Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

NeNe is just plain fierce and that thing that Kim does about avoiding the situations makes me believe she is the lair! Has anyone ever noticed that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    @ Nene's face when she said that.
    IKR?

Quote Originally Posted by antmwannabe123 View Post
    NeNe is just plain fierce and that thing that Kim does about avoiding the situations makes me believe she is the lair! Has anyone ever noticed that?
    IKR? I've noticed it! Storming out is showing guilt!

Exactly ^
    not to mention that Sheree stands her own ground and actually managed not to storm out in anger thus showing that she honestly has all the truth.

Ugh...I can't wait to see that bitch get her cheap ass glistening golden weave get yanked by the HBIC~

And can anyone say that was some fierce **** when Sheree went to shoot some guns!

I was so embarrassed for them when they were in the restaurant. They were so loud and ghetto and triflin. =/

irl @ the waiters being nosy-ass bitches, watching them fight outside.

Sheree is so fierce this season. I think Kim is a hypocrite because she called Sheree a fatass and then was all "HAI GURL."

I was so embarrassed for them when they were in the restaurant. They were so loud and ghetto and triflin. =/

irl @ the waiters being nosy-ass bitches, watching them fight outside.
    IKR!! LOL IRL... All the waiters were like, HUH!

Sheree is fierce this season irl when she stood up got her stuff and was like "Ima beat this bitches ass!" and NeNe was fast walking in heels down the steps

I still don't like Sheree especially after she started arguing with the guy that's supposed to be helping her ass out.

I thought that was pretty funny, but the planner was a bit outta line calling her momma a bitch!

I still don't like Sheree especially after she started arguing with the guy that's supposed to be helping her ass out.
    ONYD... That mo****er was trifling as hell.

Yeah but she was getting smart with him, after he was trying to help her out.

LOL IRL though, when they were acting ghetto as hell, screaming at each other. Classy, bbs.

OMGAH
    [youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fzeCYdfcMA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fzeCYdfcMA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    Too bad it's fake irl the lyrics "I HAD LUNCH WITH JESUS LAST SUNDAY, JUDIST WANTED US TO GO DUTCCHHHH~"

omg

That's not really how she acts, but it was still funny.

Kara looked stunning.

I'd take Kim's word over Sheree's tbh

I hope NeNe and Kim patch things up

I didn't like Sheree much last season, but for some reason I like her a lot more this time. I think they all need to calm down and eat a cookie (I'm not on anyone's "side" per se, but they are all trippin' to some extend). Then again, that wouldn't be as fun to watch I suppose

The one I like the least though is Lisa. I mean trying to yank out Kim's weave, I mean wig? That is sooooo 2006.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold View Post
    I didn't like Sheree much last season, but for some reason I like her a lot more this time. I think they all need to calm down and eat a cookie (I'm not on anyone's "side" per se, but they are all trippin' to some extend). Then again, that wouldn't be as fun to watch I suppose

The one I like the least though is Lisa. I mean trying to yank out Kim's weave, I mean wig? That is sooooo 2006.
    Sheree is the one that yanks on Kim's weave.

LOL IRL @ Kita. IDR if it was Kita though but w/e.

When they showed the bonus clip of Nene and Lisa talking about Kim's split personalities.

Lisa: Kita? Which one's that?...the one that says back the eff up?
    Nene: Yeah, she black!

Nene: GET THIS GIRL ANOTHER (?) MARGARITA!

BTW, Big Poppa is Lee Najjar.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast