Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: (#WinnerAnnounced) Brazil's Next Top Model

congrats toxic/ines! you did amazing and produced some of the best pictures recently
    very well deserved win

carmen/robotic you did amazingly well for your first game tbh
    can't wait to see you in other game

amazing game you hosted guii..and you FINISH it gurlllll!!!!!
    congrats, the creativity is just great..can't wait for 2nd season as well

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gui1004paulo View Post

So, this is it, guys. I'm extremely happy and proud to have finished this game. *cuz these days, it's rare* the shade
    Thank you SO much to ALL the players, judges and viewers! I can't thank you guys enough, srsly! It means a lot to me, so thank you for your time and effort. I genuinely appreciate it. Thank you to every single one of you.
    Hopefully you guys had as much fun as I did, and I really hope y'all enjoyed.
    If the community really come back to active, I'd love to have a cycle 2! So, who knows? We'll see.

flop speech is a flop. Fixing some misspellings

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

it's a great fun playing this game with such great competitors and a great host.

I have to say this is an EPIC game with no kidding. anyone who participated and got the brief knows it. the shoots are tough but amazing enough to give it a try.

it's sad that the game was given birth in the low tide of this community and it should have received more attention. but in other words, isn't that means this game was basically the only game running and kept this thread alive through that period? And I'm glad that doll house is starting to get busy now

i'm glad Ines can make thisssss far since she's really not my typical type of dolls and it gives me a little challenge editing her. and I can't believe elouai have kept me for such a long time but it has been pleasure doing it. And I got to self learn how to PS , it's bad ass already in everyday life

anyway, great job to everyone and thank you for your support. Good luck to the doll house!

(un)preparing

00-00 Elouai studio websitehttp://00-00studio.tap.cn/

Achievements

^ lovely
    A new era of Elouai is coming.
    VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST
    TEAM MOU vs TEAM VANESSA vs TEAM ZOLA

I just want to say thanks to Gui for letting me play in this amazing game! I loved every photoshoot and I'm sorry that it took me so much time to do every shot!

When this competition started I would have never thought about going so far! I'm proud of myself and of my job!
    Thanks to the judges who took time to comment my photos and giving me all those advices.

Thanks to the public who voted for carmen, I really appreciate each one of you :D

I really want this community to grow again and if you will decide to do another season, i will take part to it for sure

congratulations to Toxic_Rose!! you really deserved to win. your shots were always a stand out and you produced so many iconic shots!!
    See you all to the next competition

Achievements

congrat ines and carmen!

great game!

Congrats both!!!!! I really loved this comp! A very deserving winner and a terrific runner-up as well
    Working on TOURNAMENT.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536