Page 44 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: C13 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaSecretFans View Post
    NIGEL ONLY SIGN TILL CYCLE 16
    Unleast Tyra will create cycle 17 and nigel wife discover he and tyra have affairs
    LOL

This theme song should've been 'when i GROW UP'
    =]

It's already been used for C11 though. But .
    I am ~VERY~ rich.

RTVG Idol
    I reckon Twiggy will come back. Didnt she leave for because of location conflicts. Well they're shooting in LA, and she's under 5'7, so she could set a good example. She might be too busy though.......

Quote Originally Posted by Anth View Post
    Tyra will do short models but she won't do males?

At least men are featured in the magazines more than the non-supermodel shorties.
    Tyra doesn' tneed to do a male cycle.....

If you think she's biased now...just wait...

Tyson Beckford, Michael Bergin, Marcus Schenkenberg, Mark Vanderloo, or Antonio Sabāto should do a male cycle, since they're the only men to ever be named a Supermodel.

Male models would be more succesfull than girls under 5'7. I think if Tyra wants to do something new then she shoould have only males, but it's Tyra's choice.

This is going to be an awesome cycle, I can feel it! Jokes. This could turn out bad, but hayyyyy~ maybe fierce things can come from small packages. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    Tyra doesn' tneed to do a male cycle.....

If you think she's biased now...just wait...

Tyson Beckford, Michael Bergin, Marcus Schenkenberg, Mark Vanderloo, or Antonio Sabāto should do a male cycle, since they're the only men to ever be named a Supermodel.
    I agree. I mean, Tyra could do a male cycle but what sort of feedback could she possibly recommend or provide as a female model? I think it would be a lot harder to give feedback & things of that nature successfully, but who knows... Bitch can do what she wants!

Nigel was a male model. So was Ms. Jay. If they were to do a male model cycle, they should bring back Nole because if I remember correctly I think he discovered Sean Opry.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

TBH, if there ever was a male cycle, I don't think I could watch it. It wouldn't really interest me at all tbh. Hasn't Tyra confirmed somewhere that a male cycle is out of the picture? I remember reading that she said she would never do one.

I'd watch it!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Quote Originally Posted by wts View Post
    TBH, if there ever was a male cycle, I don't think I could watch it. It wouldn't really interest me at all tbh. Hasn't Tyra confirmed somewhere that a male cycle is out of the picture? I remember reading that she said she would never do one.
    I remember something like that too. I think it was something like she said she wouldn't do one because you can't name many male supermodels, especially compared to how easily you can name lots of female supermodels.

I was thinking about this recently.. Since, you know how tyra always has to have someone in the house who is somewhat different and has a story.

EX : Tahlia :D (there are more though lol)

What if, since Cycle 13 is indeed an all short model cycle.. What if Tyra casted a "midget"??.. Like, I wonder what would happen..

Tyra - Barbara (midget), your such a beautiful model, but we feel like your too short for modeling and in your photos, your not working your legs.
    Barbara - But Tyra, I am short.. Dang, I'm 4'2", watcha expect

My body is ready

Quote Originally Posted by JRox11 View Post
    I was thinking about this recently.. Since, you know how tyra always has to have someone in the house who is somewhat different and has a story.

EX : Tahlia :D (there are more though lol)

What if, since Cycle 13 is indeed an all short model cycle.. What if Tyra casted a "midget"??.. Like, I wonder what would happen..

Tyra - Barbara (midget), your such a beautiful model, but we feel like your too short for modeling and in your photos, your not working your legs.
    Barbara - But Tyra, I am short.. Dang, I'm 4'2", watcha expect
    Tyra - BE QUIET BARBARA! BE QUIET!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!??! STOP ITT!!!!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS!

Barbara - Yes you did, in cycle 4 when--

Tyra - HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS!!!!!!!!

this stone is flawless

Alexandria/Allison/ANGELEA/Dominique/Isis/Laura
    For ANTM 17

As much as I hate the whole short thing this cycle, I'm kinda excited for it. It's going to be really refreshing and so much changes.

I am worried about the theme of C13 opening might not gonna be changed. Cause C11 & C12 are so different from C10. And if they change per 3 cycles, then C13 have more chance to have the same theme with C11 & C12. But this is just my speculation. I still hope they can change the theme.

Y'LL SHOULD KNOW THAT CYCLE 13 WILL BE THE FUNNIEST CYCLE IN REALITYTV HISTORY

oh lord.
    they need to cast a cambodian woman :D

Page 44 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast