Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Oh that little argument, was so funny

Sheree honey, next time pull that wig off
    Although it was kind of unneeded I just found it to be such an HBIC move, irl how Kim's wig shifted

TBH I thought I knew who was the liar but now like NeNe I do not know who to believe

charmed is so Dwight, tbh....

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    charmed is so Dwight, tbh....
    LOL!!

TBH, OIC @ that bich calling Nene fat...

LOL 4EVA @ Michael Lohan... WHAT!

Have y'all heard Kim's single? Oh lawd...

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

I actually REALLY like it! I mean, she can't sing for sh*t, but it's a catchy tune!

*drops it*

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like it! I wish it was the song from the ACTUAL lyrics though And with NeNe

I'm disliking Kandi. I think she's so passive agressive and has a stick up her butt in regards to NeNe.

I can't stand NeNe anymore. She used to be my favorite, but this season I just do not like her attitude at all!

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 8}

WHAT @ NeNe hate. She's so nice this season.

I love her.

lol @ this show turning into antm w/ the photoshoot

but it was fierce, i wanna see the pics

i just hear "dont be tardy for the party" i actually liked it, too bad its not actually her

Kim looks horrible. Work @ Sheree, Lisa, and Nene though.

OMG, sheree's is FIERCE!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNZ6dZWrcpo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNZ6dZWrcpo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

is it bad that I love the verses?....

is it bad that i just love it?

Im goign to jduge them like ANTM photos

Lisa looks so good as the girl scout as a single photo i think she looks the best out of all the girls I lvoe the girl scout!!!, but her bad alter ego is a little cheesy.

Kandi was the best actress out of any of the girls, her got the emotion down and the driver part is good.

Nene probably has the best overall photo she is really into both her roles and looks so good as a stripper.

Kim has the worse photo mostly because she doesnt look into any of her roles, I wish she would have moved around more.

Sherees victim photo is GREAT she plays the part well and her robber photo is half way there.

RANKING
    1.Nene
    2.Kandi
    3.Sheree
    4.Lisa
    5.Kim

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast