Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Discussion 7/23/15 - 7/30/15

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I have no idea I need a creative genius to help
    Here:

This way you'll have everyone who matters up there : )

Achievements

If Jackie didnt nominat3 Liz ♡. I will stan her.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Vanessa is throwing out options to Clay and Shelli about what they can do this week. She suggests they come clean to Meg/Jason/Jackie that they knew about the twins all along and they found out they can't trust Austin. Then they can all work together to get Austin out. Jackie interrupted the convo so it was pretty quick. They have a lot to go over I think.

Quote Originally Posted by heyy View Post
    Here:

This way you'll have everyone who matters up there : )
    That will work

Jackie is actually being amazing. She needs to win more because she's actually really smart and doesn't let anyone manipulate her.
    Vanessa wants Austin out because she knows that him/twins will betray her eventually, and she wants the twins out.

I believe the plan is for Vanessa to put up Clay and somebody so that they can win.
    And Jackie does Liz/Steve. If Austin uses POV on Liz, steve goes.

So basically either Austin or Steve are leaving this week or if they both win safety then Liz.

I don't mind Austin and Steve leaving

Jackie said America wants to see the twins come in Glad Liz is not going to become the plan C.

Jackie told Vanessa she doesn't want to nom Austin because he didn't nom her. Vanessa is working on forcing it to happen though.
    JACKIE

STILL PRAYING @ TWINS SAFETY THO

Jackie, Vanessa, Shelli and Clay just had a long conversation and they're on the same page.
    They're going to form an 8 person alliance with Vanessa/Shelli/Clay/Jackie/Becky/Jason/Meg/James with the priority of getting Twins/Steve/Austin out.
    I'm not sure if Vanessa/Shelli/Clay actually want Steve or the twins out, but they do want Austin out.

Vanessa is putting up Clay/Becky.
    Jackie is putting up Liz and is going to tell either Meg or James to volunteer and throw.

Basically, the most likely scenario is Liz/James remaining.
    If Liz or James win veto, Austin goes up and leaves.
    If Austin wins and takes Liz off, Steve goes up and leaves.
    If noms stay the same, Liz leaves.

Achievements

I think Vanessa is about to tell Julia about Austin

Oh ugh nevermind. She said she'll be told after POV but that it's big information.

Oh wait, Vanessa just found out from Julia that Liz isn't into Austin so now Vanessa is going to tell her the Austin thing!!

Poor Julia is sad and pissed at Austin. She's going to let Vanessa fill Liz in about Austin.

Becky agreed to go up only if the other side is 100% throwing.

Vanessa told Meg/Jason/James that any loyalty she had to Austin is now gone because he lied to her. She said she loves them and really wants to work with them. She told them the plan to backdoor Austin and asked if any of them would be willing to be nominated as a pawn next to Liz. Jason said it worries him and he's not comfortable with it. Meg and James don't look too willing to do it either.

the lord coming through with Operation: Bring Back Da'Vonne.

praying for the twins demise this week

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
    the lord coming through with Operation: Bring Back Da'Vonne.

praying for the twins demise this week
    Da'Vonne can't come back because the first three evictees all went home.

However, I'm pretty sure Audrey is going to sequester.
    They went to commercial right after she walked out before the interview, which they never do, so they probably explained that she's going to sequester and can't say anything to her. Also, the show LOVES exploiting the twins as much as possible so there's no way they wouldn't have shown their goodbye message or told her about Austin's vote. I just can't imagine Audrey going back either. It would be so weird and I think she'd leave pretty quickly but I don't even care. I guess we'll see tomorrow if she's in sequester or not.

Jackie <3 She is now up from the bottom to the top pack in Jokers's poll lol

Achievements

These unhappy faces trying to figure out who the pawn is

Looks like it's going to be James.

The named their new final 8 alliance "Dark Moon" (what Audrey always used to say when someone did something shady)

This is Jackie's week to shine and prove to everyone that she's in it to win it! She's proven so far she can be quite hard-headed so I hope she doesn't put Austin up as an initial nominee because if he wins BOTB she's screwed.

I really, really, REALLY want Vanessa to be dethroned this week.

These unhappy faces trying to figure out who the pawn is

Looks like it's going to be James.

The named their new final 8 alliance "Dark Moon" (what Audrey always used to say when someone did something shady)
    Ew why can't Meg go up? This is such a Christine situation from last season where Zach threw her up on the block for not contributing much Jackie should do the same!

Achievements

James suggested it should be Meg because he and Jason were just on the block this week and Meg got PISSSSSSSSED at him. Vanessa then suggested James could be an easy one because James and Liz are the ones that put Jackie up so she could use that as an excuse. James eventually reluctantly agreed and I think everyone just wanted to pacify Meg's emotions.

watching the last 2 Episodes made me LOVE JACKIE SO MUCH <33

now rooting for the former 2 irrelevant bitches Jackie and Becky <3

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast