Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Discussion 7/23/15 - 7/30/15

Achievements

I don't really blame him for tweeting that. She could have done some scheming instead of laying in a dentist chair for 3 days

----

Worrrrk, Julia told Vanessa that Austin was the vote to keep Audrey and Vanessa told her about her final 2 deal with Austin. They are telling each other everything they have on him.

he's vile bye.

on the bright side clay is the only remaining houseguest who hasn't won a comp

Tyler claims to be a hardcore fan of BB, if you're a hardcore fan of BB.. I'm guessing you've watched all seasons till now. If you've watched all seasons till now, you definitely know that Audrey isn't the worst player ever. Which basically means.. Tyler Oakley isn't a superfan. SMH!

Now I know why I hate Meg, her way of talking remind me of Tyler Oakley and her way of playing this game does also remind me a lot of Christine. Please take her out before jury, please bb gods, PLEASE?

Austins demise seems certain this week, unless he wins veto. Which I kinda actually want him to just to **** things up. Make Jackie win BOTB, make Austin win veto and make Jackie and Steve an alliance so either Clay/Jason/Meg/James or even Vanessa goes home. That would be awesome. RN Vanessa is the more controversial Derrick, or Derek however you typed his name, of this season... and I want her out.

tyler is frankie in real life

BYE

Why are they targeting Steve? He's so harmless
    Austin leaving would be tho I wish it was Meg (waste of space).

BB 21: Cliff|Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    RN Vanessa is the more controversial Derrick, or Derek however you typed his name, of this season... and I want her out.
    It's Deryk. And don't compare Vanessa to him

Quote Originally Posted by heyy View Post
    Isn't it Deryck? Lmao how hilarious is it that we don't know how to spell the name of the winner of last season.

Diryck won? : o

Diryck won? : o

The only person I can remember from last season is Victoria :/ I thought she won?

The only person I can remember from last season is Victoria :/ I thought she won?
    She hasn't won anything.

^ she won a veto and a BOTB tho

He played a good game but ruined the season with his influence, I have this feeling Vanessa is going to do that too.

vanessa is a million times better because she isn't as basic as him

Achievements

Vanessa is a hilarious, psychotic trainwreck who is nothing like Derrick. If things don't start blowing up for her soon I'll be shocked.

Jason, Meg, Jackie and Becky are already onto Vanessa's antics~ However the birth of this new Dark Moon mega alliance and the end of the Twin Twist will probably keep ha safe for a lil while longer

Big Brother 21: Christie, Kathryn, Kemi, Nick, Nicole

Jason told Jackie that the twins name is Julia.
    the only people that don't know her name now are John/James/Meg

I actually want Becky or Jackie to start slaying in comps and one of them should win this season I prefer Becky because if she wins all of these so-called alliances will have ptsd if that happens.

I actually don't mind Shelly as well, it's Clay and the fact that she took out her former "alliance" members on her two hoh reigns that annoy me about her. Other then that I think she's playing a pretty good game. She isn't on anyones hitlist right?

Im on the fence with Vanessa, I want to like her gameplay but sometimes she's too paranoid and this whole week with the Audrey situation.. I didn't like her much. For the long run, I don't think she would be a bad winner but I just want Becky to win this without an alliance If Becky doesn't win this I'll be satisfied with the other females as long as it's not Meg... and satisfied doesn't necessarily mean happy. I just think its about time a girl won this show again.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast