Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

I love Kelly.

I haven't seen this preview. D:

I think (not sure) it was the preview during the end of the primiere; the one that says "coming up this season on RHONYC ... " and then shows sort of a comprehensive preview of the season

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

Oh, I just saw it. Scary.

What is Alex's purpose? O_O

K, Team Jill 4eva. Beth is a scary faced bitch.

I love Bethenny.

She's a MILF and I feel like she's the only real one lol.

I like Kelly now too, but I still like laughing at her every so often. She's so serious but the stuff that comes out of her mouth is so.....

Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat1107 View Post
    Did anyone else see the part in the preview of the rest of the season where they show Ramona walking down the runway? She looks like a crazy person.
    I practically died irl when I saw that! You can tell that she thinks she looks SO hot and she just looks like a mental patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    K, Team Jill 4eva. Beth is a scary faced bitch.
    Work @ your fierceness tbh. It's all about Team Jill!

The Bethenny/Jill drama must be deeper than we thought....

I love bethenny she is my favorite. OMG at Romona walk. LOL it make me ROFL

@ Ramona's runway walk and face! She thought she was workin it! That was all kinds of awesome.

What do you guys think of that Sonya lady? She seems annoying and pretentious so far but she is pretty for an older lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    The Bethenny/Jill drama must be deeper than we thought....
    I can't tell if it's actually more serious than we thought or if Jill is just way, way over-reacting - it kinda seems like the latter to me lately. Bethenny really seemed sincere when she was talking to Jill and I was upset with Jill's reaction tbh.

Ramona's walking down the runway was priceless

As far as Sonja, I actually ... like her Idk, I feel like theres's a refreshing air around her and I feel like shes sort of "higher up" than the rest of the cast, if that makes sense. She's easily the prettiest, too

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

This show drives me nuts i hate the NY season SO MUCH because everyone but Bethenny is so damn fake and argumentative...Bethenny is getting her own show? wtf

I like how Alex is standing up and telling Jill off because Jill is obnoxious and needs to be told off. Though I think the Jill Bethany rift is kinda sad.
    FACILE 10.0 || L.A.....

Anybody watching this train wreck?

lol i am

at lunch today, the teacher whose classroom we eat in was watching last season's finale

So is Kelly bipolar or what?

I don't care if Kelly is crazy, I still can't stand Bethenny.

Bethany is annoying as hell, her jaw really bothers me too How she got her own show IDK. Kelly is a quack. Jill's annoying too. The three of them need to go.
    FACILE 10.0 || L.A.....

I love Bethenny. I think she's real and she's funny and Jill, LuAnn, and Kelly are just jealous because they lack the wit and charm she has. She has alot going for her and they hate it.

Kelly's either schizophrenic or just plain stupid. She's delusional, it's undescribable.

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    I love Bethenny. I think she's real and she's funny and Jill, LuAnn, and Kelly are just jealous because they lack the wit and charm she has. She has alot going for her and they hate it.

Kelly's either schizophrenic or just plain stupid. She's delusional, it's undescribable.
    ITA. Bethenny is definitely the funniest and wittiest housewife, and she I feel like she understands the premise of the show better than the rest of the housewives. Right now, Bethenny, Sonja and Alex are the only ones I can stand. Ramona is growing on me too. LuAnn and Jill are so awful, and Kelly is just...inhumane.
    [RIGHT]
    [SIZE="1"][Credit to: Astral Projection]
    antm18: sophie louise
    catherine allisha ashley kyle mariah

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast