Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    charmed is so Dwight, tbh....
    lol I like Dwight, even though he may be a douche sometimes. I bet I know about fashion than him, he think he is anna wintour or somebody...TBH I like the wig guy better than Dwight

Did any of you see the She by Sheree collection? She has some website with it, and I love how she said on the show she wanted all different ethnicities in her show but everyone is black but one random white girl. And on top of that her collection is so tacky. BUT! She does have a new shirt coming out with her saying 'Who's gonna check me boo?' and you can vote on which one you like best.

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

Oh I so want that shirt!!!

BTW... Did anyone hear about what happened to Kandi's fiance? So sad. She just lost her uncle now him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    BUT! She does have a new shirt coming out with her saying 'Who's gonna check me boo?' and you can vote on which one you like best.
    OMFG LOL....I'd get it if I were a girl or flaming queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Fashionista View Post
    Oh I so want that shirt!!!

BTW... Did anyone hear about what happened to Kandi's fiance? So sad. She just lost her uncle now him too.
    WAIT WHAT!?

What a rough time for Kandi right now. I am still on team Nene. But that was really sad what happened to him ... and at a strip club? I am sure that is not the way he wanted to go out. I hope nothing but good comes for his six children.
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Oh wow! That's so terrible! Poor Kandi Even if it was true they were broken up, I'm sure' she's really upset over it!

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

I just read about it, so sad....RIP.

RIP.

However, Kandi was in the wrong with the whole Nene situation.

I still didn't watch that one with the Kandi and NeNe fight. and I only watches half of this last one. I need to catch up.

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

Ohhhhhhhh lord, did anyone see part 2 of the reunion? Kim needs to NEVER attempt a live performance again

Love Sheree, Kandi, and Lisa.

Hate Nene and Kim.

WOW, ANDY COHEN IS SUCH A DICK!!!

he's so rude and unnecessary. he tried to start drama the whole reunion, in both parts.

I like Nene and Lisa! Kim is not my favorite but how can you stay mad at her? Sheree is a mess and Kandi is... I am not a fan! Do not test Nene! And her song is not a hit! What was she thinking?

The reunion was pretty boring, Andy kept trying to get drama and the girls wouldn't give in (Which was very surprising)

The constant eye rolling spoke a thousand words!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMMAN View Post
    The reunion was pretty boring, Andy kept trying to get drama and the girls wouldn't give in (Which was very surprising)
    i wouldn't have either. he was so inappropriate, i couldn't believe they let this douche represent Bravo on national tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh lord, did anyone see part 2 of the reunion? Kim needs to NEVER attempt a live performance again
    That was seriously painful, for my ears and my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    That was seriously painful, for my ears and my eyes!
    I thought it was hillarious, it proved 100% that Kim only sounds good after hours of editing by music producers:D

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast