Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kendra

Achievements

Kendra

Kendra Wilkinson Getting Own Reality Show
    Tuesday February 3, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson is getting her own reality show, E! announced Tuesday.
    Working title Kendra -- which has been picked up for eight episodes -- will follow the 23-year-old as she moves out of the Playboy mansion, where she had 24/7 room service and a social secretary, and lives on her own for the first time.

The network says she'll have to learn how to do laundry, cook, grocery shop and pay her own bills.

The show will also follow Wilkinson and her fiance, Philadelphia Eagles' Hank Baskett (whom she's marrying on June 27), on a road trip as she helps him move from New Mexico to California. Their on-camera growing pains include balancing her party-girl lifestyle with his conservative, religious mindset. (The pair pray every night before dinner.)

"Throughout the five highly successful seasons of the Girls Next Door, Kendra has developed a loyal fan-base with her outrageous personality and trademark laugh," E!'s Lisa Berger said in a statement. "Now she's faced with the reality of making it outside the gates of the Mansion and as Kendra's fans are aware, you never know what she's going to do next."

Between wedding planning, Wilkinson will still find time to hang out with Hef, and Girls Next Door roommates Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt. Playboy playmate pals Amber Campisi and Britney Binger will also make cameos.

(And her mom, grandmother and brother are nervous about Wilkinson's ability to live on her own, so they'll be featured as well.)

The show premieres this summer.
    http://www.usmagazine.com/news/its-o...tting-own-show

OMG... Kendra getting her own show,
    hahaha... this is kinda like the movie House Bunny lol

OMG!

Kendra

Banned
    Kendra....awesome.

Achievements

It's gonna be really odd to see her married to someone who isn't in his 80s or 90s

omg i LOVE her. seriously. she is the ONLY reason i watched that stupid celebrity rap show on mtv.

Kendra was the most exciting to watch on the Girls Next Door. I hope she isn't as dumb as Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie when they were on the Simple Life, though :S.

Ugh, I'm SO excited for this. I'm so glad that they picked Kendra to be the one to get her own show.

Lmao, the premiere was hilarious. LOL @ THE STORE SCENE + her and whatsherface cleaning the eggs of the floor with 2 cups.

I already love this show. Hank seems like a great guy who will be very good for her.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

I soo need to watch this. Every time I watched TGND it was really only for her.

Plus, she grew up like 10 minutes away from me so I feel like it's my duty to support her.

They showed two episodes last night. D=

OMFG this show is going to be STUNNING! It doesn't come on in the UK till the end of this week or next...Kendra is

~* *~

She's pregnant!!

I watched the first two episodes!
    It was good. I hope Holly gets her own show too.

Her laugh is annoying yet cute.
    Hank seems like a very good person for her.

Kendra

I really don't know how Kendra is going to handle motherhood... I guess I will have to keep watching the show to find out! I like the show so far!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast