Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

WORK @ the finale!!!

OMG @ the reunion.

So fierce.

IKR?

It was sf amazing... So much drama.

Bethenny is just <3
    my favorite NY housewife

Thursday @ 9 PM EST they will be having another reunion show! Well showing more scenes from the reunion that were not shown and other extra clips from the show!!
    FACILE 10.0 || L.A.....

I just started watching this show, tbh. Bethenny is freaking hilarious. I absolutely love when she imitates Jill. It's perfect. Jill is also really funny.

LuAnn hasn't really made an impression on me yet. But on the reunion show, she was kind of a bitch! Ramona is such an idiot. IWBH, I don't understand half of the things that come out of her mouth. Kelly... oh lawd, what can I say about her? She's INSANE. I feel so awful for her kids, tbh.

there's a marathon on now......lol @ Kelly running in the traffic.

Our crack is back.

sfm @ the premier episode... lawd...

So happy it's back! I effing love this show.

I thought the first episode was great, I am so over Bethenny, though. Bitch needs to stfu! I am so on Team Jill.

IA. Team Jill because I can.

She's funny though.

@ the Bethenny/Jill breakup

Bethenny looks gorgeous though....better than last season. Having a man is doing her some good.

She can't help that jaw, though...

The Countess is such an uppity bitch. I love it.

yeah, but it works for her cuz she has a wide face in general.

i dont remember what she did but lol irl @ Ramona.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    @ the Bethenny/Jill breakup

Bethenny looks gorgeous though....better than last season. Having a man is doing her some good.
    It is sad, huh? I really thought they would get over it and be friends again, they were totally bff!

And ITA about Bethenny, I think she looks really amazing this season. But am I the only one who's kinda creeped out be her new bf being named Jason? (That last guy she was with was also named jason)

"The grass isn't always greener.....no matter how much fertilizer you have."

LOL OMG I still can't get over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    "The grass isn't always greener.....no matter how much fertilizer you have."

LOL OMG I still can't get over that.
    IKR OMG

My life.

Did anyone else see the part in the preview of the rest of the season where they show Ramona walking down the runway? She looks like a crazy person.

Oh btwz, I'm on Team Bethenny~ Holla.

LuAnn had me laughing at the car scene with her daughter when she veered off subject to say "what do your male friends say about me?" like a freakin teenage girl!
    But my favorite housewife is ... Kelly Bensimon. Shes such a dumb bitch it makes amazing entertainment. "I wear fur because I'm cold blooded"
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat1107 View Post
    Did anyone else see the part in the preview of the rest of the season where they show Ramona walking down the runway?
    OMG when I saw that i was like "I CANNOT wait to see that episode!"
    Her walking is hilarious on its own, but that death stare makes it even funnier!

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast