am so proud of my girls, they both did amazingly Now in front of me I have three girls and I have to choose which stay and which one goes home.

--- ELIMINATION IS COMING SOON ---

​Aurora: Im a nervous of defending myself but Im sure Miss Zola is confident I can defend myself and I will not let her down, I will comeback for sure

Achievements

WEEK 1: VALENTINO

E L I M I N A T I O N
    After discussing in their rooms coaches Mou and Zola have chosen the girls to put on elimination. It was a hard decision for both of them.

MOU chose
    Grizelda and ZOLA chose Han Bit and Aurora
    The three girls sadly go in the elimination room. Waiting for them there is Vanessa, the coach winner of this week challenge.

Vanessa: here you are.
    *Han Bit starts crying*

Vanessa:
    Hello girls, I am so sorry I have to do this. Well, I am not. I am glad I won. In front of me I have three beautiful girls, the destiny of which depends on me. I have to eliminate one girl, but first I have to think about you portfolio, your motivation, your scores and your potential for modeling. I need to ask some questions about you. And you bitc* stop crying now.
    Grizelda, mou picked you to go on the elimination room? Can you tell me why?

Grizelda: Well I guess I could've given more in my shoot and Mou found that problem. But if I survive this elimination it will prove to be a good wake up call for both me and our team. also, Me and Lae are drag sisters, there's no way I'll leave her this early in the competition.
    Vanessa: Don't you think you can be better then Laeticia? You must have an amazing career without her, you know that?
    Grizelda: In my opinion we're a team now and we have to work as a team. If the time comes that we'll have to compete against each other then I'll prove that I can be better than her but other than that I believe in out teamwork.

Vanessa: Get it. Aurora, you are here with your team partner, do you think you are better then her?
    Aurora: Dear Miss Vanessa I am totally better than my partner, she is indeed gorgeous but so am I, also as shown on the campaign and Im a better model, I know how emote in a photo, I can show different poses "poses in front of Vanessa" Im also a model of color with a different tone which makes me standout over my competition. My features with big lips, blue eyes, long limbs and really dark skin make me unique and mixed with my abilities and I can truly say Im better than my team mate.I have what it takes to be The Face, Im sure of it Miss Vanessa.
    Vanessa: Call me miss Gucci please, we don't have such confidence.
    Aurora: Miss Gucci is then. My apologies , I woudnt want to offend such a beautiful lady I admire so much

Vanessa: How polite. And what you, Hab Bit, can offer more then Aurora? Do you think you have the face to become The-E-Face?
    Han Bit: I don't know this is so sad,Aurora are amazing girl and her beauty is so special,if you safe me only i can improve.
    Vanessa: So you think she is better than you.

Han Bit: Oh no, i think all the girls this competition are good, incluyed my, and i i'm sure if you choose me i try all my best for are the face and win because this is my dream and i like no dissapoint neither of you

Vanessa: Thanks girls, I took my decision.
    So the first girl safe is
    Aurora I don't want to see you in this room anymore. You have the right attitude to continue in this competition. I'll watch you.
    So here you are Han Bit and Grizelda ,
    you both deserve to stay here but unfortunately I have to eliminate one girl and this girl si the one with the lowest score. I didn't want to eliminate a girl by strategy, i do what's fair to do so
    THE GIRL
    WHO
    CAN STILL HOPE
    TO BECOME
    THE-E-FACE
    IS
    Grizelda
    Congratulations darling. You better not coming here again. Goodbye
    I am sorry for you
    Han Bit, that means you're out but I still hope to see you in the fashion world. Take care of you.

So, since there's no shot dimension in the brief again, I'm gonna ask to avoid anything that would affect my girls...
    Is the size of the shot 900x565? Just that, exactly that, no changes at all?

AND, posting my question from the discussion thread here, after seeing the mail brief:
    When was the time to think about makeovers?
    Cause I think I didn't get the memo...
    Last edited by BadChoices; 10-18-2015 at 05:48 PM.
    .omg

On the first
    Quote Originally Posted by BadChoices View Post
    So, since there's no shot dimension in the brief again, I'm gonna ask to avoid anything that would affect my girls...
    Is the size of the shot 900x565? Just that, exactly that, no changes at all?

AND, posting my question from the discussion thread here, after seeing the mail brief:
    When was the time to think about makeovers?
    Cause I think I didn't get the memo...

Achievements

Perfect, thanks for asking.
    1. Is the same dimension as the photo I send you. Delete Sahara and the palette and use that dimention for the shoot.
    2. I sent you a pm times ago and remembered that many time in other pms/discussion thread

I dont remember any official pm... but thanks anyway, working on that!

Extension needed for my girls.
    .omg

Achievements

For mine too

Gui, if you could please let your personal feelings aside and answer my girls's questions about the game properly, I'd really appreciate it.
    .omg

There's something called pm. Next time you can pm me if you have any problem with my answers.
    No need to call me out here to cause more drama.

Don't worry, my intention is not to carry on on some drama through 3-4 pages...
    I just mentioned here cause I think it is the proper place since it doesn't affect just me and you to be dealt with by a PM.
    .omg

Good.
    But still, if you have a problem with anything I done, I still think you should dealt via pm. I don't see the need to post here.

Achievements

WEEK 2: MAKEOVERS WITH LANA

Hello Girls, say hallo to our guest judge of the week, miss LANA DEL REY For this week you are going to have makeovers honeys. So girls is time to cut, color and make your own style for the fashion world. Lana is going to judge your creativity skills applied on hair, makeup, and style in general linking everything to the fashion world.

You will portrait alone this time and you know what?! You will not even think what to do darlings because you just have to show your new style.
    Composition: The main reference is our judge's photo here. You will just stand showing for your breast up, your beautiful face. You don't have to use hands ore body, JUST YOUR FACE, cause you remember that one of you is going to be the E-Face! So, it's really easy, isn't it? Basic Runways are allowed.

• Style: Use your new makeover, and then create your own makeup. You can get inspiration wherever you want, even from the clothes you are going to wear. Here you can choose the outfit you prefer and remember you can use earrings/accessories if you want.
    • Background: Use this picture as reference for dimensions, zoom (600%), and position of the model in the background. You can choose one of the 4 color options to cover completely your background. Put a 20% opacity shadow.

YOU HAVE 2 DAYS FOR THIS TASK + 1 DAY OF EXTENSION, STARTING FROM THE ELIMINATION OF WEEK1

SEND THE PICTURE TO GUI.
    IF YOU NEED HELP, JUST ASK YOUR COACH FOR EVERYTHING.
    ENJOY

TEAM ZOLA
    Aurora

Amirah

TEAM VANESSA
    Vlada

June
    ( no photo )

TEAM MOU
    Grizelda

Laeticia

I am sorry for the delay. Some issues between coaches happened, just like the real The-Face (lol @how Zola is acting like Naomi)

V O T I N G

Read the brief
    You may vote for 1 team.
    You may vote for the best 3 girls.
    You may not split your votes.

Achievements

Valda. Aurora. X2
    laetida

team Vanessa