Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/30-8/5 Live Feed Discussion

^ That stuff with him and Chima was staged? I'm really confused.
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    It was staged.
    I don't know if it was or not. Russell seems really annoyed with her. She just went to the HOH room and he locked the door and is totally ignoring her.
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Michele is trying to get support to get Russell out next week. Jeff turned her down though. But she is acting like she is back on their side... she is trying to play both sides, I think. I have no idea who she will be loyal to. Jeff seems to be aligned with almost all the people she genuinely does not want inside the house (Lydia, Kevin, Russell).
    Jordan is getting involved! She is lying hardcore! I never knew she had it in her... talking about "Michele, I always knew you were on our side..." Perhaps she isn't as dumb as I thought or Jeff has been coaching her.
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

They said they were going to stage an argument, I think.

Achievements

I'm loving the strategy talk between Jeff, Jordan, and Michele. Jordan is really in game mode. She said she wants to make it far and has been going through sequences of events in her head over and over. She wants people to keep underestimating her. She also REALLY wants the special power (they call it the wizard ) so she can turn the game upside down.

Michele is preparing herself for the Ronnie hate coming towards her when she doesn't use veto. Although he did tell her yesterday that he wouldn't be offended if she won and didn't use it. Ronnie really thinks Lydia is going.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainEvil View Post
    I don't know if it was or not. Russell seems really annoyed with her. She just went to the HOH room and he locked the door and is totally ignoring her.
    I missed that so I don't know if it was staged or not, but I know Russell never liked Chima NEAR as much as she likes him. He's usually repulsed by her flirting but he deals with it for the game's sake.

Aw! Poor Michele!
    Michele: What do you think about me as a person
    Jeff: I think you are "off"

I wish she could find someone who actually likes her in the house. Everyone is so mean to her (especially Russell, Chima, and Jeff).

Did he seriously say that to her? That is so mean

He didn't mean it in a malicious way. He was just saying she had two sides to her, which is true. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Jeff to Jordon about Jessie...

"He has the personality of an Orange Road Cone"
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Michelle SEETHING <33333333

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Apparently there were 2 people from the outside involved in the veto competition. One was a Samoan guy with a tattoo around his upper arm. Chima and Lydia thought he was hot but Natalie disagreed. There was a woman with brown hair and eyes. Chima actually knows her from her real life. All the guys thought she was hot. Jeff did too and said he usually dates girls like her. After hearing that and how he was talking about girls with Casey, I don't think Jordan and Jeff have a chance outside the house.

Samoan guy? Is this an ad for Survivor?

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Achievements

Lydia said she's in the video Jealousy Rides with Me by Death Cab for Cutie. I just looked it up (she comes on at 2:40) http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=53378225

It seems the tension between Russell and Chima wasn't staged. They aren't talking at all and she's telling everyone he's mad at her for flirting with the guy that came for the veto competition (Russell is telling people Chima is mad at him for flirting with the woman in the veto comp).

Natalie is grilling Jessie asking if Michele is going to vote their way. She's nervous because since Michele won veto and knows she's safe, she's been very vocal about not liking Ronnie. Meanwhile, Michele is up in HOH with Russell saying how Ronnie is a liar and they're glad he's going.

Sounds like Russell and Michele are making a final 2 deal Russell said he knows Jessie and Natalie will drop him soon and he knows Chima/Natalie/Jessie have a way stronger bond than he has with any of them. Michele put in a good word for Jeff and Russell agreed that he's a really good guy. Jeff/Jordan/Michele/Russell would be an awesome final 4!

Russell and Michele now talking about how removing Ronnie will REALLY weaken Jessie.

Ugh! I am getting worried about how Michele is playing the game. She really is turning into the female Ronnie. She approached Jeff about trying to evict Russell a few hours ago and now she is making a final 2 deal with her. She approached Natalie about whether she should keep Ronnie or not and now she is saying that Jessie approached her about it. She is playing really hard today (I think she is on a bit of a power trip). I hope it doesn't catch up with her. But she, like Ronnie and Lydia, has screwed almost everyone in the house. It gets me worried when people do things like this.

She's nowhere near as Ronnie.

BUt I don't know. At least I like Michele.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Achievements

Russell just admitted to Michele that he was the vote to keep Casey.

Michele just told Russell that she has a PHD and he's the only one who knows now.

I like Michele too. But I can't help but think that this won't last long. Just because I know that Jeff and Russell genuinely do not like Michele. And Jordan, Jeff and Russell tell everyone that they do not trust her at all. So I am worried for her because she has aligned herself with the people who really dislike her on a personal level. No one in the house likes her but I think that the other side would really try and keep her for longer than one week... I am not so sure about Russell. I guess we will see!
    Russell and Michele are both in my top 4, but I don't think they are playing to win. You can't screw over everyone and talk a lot of trash about everyone to everyone and still expect to win. Those 2 are taking a very dangerous path right now.

Well, I hope people looks at her as the person without anybody so they won't target her.

If she continues on owning the challenges, I will love her more.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast