Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: (#WinnerAnnounced) Brazil's Next Top Model

ughh this proves how much i miss seeing dollhouse games' photoshoot so much
    and this comeback is
    great job gui and players

INES, ai, kendra, nathalia, bruna, clara, paula, carmen x2

bruna's pic looks just like bruna squirt through the flower ~jk butter you did great

Achievements

Ai, Bruna. Clara, Elise. Ines, Kendra. Nathalia, Paula x2

HOT AS FVVVVVVCK!
    antm; JUSTINE MARISSA GIAH CHERISH PAIGE
    projectrunwayjunior; TIELER, RENE
    bntm; JENNIFER, ALANNAH, CHLOE

Ai , Ayeen , Bruna , Carmen , INES , Kendra , Nathalia , Paula x2

Everyone did an amazing job and it was tough to vote, but Ines did the best by far! I'm in love with her shot

INES,Bruna,Kendra,Ai,Paula,Ayeen,Natalhia,Clara x2

I ADORE ANSEL ELGORT <3 ErinWagner's Avatar
    Ai, Ayeen, Bruna, Clara, Ines, Kendra, Nathalia, Paula! x2

Ai, Ayeen, Bruna, Clara, Ines, Kendra, Natalia, Paula x2

Pulju is my spirit animal

Ai , Ayeen , Bruna , INES , Kendra , Nathalia , Paula x2
    Carmen , Clara x1

Ai, Bruna, Carmen, Clara, InÍs, Kendra, NathŠlia, Paula x2

Amazing shoot!
    EWFA8/9:MaBoussey.Solitude.Lisbeth.Maree.Angel.Luma
    Sigurdur.Yahuda.Cherub.Gang Wen.Al'lutah

Achievements

Ai | Ayeen | Bruna | Carmen | Elise | Ines | Kendra | Natalia 2x

---------- Chained Up ----------

Ai, Bruna, Carmen, Clara, Elise, Ines, Kendra, Nathalia x2

ai. ayeen. bruna. carmen. clara. inÍs. kendra. nathŠlia. 2

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

Ai, Ayeen, Bruna, Carmen , Ines, Kendra, Natalia, Paula x2

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Any more votes?

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

JudgingWeek1

Lavignia: Hello, my girls! Welcome to your first panel.
    Let me introduce your panel of judges for this week:

She was a contestant in TI3, and she graced the cover of Elle Brasil last year. She's
    Joyce Bolitho

She's the most successful brazilian model, and one of the most successful ubermodels in the world. The icon, the one and only, miss
    Gisele Bundchen.

The public is also a judge in
    BNTM. And of course, me, your host, Lavignia.

The main prizes, you girls already know...
    We're looking for the next cover girl of Elle Brasil and Vogue Turkey.

Ok, are you girls ready? Lets go!

Up first is Ai.

Lavignia:
    When I first saw in in casting week, with this skin tone and the white hair, I was like *I can't wait to change her hair color! It doesn't work for her, she looks old...* but damn, you changed my mind! You made it work in this photo incredibly. The whole shot might be ''too literal'', but I don't blame yourself for that. You took the inspiration and made it your own shot, you didn't simply copy. Amazing job! You impressed me with this one.

Joyce:
    You have such a pure fairy essence about you, and you showed it off flawlessly. Your body is so elegant. The contrast between your alabaster skin, platinum hair, and the crimson makes for such a beautiful photograph. I totally love that you chose to do something more subtle and reserved than your inspiration - making it actually more romantic and seductive that your best parts are not seen and left to the imagination.

Gisele:
    Pretty photo, but why are you tearing down the wall and who says that there are stars outside of it? lol JK! A bit too literal at the inspiration.

Next girl is Ayeen

Lavignia:
    Ayeen, this shot is gorgeous! I like the pose, the position of your head, your curves. I think its sexy and it works. It is a bit ''too safe'', maybe. You could have gone for something more dramatic and high fashion, but I like that you made it your own style, so congrats on that. I just wanna see more from you as well, so, step it up!

Joyce:
    A perfectly nice shot, but sadly it does not capture the amount of drama I get from the inspiration. You went very very safe with your prop and just kind of did a very minimalised version of your inspiration. Whilst that could work in some instances, I happen to think the phone is such a creative prop and you could've done so much with it other than just placing it on your hip kind of meaninglessly. I love your face though. Your eyes are beautiful and your tooch is on point.

Gisele:
    Pretty photo, though a bit boring!

Bruna

Lavignia:
    ''Editorial-wise'' this picture is perfect. You do have such a editorial look and such a strong face that you can just stand there *like you are* doing nothing, and it will look stunning. However, I expected much more from you. You have one of the strongest faces in this competition, but don't rely on that. I wanna see more! You actually had a optional shot that in my opinion was much better.

Joyce:
    Well, can I just say - your face is editorial gold. Wow! I'm in awe. You transformed like a queen and you have this magical essence to you that people will fight for I'm sure. I find the body just a bit stiff and lifeless though. I don't feel like it really matches the power and intensity of your face here. If I cropped out the body, it would look incredible but with the body, I feel you look a bit drained and sleepy like you just woke up out of bed.

Gisele:
    I think this had some potential but then I see that rose and all that white stuff coming out of it... are you a man? I'd have left that part out...

Carmen

Lavignia:
    Carmen you're one of the few girls who actually delivered a emotion, which is great. But the blue tears looks fake, I'm sorry. I like the body language, even tho you're hiding your body parts, I like the silhouette and the body still looks sexy. You did go too literal with inspiration, but I don't think that's particularly a bad thing, but it would be nice to see something different and more creative

Joyce:
    The whole concept of this shot really works for your fragile and innocent face and it looks like quite an art piece. I wish your pose was not this close to the original since I didn't necessarily wish to see exact replications but regardless of that, I think you did a good job.

Gisele:
    That weird thing around you is so distracting as are those tears. Not loving this at all! I get we are getting inspiration from photos, but then you basically copied it, so that also lacks creativity!

Clara

Lavignia:
    Talking about FACE. You do have the most stunning face of this competition, and particularly, my favorite. But if you have the face and don't deliver, then whats the purpose? The good thing is, you worked! The pose is so unexpected. It's interesting, it's different and I love your creativity and interpretation of the photo. The face angle is drop dead gorgeous, you killed!

Joyce:
    Talk about jewel eyes! Wow, those are special eyes of yours and you are fully embracing them here! You are so radiant here, it's incredible. You match this unique hairstyle and I absolutely adore all the angles in this one shot. It still feels effortless at the same time which is even more amazing.

Gisele:
    Clara, oh no. Sorry, that's all I'm going to say!

Elise

Lavignia:
    Elise, my baby girl. This shot is absolutely gorgeous and super cute! Your face is so ethereal and dreamy. I can't get over it! I love the interpretation of your photo, but I just think you could have done better. You actually got my favorite shot to be inspired by, but your photo isn't actually my favorite result of this shoot. From the waist up, it's perfect! Waist down is just... awkward. The proportions of your body is really wrong here, so watch out for that. It brings the shot down immensely. If you have got the proportions right, in this shot, this would have been of my my favorite shots of the week.

Joyce:
    Actually this is rather cute. I like that you are being held up by butterflies and it's a charming photograph. You look young, fresh and your eyes are perfect. I will say editing wise, you should be more careful with proportion. Your torso is extremely large and long relative to your petite looking legs and it just throws it off just a little bit. It's not too bad, but if your arms were more in proportion to your legs, I think this would have been really flawless.

Gisele:
    I really dislike this. You look so unproportionate [sorry can not spell this word for scheisse]. The next, the shoulder width, the head is huge, the lower body small. Just no, sorry!

InÍs

Lavignia:
    Amazing job, InÍs. You got the most challenging inspiration to work, and of course, you worked! This shot is incredible in so many reasons. The whole body language, the face emotion, it's dramatic. It's so fragile but at the same time has such a strong story.

Joyce:
    Bloody hell, what a BANGING start. This is so beautiful it hurts. You instantly showed us your unique side, not only your face but how you pose to really elevate your whole image. This is so well thought out. So wonderfully captured. I'd like to print this and frame it. ALREADY. I am expecting huge things from you.

Gisele:
    This is nice!

Kendra

Lavignia:
    Gurrrrrl, you killed! This picture is strong, it's sexy, it's provocative, it's everything I expected and more. I like the pose, I love the emotion of the face, the inhale works here so much. You're a sexy bomb and you're on fire. Keep it up!

Joyce:
    Gorgeous gorgeous! Fantastic interpretation. It's sizzing hot, and the body shape is interesting and not expected. You really are embracing that snake as though it's your baby, letting it weave through your legs like that. I love that you look so into it, and I feel almost like a voyeur looking at this. I love commitment, and this shows 100% commitment.

Gisele:
    This is amazing! Keep up the great work!

Margarita

Lavignia:
    Margarita, you have such a gorgeous face and those red eyes... they are perfect for the red background. But I'm not getting anything from you in this... The pose is ok, the face doesn't have any expression. You should have that looking in the eye like *Bitch, I got a knife. You better watch out*, but I can't even tell what your thinking with that bank face. The picture is not bad at all, but is just weak.

Joyce:
    I'm not feeling much confidence from you, even though you have your bottom part on full display. There's something about this pose that feels like you're kind of just winging it and fell into the pose. I really dont like your one hand on your hip. That's always something that makes something feel very...careless or modeling 101, but more noticeably in this shot. I think your torso is a bit long as well which drags the whole feel of the photo down unfortunately.

Gisele:
    Girl please keep your V covered. More class, less trash!

NathŠlia

Lavignia:
    WOW. Just wow. This shot is pure art. I love the whole composition of it, the body, the pose, and that face... I don't have anything else to say, this is just perfect. You're truly a contender. Girls better watch out for you.

Joyce:
    Gorgeous. You have such a banging body and beautiful features, I think this is a perfect example of that. Your face is fantastic, your proportions on point, and I like the more artistic pose with the cannonball. It's certainly not how I would've thought to pose with your prop but you definitely made it work.

Gisele:
    Stunning job! Best of the week by miles!

Paula

Lavignia:
    Your body is banging. I LOVE everything about it, except for that too long and thick neck. It makes your pose stiff. Face is gorgeous, and I think everything works here. Nice job!

Joyce:
    I applaud your effort in doing something quite unexpected, although I'm not sure I really like the result, sorry to say. You look a bit too calculated in my mine. I think a softer more carefree expression would've helped loosen this up, but your eyes and your tenseness in your face makes me think you're like "Am I doing this correctly?" There seems to be a lot of thought going on and it's translating all too much in your photo that I feel it makes you look uncomfortable. Additionally, on an editing note, do watch your arm as it looks like you have no forearm (the arm holding umbrella)

Gisele:
    Paula your proportions seem a bit off, but overall its a pretty photo!

The judges and I will now deliberate.
    Your shots were scored from 1 to 10, and we will take in consideration the public votes as well. When when get back, we will find out who will be the first girl eliminated.

"crackuda! crackuda!"
    Right?

Ines slayed this shoot
    [RnRModel1] 12:24 pm: Well I gotta go! Bye! Remember to wash your banjas in antibacterial soap twice daily!
    [LedZepForever] 10:45 am: IDGAF if you know who walked for Prada, do you want a brownie for it?

Thank you judges for the comments! I hope to do a better job next time!

Elimination in the next page.

"crackuda! crackuda!"
    Right?