Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Lulu Braithwaite

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    She doesn't look like her at all, still.

And it's my opinion that they don't look alike.
    Well, it's your eyes, and I can't change them. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09 View Post
    I don't see the comparison to Chanel either, I guess. TBH, all we've seen is like a ten-second clip and a pre-show picture, so I don't understand how one can make the assumption that she won't be as wild and crazy as the other lesbians represented on the show in the past?
    I personally don't think she's going to be wild, nor that lesbians should follow precedent and start trying to make out with the girls for a little bit of fun. I simply think that Lulu will be a bit more spunky, and I also think that making assumptions from pre-show photos are pretty rational. One can easily see the demeanor of a person through a photograph. If they're a bitch, they'll photograph like a bitch. Elina is serious, and her pre-show photo is serious. Joslyn looked jank in her photo, and she is jank. It's not always the case, though. I see what you're saying, but I don't really fall under it (or, at least, I don't think).

Quote Originally Posted by 8MissFierce8 View Post
    I'm not sure if looking like Chanel is a compliment or an insult...
    OOOOOOOOOH, GUUUUUUURL!

Saying Chanel and Lulu look alike is like saying all mixed blacks look alike, IMO.
    Umm, no. That's probably the worst thing I've ever heard you say. We're talking about people with similar features more so facially than skin-wise. There are a lot of black guys who look like me, but a lot more that don't. Just because, say, some dark-skinned guy looks like me and someone says it, it doesn't mean that every dark-skinned guy can look like me. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Missez View Post
    Lol wow...that's dumb. =/
    Not really. :|

The only features they have in common are the typical features of mixed blacks.

What...okay how about you just stop now. Are you like trying to stir up something?

I like her, her face is very pretty when close up. I just hope she gets a good makeover.

No, really. Really, really dumb.

"typical features of mixed blacks"

Mixed blacks come from people of different ethnicity, meaning that what they would be, in terms of features, is atypical. Take a Norwegian and an Ethiopian and mate them, and make a child. Child 1. Take a Hungarian and a Nigerian and mate them. Child 2.

What exactly do Child 1 and Child 2 have in common? They're mixed. There's no "typical features of mixed blacks." What the hell?

I love Lulu

best black girl this season FO SHO!

her face is very Chanel Imanesque

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL92 View Post
    I love Lulu

best black girl this season FO SHO!

her face is very Chanel Imanesque
    You can get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post

Mixed blacks come from people of different ethnicity, meaning that what they would be, in terms of features, is atypical. Take a Norwegian and an Ethiopian and mate them, and make a child. Child 1. Take a Hungarian and a Nigerian and mate them. Child 2.

What exactly do Child 1 and Child 2 have in common? They're mixed. There's no "typical features of mixed blacks." What the hell?
    BB, just don't take CIL seriously sometimes, I love him but he even said he's just a drunk little boy in this big ol' world. And he just likes to stir up drama. GROW UP CIL!

Lulu Love <3

Im A Dork And Im Americas Next Top Model
    ♥♥♥

They'd both have light brown skin and thick, dark hair; which is the ONLY thing Chanel and Lulu have in common (forget what I said about the lips).

BB, just don't take CIL seriously sometimes, I love him but he even said he's just a drunk little boy in this big ol' world. And he just likes to stir up drama. GROW UP CIL!
    Ugh, no matter with whom I'm arguing, I just get a bit heated when it comes to racial discussion. That's when people's ignorance or level of being inconsiderate really shows.

Whatever. Back to Lulu love.

They'd both have light brown skin and thick, dark hair; which is the ONLY thing Chanel and Lulu have in common (forget what I said about the lips).
    Once again, in YOUR opinion.

Ugh, no matter with whom I'm arguing, I just get a bit heated when it comes to racial discussion. That's when people's ignorance or level of being inconsiderate really shows.

Whatever. Back to Lulu love.
    Don't worry bb. I'm like that too, I get really mad when it comes to racial discussions. But I mean, just ignore the haters.

Yeah, WORK @ LULU. Can't wait to see her work it out on the show.

I think Lulu's adorable. Her face doesn't look like it matches her body though.

Once again, in YOUR opinion.
    Why do you keep pointing out that it's my opinion?

You and him are doing the same thing I'm doing, by stating it as fact that they do look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by sideponytail View Post
    I think Lulu's adorable. Her face doesn't look like it matches her body though.
    IKR?! It looks photoshopped on or something

Her body is just , hopefully she will turn it out in pictures, wouldn't mind seeing her last a while

Why do you keep pointing out that it's my opinion?

You and him are doing the same thing I'm doing, by stating it as fact that they do look alike.
    Actually, we're not. I know it's my opinion, and I let people know it's my opinion, unlike you, who likes to state everything as facts. Stop trying to be such a know-it-all...kthnx

All she needs is a Chanel weave and BAM

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast