1. JD
    2. Ryan
    3. Baya
    4. Chet
    5. Sarah
    6. Devyn
    7. Scott
    8. Katelynn

I don't like Katelynn and Devyn and Scott haven't done anything to piss me off yet.
    O I C @ Katelynn being #8. I suggest you watch again.

WTH why is katelynn so low CIL you NEED to CHeck yo MIND

BB: Amber Cody Frankie Jocasta
    Joey Paola Victoria Zack
    BGC: Alex Aysia Jada Jonica Loren Redd

She's so boring, imo. I know it's only been two episodes but still.

Actually, because of the dancing and lame conversations I'll rank the Lame Bus Sisters second.

1. Ryan/Baya
    2. Kate/Sarah

Yes, polytheists DID know how to get down and nobody cares about the porpoises.

I'm bored of this season after just 2 episodes. I don't like Katelynn or Sarah anymore. I mean, they expect the boys to be sensitive about different sexualities, but they were panning Christianity quite loudly even though there is a devout Mormon in the house. Hypocrite much? I just don't like any of them so far.
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

I feel like Chet spent so much time believing he is straight and never exposed himself to gay guys that it's like he kind of is straight now. But I still believe he can be turned~

LOL, some of these Dailies are so random and funny.

I love this one of Baya and Devyn.

Jump Forth, Cabs Will Come

@ Baya in the street.

I despise the fact that I can't watch these videos

I would embed them in here but IDK how to embed videos unless they're from YT.

no, it's alright. I just can't see them cause I'm not American

"No phone call from Mike. No message from Mike. No anything from Mike."

I still don't have cable at home, and don't plan on getting it, but while I was in the hospital, I caught up with what I've been missing..

So, JD is so totally hot. Ermg.
    Chet is annoying, and so bi-curious .
    He so wanted JD to touch his hand, which is why he held onto his condom.
    And if not that, he wanted him to expose his manhood. Lawl.
    And when Ryan was singing that song with his guitar, and Chet sang something gay, I really thought he was coming out of the closet .

Ryan can be annoying too, but the drag queen kiss was pretty funny.
    Peppermint......

I like Baya, but she's getting kind of getting annoying..idk how to explain it, but she is..
    I still like her though.

Scott and Devyn have gotten like no air-time so far, but they don't seem very interesting anyway haha.

Sarah is pretty boring too, but I love Dell's signature lol. (At least I think it's Dell...)

And Katelynn is nice, but she's boring...Looks like she goes a little..crazy..next week .

Does this show get posted on youtube? Cuz I wanna keep up with it..

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv View Post
    "No phone call from Mike. No message from Mike. No anything from Mike."

I still don't have cable at home, and don't plan on getting it, but while I was in the hospital, I caught up with what I've been missing..

So, JD is so totally hot. Ermg.
    Chet is annoying, and so bi-curious .
    He so wanted JD to touch his hand, which is why he held onto his condom.
    And if not that, he wanted him to expose his manhood. Lawl.
    And when Ryan was singing that song with his guitar, and Chet sang something gay, I really thought he was coming out of the closet .

Ryan can be annoying too, but the drag queen kiss was pretty funny.
    Peppermint......

I like Baya, but she's getting kind of getting annoying..idk how to explain it, but she is..
    I still like her though.

Scott and Devyn have gotten like no air-time so far, but they don't seem very interesting anyway haha.

Sarah is pretty boring too, but I love Dell's signature lol. (At least I think it's Dell...)

And Katelynn is nice, but she's boring...Looks like she goes a little..crazy..next week .

Does this show get posted on youtube? Cuz I wanna keep up with it..
    MTV puts all the episodes on their website :D.

Quote Originally Posted by wtsmiley View Post
    MTV puts all the episodes on their website :D.
    Ooo, yay. Thanks for letting me know .

Oh, and Baya reminds me of Elina from antm.
    How she carries herself, and how she expresses her opinions, and how she looks. (Except less modelesque.)

Just in case ya'll didn't know, Rich from fourfour recapped the second episode a few days ago:

http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour...evosphere.html

I basically agree with his dissection of JD. What a tool. I can't believe Anderson Cooper dated him. UGH.

And I hate myself for watching anything on MTV, much less The Real World, so this season better be awesome.

BTW, while Chet looks awful in every confessional he's been in thus far, I think he looks really cute otherwise. Whether he's gay or not, eh. I've met a lot of gay ex-Mormons who only leave the religion when AND ONLY WHEN they make that choice for themselves. He obviously has a strong family bond so, even if he is gay, I doubt he'd want to sever ties with his family ATM. Which is basically what he'd have to do in order to really be out, understanding the Mormon militant stance on homosexuality.

@Youllseeme- Yup! That's me. You got Baya and Sarah mixed up, though. Baya is the dancer and Sarah is the Elina look-alike.

Orlly? I thought Sarah's name was Sarah (lol @ how that sounds), but yeah I thought Sarah's name was Sarah, but then something happened and I thought I had it wrong or something, idk...hah, okay, I know all of their names now.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast