Mains: Nene, Sheree, Kandi, Phaedra, Porsha, Kenya, + Newbie
    Friends: Kim Z., Cynthia
    Guest: Marlo, Ms. Juicy Baby (jk)

I really wish Marlo was a housewife

Quote Originally Posted by imamouseduhh View Post
    Mains: Nene, Sheree, Kandi, Phaedra, Porsha, Kenya, + Newbie
    Friends: Kim Z., Cynthia
    Guest: Marlo, Ms. Juicy Baby (jk)
    Isn't Cynthia always pretty much a friend of the Housewives? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321 View Post
    I really wish Marlo was a housewife
    I do like her. Her confidence and swag are appealing.
    WATCHING ANTM23 Cody | Tash | Tatiana | Paige

They really need to revamp this show and cut some of the same reoccurring storylines.

Main: Nene, Sheree, Kenya, Kandi, 3 new wives
    Friends: Cynthia, Porsha or Phaedra

Quote Originally Posted by KMorgan88 View Post
    They really need to revamp this show and cut some of the same reoccurring storylines.

Main: Nene, Sheree, Kenya, Kandi, 3 new wives
    Friends: Cynthia, Porsha or Phaedra
    The Phaedra/Kandi Phaedra/Kenya thing is tiring. I am glad to see allegiances shift and not have the same ol' Kenya vs. Nene fight.

You're so lame
    I'm shocked by the number of people wanting Sheree to return. I bet you those same people will want her off the show when they come to realize she doesn't have a storyline and is just as dull as she was before she lost her peach the first time. Her place is a friend. Nene should be demoted to friend and they should get rid of everybody except for Kenya. I don't think they'll find anyone as nuttier than her. Bravo should be messy and find some of Kenya's old Hollywood friends who she fell of with and bring them on to mess a little bit.

The only current HW I'd drop is Kim Fields, only because she acted like she was so ABOVE the show. :I But honestly I'm done with the "replace HW with a new one", just through with all of the one and dones across the HW shows. Personally I think Atlanta's crew is fine just the way it is. I would tweak it as such though:
    Main: Nene, Kenya, Porsha, Phaedra, Kandi and Sheree
    Friends/Guests: Cynthia, Marlo, Kim Zolciak , and goofy ass Tammy.
    Slaying hoes since '88.

The problem that Atlanta has is that it has become repetitive and predicable. The women have these established lines drawn that, at this point, are hard to come back from and build a "believable" friendship or change the dynamic. This group has been exhausted and it's time to dramatically change the cast. They really need to get rid of Phaedra and Porsha, not because they're boring or anything, but because they refuse to let any past grudges go and move on. How long is their issue with Kenya going to continue? Its been 4 seasons of the same nonsense. She's apologized and moved on. They haven't. I think once they're gone or demoted, the dynamic will be alot better. Kenya has proven to be a dynamic character on this show while those two are constantly stagnant. It's just better to make room for new wives.

I think people love the nostalgic factor with Sheree. She's never really had a storyline however, she's hilarious, has great one liners, is consistently a running joke for the show, and she has no problem confronting someone. Plus, it's interesting to see how she'll interact after being gone for so long.

I don't know where I heard this idea from but they really need to look into adding an established group of friends, maybe 3, and see how the drama unfolds. This whole bringing one wife in to kiss ass to be in the group is just not cutting it at all.

Yeah, I think the "storyline" thing isn't exactly necessary as long as they have a good personality and the other HW have storylines to play out the narrative. Plus, I am interested in seeing if she can get back with Bob.

Sheree's confessionals and greek chorus comments are so fun and iconic.

Agreed about Porsha and Phaedra. The past couple of seasons I have seen them as necessary evils, but "stagnant" is a good term. The only thing part of them that isn't vile IMO is their endearing friendship with each other.

Also, if the HW really wanted someone who didn't "fit in" Tammy was a much better choice than Kim. She was so effing weird. <3

You're so lame
    Quote Originally Posted by KMorgan88 View Post
    The problem that Atlanta has is that it has become repetitive and predicable. The women have these established lines drawn that, at this point, are hard to come back from and build a "believable" friendship or change the dynamic. This group has been exhausted and it's time to dramatically change the cast. They really need to get rid of Phaedra and Porsha, not because they're boring or anything, but because they refuse to let any past grudges go and move on. How long is their issue with Kenya going to continue? Its been 4 seasons of the same nonsense. She's apologized and moved on. They haven't. I think once they're gone or demoted, the dynamic will be alot better. Kenya has proven to be a dynamic character on this show while those two are constantly stagnant. It's just better to make room for new wives.

I think people love the nostalgic factor with Sheree. She's never really had a storyline however, she's hilarious, has great one liners, is consistently a running joke for the show, and she has no problem confronting someone. Plus, it's interesting to see how she'll interact after being gone for so long.

I don't know where I heard this idea from but they really need to look into adding an established group of friends, maybe 3, and see how the drama unfolds. This whole bringing one wife in to kiss ass to be in the group is just not cutting it at all.
    If Sheree doesn't have a job and can't even afford to build Chateau Nevercoming, how is she going to stay afloat on the show? Isn't her lack of means the reason why she was fired in the first place? The #1 complaint has been the lack of story lines and it's the first argument used to say why a cast mate should be let go, like Cynthia and Phaedra.

Cynthia def has a story line coming up with rumors that her and Peter are divorcing.

i want to see if porshea will learn from her mistakes or get into another fight. It's obvious that if she fights again that she will be fired.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617