Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneoheboy96744 View Post
    Ive been binge watching Ru paul to catch up, and I loved all these queens <3. Adore was a little less great at being a queen than I thought she would be, but she was just so likable. I would also love to see Courtney and detox.
    yeah the thing about adore is that I don't really care about her drag or look forward to it but i love her personality and out of drag, i think he's so cute. i feel the same way about pearl as well lol. Courtney as a personality bores me but she's so pretty that i wouldn't mind her being there just to look at. i would also like to see detox too, as well as roxxy, shangela, Jessica, phi phi, and /maybe/ laganja as long as they don't try to make a redemption arc for her

RPDRAS: Alyssa, Detox, Tatianna

AusNTM: Jessie, Jordan, Sabine, Vitoria

Quote Originally Posted by BitchCassidy View Post
    yeah the thing about adore is that I don't really care about her drag or look forward to it but i love her personality and out of drag, i think he's so cute. i feel the same way about pearl as well lol. Courtney as a personality bores me but she's so pretty that i wouldn't mind her being there just to look at. i would also like to see detox too, as well as roxxy, shangela, Jessica, phi phi, and /maybe/ laganja as long as they don't try to make a redemption arc for her
    Ive watched from season 5 on, some of season 4 and I agree with these pics. Don't much about Shangela though. But on a side note, I don't know how anyone could really dislike adore. Yeah I get she's not the best queen out there. Not by a long shot. But her personality is so infectious. You just can't help but root for her. Hoping she's on all stars <3. As long as her, Alaska, Alyssa and Willam are on it, ill be content tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
    Stacy Layne Matthews to come in, slay everyone looking couture as F

only to return in the live finale in a tracksuit eating chicken

slay, henny.

It would be very interesting to see how she would do. She is a little more glamorous than she use to be and is a lot more self aware.

Achievements

Season 8 girls definitely won't be in. Filming for the new season ends in August and All-Stars is rumored to begin early September. A few weeks turnaround ain't happening.

Girls I NEED on all-stars:
    Tatianna
    Shangela
    Raja
    Willam
    Sharon Needles
    Alaska
    Alyssa Edwards
    Laganja Estranja
    Katya
    Miss Fame

Girls that would be pleasant surprises (but I wouldn't be heartbroken if they didn't make it):
    Morgan McMichaels
    Delta Work
    Stacey Layne Matthews
    Gia Gunn
    Joslyn Fox
    Trinity K. Bonet
    Max

RIP </3

Achievements

I really want Max on all-stars even if she would go home early (which she probably will because there is going to be comedy challenges). But tbh I need an amazing lipsyncer or two to create an iconic lipsync since we lacked that in season 7. If Willam and Alaska aren't on All-Stars then I'll be upset tbh

I want to see Manila again
    Latrice was to heavy to be dragged to the finale

My choice:
    1. Ongina
    2. Morgan McMichaels
    3. Willam
    4. Phi Phi
    5. Alaska
    6. Roxxxy
    7. Detox
    8. Ivy
    9. Courtney
    10. Adore
    11. Ben
    12. Max
    13. Miss Fame
    14. Katya

Quote Originally Posted by Exhale View Post
    Ew @ the thought of Pearl coming back. NO THANK YOU.
    i love pearl...but yeah, with one season i had enough of her

and YES @ Morgan coming back. She needs to show her full potential this time around.

IX: Farrah; Shea; Kimora & Valentina

Lucky Blue Smith's BAE <3 MinWoo's Avatar

Achievements

This is a shocker. Nobody wants Trixie to be back...

KWEEN!

Quote Originally Posted by MinWoo View Post
    Twice in the same season is enough

AsNTM 5​: Maureen | Clara | Layla
    RPDR 9: Farrah | Charlie | Valentina
    BNTM 11: Abby | Chloe | Tallulah B. | Victoria

I feel like many of the queens last season were so boring personality-wise (Trixie, Miss Fame, Pearl) it would be exhausting having them back.

I want there to be more outgoing iconic~ personalities than fashion queens, Katya is the only good choice.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by MinWoo View Post
    LOL I love Trixie but its rather obvious Katya is the obvious comeback of season 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhale View Post
    I feel like many of the queens last season were so boring personality-wise (Trixie, Miss Fame, Pearl) it would be exhausting having them back.

I want there to be more outgoing iconic~ personalities than fashion queens, Katya is the only good choice.
    JDF would be a good choice too from Season 7 imo

She was pretty fun!

AsNTM 5​: Maureen | Clara | Layla
    RPDR 9: Farrah | Charlie | Valentina
    BNTM 11: Abby | Chloe | Tallulah B. | Victoria

I think miss Fame wass way more hilarious than Katya because her personnality was so different from her drag style !

Spoiler:  

I would just go for Katya on S7, she's hilarious and relatable and I felt she had so much more to show.. I think Fame is hilarious, but I don't think she'll have much more to offer. I feel similar about Trixie/Kennedy/Ginger/Pearl/Max, I don't think any of them could bring anything more than what they've shown us during their season. I'd rather have them be on All Stars 3 so they can actually bring something new.

: Drag Race : Alexis, Nina, Peppermint, Sasha, Shea, Trinity, Valentina

I thought Pearl's personality was a breath of fresh air. You don't have to be loud and theatrical to be an iconic character imo, I kinda loved how nonchalant she was

RPDRAS: Alyssa, Detox, Tatianna

AusNTM: Jessie, Jordan, Sabine, Vitoria

Quote Originally Posted by BitchCassidy View Post
    I thought Pearl's personality was a breath of fresh air. You don't have to be loud and theatrical to be an iconic character imo, I kinda loved how nonchalant she was
    She just sounded stoned and bored all the time, which effected how I viewed the season.

Spoiler:  

Kennedy needs to be on AS2 out of all of the S7 queens apart from Katya, who is obviously a shoe-in.

Lucky Blue Smith's BAE <3 MinWoo's Avatar

Achievements

One of the users in reddit. He receive an email from Holy Trannity which confirms that Adore Delano is going to be on All - Stars 2

Mitchy will be so damn fking happy!

KWEEN!

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast