Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Kelly's f*cking insane.

I like Bethenny's snark during her talking heads and she is an asset to the show, but among other things I don't like how "unpretentious" she is, she is so unpretentious that she is downright pretentious. Things like (paraphrased) "Oh I am not a fashion person and I don't see why everyone gets in such a tizzy about fashion week," but she has her butt plopped on the front row on fashion week. Of course she is there just because some friend twisted her arm.

I like Jill, although I was never a Team Jill person, but she has lost her dang mind this year... yeah she and Kelly need to share a padded cell.

One thing I like about the RHoNYs is that they call each other out as media whores.

ok, that dinner party or whatever scene was perhaps the best piece of television ive ever seen, i couldnt stop lauging at how bash*t crazy kelly is - i kinda feel bad about it

oh and is it me or is Ramona's body weird in bikini?

oh yeah Jill.....I don't understand her....she got mad at Ramona for not telling her about Bethenny's dad....Bethenny's your friend, why dont you call her?

YES RAMONA HAS THE WORST SWIMSUIT BODY EVER. she has mosquito bite boobs and a pregnant belly with no ass. its awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    oh yeah Jill.....I don't understand her....she got mad at Ramona for not telling her about Bethenny's dad....Bethenny's your friend, why dont you call her?

YES RAMONA HAS THE WORST SWIMSUIT BODY EVER. she has mosquito bite boobs and a pregnant belly with no ass. its awkward

Sonja looked ....I forgot how old she was....I got aroused

lol jk.

she did look sexy though

^^^yah, she was totally smizing at that beach photoshoot, i think shes my favorite now - although she seems a little arrogant at times

Drunk Sonja is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by antmfreak004 View Post
    ITA. Bethenny is definitely the funniest and wittiest housewife, and she I feel like she understands the premise of the show better than the rest of the housewives. Right now, Bethenny, Sonja and Alex are the only ones I can stand. Ramona is growing on me too. LuAnn and Jill are so awful, and Kelly is just...inhumane.
    OMW we're like twins I regard them all the same. Love Bethenny, Alex, and Sonja. Ramona's growing on me. LuAnn and Jill are annoying ass haters, and Kelly's just a psycho.

I find Alex to be really genuine and unpretentious, I love how she finally stood up to Jill. USE A DICK ALEX!

the finale was okay. i didnt expect jill and bethenny to go back to being bffs. everything was sorta predictable.

cant wait for the reunion though.

Love Bethenny, as usual. Jill can be an annoying bitch sometimes, but I like her.

its funny how at the beginning, Bethenney was trying to reach out to Jill and Jill wouldn't forgive her, and now at the reunion it's Jill trying to reach out to Bethenny and Bethenny won't forgive.

I love Kelly, what a crazy bitch. I really don't like Ramona or Alex at all. Bethenny and Jill seem pretty cool, and Sonja is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    its funny how at the beginning, Bethenney was trying to reach out to Jill and Jill wouldn't forgive her, and now at the reunion it's Jill trying to reach out to Bethenny and Bethenny won't forgive.
    I am Team Jill but I'm not at all surprised by this. Jill held on to that stupid "get a hobby" comment for way too effing long. She was being completely ridiculous about it and I don't blame Bethenny for getting tired of reaching out to Jill. I used to really hope they'd be bffs again but I really don't even think they'll be sort of friends in the future.

I kind of feel bad for Jill, she seems like the type of person that can be a sneaky little ****-stirrer when she wants to be, but the others just seemed to get off on ganging up on her about everything really, same with them and Kelly. Idk, I think Jill is a sweet person deep down, just a bit shady at times. I can't blame her for being a bit intimidated by Bethenny at times.

ugh im tardy for the party or whatever but I just watched this show and gurl, IT IS SO GOOD! I can't get enough. I don't want to wait for next season, I want it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    K, Team Jill 4eva. Beth is a scary faced bitch.
    yes yes yes, but I hope you are still on Team Jill since this was posted a while ago.
    You don't know me like that.

OMG Kelly is ****in psycho!!!

Aafreen//Da Eun//Kyle//Bruna//Danika

Quote Originally Posted by buttertoast2792 View Post
    OMG Kelly is ****in psycho!!!
    & You love it?
    You don't know me like that.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast