Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Don't mean to bump this, but Alex and Simon are on Vh1's Couples Therapy.

The show is presently on the brink of cancellation due to a salary strike by the cast members. The show was supposed to begin filming a couple days ago and the current group of women didn't cooperate. Is "RHONY" worth saving? Its ratings dropped significantly once veterans Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, Kelly Bensimon and the short-lived Cindy Barshop were axed. Could another revamp of the cast revitalize the show or only diminish the ratings further or should it be cancelled entirely?

They started recording months ago, and according to Aviva, this season will be crazy, with a lot of drama and even physical altercations.

Big Brother 15: Elissa - Nick - Candice - Jessie
    Bad Girls Club 11: Sarah - Janelle

Season 6 trailer ;

http://www.eonline.com/news/496484/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-gets-march-premiere-date-and-new-cast-member-see-the-trailer-and-meet-kristen-taekman-here

"You know what happens to bitches? They get f*cked by dogs!"

"Did you learn that in prison?"

SOMEONE GETS A GLASS THROWN AT THEIR FACE.

AVIVA'S LEG ON THE FLOOR!

I didn't watch last season because it was so awful but I think this one will be amazing!

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THIS SEASON!!!

There's supposed to be a special PREVIEW SNEAK PEEK on the 12th
    <3

Achievements

One more month!
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Achievements

Watching the preview rn. NGL, last season, I didn't like Heather... at all. But, based on this preview, I'm really liking her!

I can tell that that scene where Aviva goes back to the exact machine that took her leg is going to be really eerie.
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

truly iconic

I can't believe the season is almost over already! It's by far my favorite house wives series. I hope they bring it back quicker this time, not like last time where it felt like forever between the previous season and this one!

Yeah this season was ok, but I can also see why the ratings tanked a bit. Very little promo plus the bad air date for it led to lower ratings.

Personally I would kick out Aviva, put the flawless LuAnn back as a perma Housewife, and bring back Jill Zarin and her husband "BAWBY" as well.
    Slaying hoes since '88.

So, some sites are saying (though they're not entirely reliable), pretty much everyone besides Ramona the Pinot Queen was fired. :O

If that's true, then they need to cast really rich bitches who take no crap and also, BRING BACK JILL, KOOKY KELLY and make Luann a housewife again then we'll have one hell of a show.
    Slaying hoes since '88.

Achievements

NGL, it would be pretty hilarious if they had to have 2 complete overhauls of the cast. I wish Bethenny was still a housewife. Flawless queen
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

They can't get rid of Sonja! She's my favorite, such a mess

Sonya is the best the real OG and Romana and the countess too.

Although I am not her biggest fan, I am so excited for Bethenny's return. Ramona continues to reign supreme.

I just watched the first two episodes of Season 7 after never having seen this show and I really like it.
    The editing is so strange compared to Atlanta/Beverly Hills so far.
    I think having 8 girls is too much, and so far Heather, Kristen, and Carole have been so background.

My ranking so far is:
    1. Bethenny
    2. LuAnn
    3. Carole
    4. Kristen
    5. Ramona
    6. Sonja
    7. Dorinda
    8. Heather

so far this season has been really good. <3

1. LuAnn - always and forever
    2. Carole - she's just always the chillest one.
    3. Heather
    4. Bethenny - I love her, but I was bothered by her crying and talking about being the richest homeless person when she has like three houses still. I'm glad she apologized for it, but I hope she doesn't continue on with this. Her talk show failed and it's clear she's using this as a platform to re-establish and gain sympathy.
    5. Ramona - the way she tried to calm down Bethenny in the second episode was hilarious. That's the Ramona i love <3
    6. Dorinda - Need to see more of her, but she's pretty cool so far. I think once she fits into the group she'll become a really funny commentator.
    7. Sonja - She's starting to get stale. I need her to really get called out on all her delusions. They were funny at first.
    8. Kristen - meh.

Achievements

Bethenny is flawless. Period. Best housewife on any franchise. So glad she's back and she has not disappointed so far.
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast