Thread: 10/8 Episode Discussion

10/8 Episode Discussion

Can't wait

And the Razzie Award goes to....Slobrina!

Nico & Arassay are partners and they did the Salsa. The judges loved it but I was kind of disappointed with it. I thought the transitions were very messy. I thought it was okay but not amazing like all the judges said.

Natalli & Kevin were paired up and they danced hip hop, they all seemed to think Natalli did better then Kevin which I agree with but they both made a couple mistakes.

Frances & Bre were paired and did the smooth waltz and all the judges didn't like it but I thought it was good, I didn't think it was bad at all but thats just me.

Allie & Danny were paired up and they did the Jive, all the judges loved it and said it was the best performence of the night so far and I agree with them. It was pretty amazing espeically since Allie is just a ballat dancer.

I can't believe they put my fave male and female (at least through auditions) together with Allie and Danny Their lifts sucked though, some of them looked really heavy but other than that it was pretty good. I also liked Francis and Bre's waltz so I was surprised the judges didn't.

Natalli and Kevin were ok, there were definite timing issues, either Natalli was a hair ahead in moments or Kevin was a hair behind

Arassay and Nico were very good too, especially Arrassay. She was sizzling hot. I was pleasantly surprised.

With Kaitlyn and Izaak, I agreed with Jean-Marc the most. Kaitlyn was really engaging and had the right energy for that theatre performance. Izaak didn't match her energy at all and I felt he was way too soft in his dancing when it should have been more grounded. Especially with the music...

Izaak & Kaitlyn were paired and did broadway and I seem to agree with the judges. I just thought it was okay and I was impressed with Kaitlyn and disappointed with Izaak and I really thought it was going to be the other way around but I was wrong.

Lisa & Vincent were paired and did contempary and all the judges loved it and called it stunning and I agree with them, I absolutely loved that dance.

SirLurk, am I the only one with thinking all the judges are annoying except Blake lol?

ooh, as soon as I saw Vincent and Lisa paired up before the break, I just knew they were gonna be the most versatile couple. Both are contemp/hip-hop dancers and I still remember Lisa's amazing foxtrot and disco in the finals and Vincent's disco (I think). And they definitely didn't disappoint tonight. I know that they are both contemporary dancers so it's a leg up, but I think it's one of the best contemp performances I've seen. They were so together and perfect and seeing that it's only the first week, just wow.

Miles & Laura were paired up and did Disco, I love this couple together. Even though the dance was all over the place. I love both of their personailty & chemistry that they have together.

They even sneaked a kiss when it wasn't suppose to be in the dance I was really impressed with Miles, he really knows how to move those hips

Romina & Dario were paired up & did hip-hop and let me just say that I was completely bored with this dance. Not because of the dance itself but because I don't think these two have chemistry together whatsoever. Romina looked hot no doubt but Dario disappointed me, he's a freestyler and should be able to do hip-hop and he didn't deliver at all IMO.

Joey & Tamina were paired together and did the Tango. I have a lot to say about this one.

Joey was one of my favourite guys coming into the competition and I'm so pissed he got paired with the person I dislike the most in the whole competition.

I think they are uncormfortable with one another, I thought Joey was stronger then Tamina. Tamina was like dangling her legs all over the place and it just wasn't good because of her.

Also can I say Joey you can be a MODEL if you were taller, his face is absolutely stunning. Jean-Marc, Joey is not into the whole touching girl thing, can't you tell

Blake has irked me a couple times tbh with giving the audience negative attention every time he got booed.. Luther hasn't been a memorable judge, I don't remember hearing anything constructive from him yet, just that he liked the performance or not. Tre could be a bit more constructive too although I liked the tip for Joey but she's doing well and Jean-Marc is actually doing better than I was expecting.

Anyways, I'm not a big fan of either Lara or Myles but they were definitely the most fun so far. There were some mistakes but I think they did pretty well. Myles has a great personality too and that kiss came out of nowhere lol

Romina definitely outdanced Dario. For being out of her element, Romina has outdanced other females in the hard hip-hop category as far as I can remember. So she was much better than Raven, Kherington, Courtney and Chelsie from this past US season with hard hip-hop. She was so believable to me

Joey and Tamina, I expected them to be worse but I thought it was pretty good actually. But definitely needs more chemistry.

I love both Caroline & Jesse and I'm so sad that they were given horrible cheorography with horrible outfits. I like them both on a personality level and they are both amazing dancers. I just wasn't happy with what they had to work with which isn't their fault.

Jesse and Caroline were average. It started out looking fun but it's meh to me when they finished. You can see that Caroline was definitely better technically but it could have been a lot better as a couple.

My top 3 were the three the judges picked as their faves,
    1. Vincent and Lisa
    2. Danny and Allie
    3. Nico and Arassay

And I think those couple were powerhouses before they even performed, #2 and 3 have standout personalities and chemistry, #1 has great technique and togetherness, and I'm assuming the most versatile couple just based on audition finals.

My bottom three
    1. Caroline and Jesse
    2. Natalli and Kevin
    3. Dario and Romina (Romina was great though )

I want Caroline and Dario to go home but I'm sensing that Dario is "too unique" to be let go first week, damn Blake lol and Tamina and Joey might be bottom based on comments.

Quote Originally Posted by SirLurk View Post
    Jesse and Caroline were average. It started out looking fun but it's meh to me when they finished. You can see that Caroline was definitely better technically but it could have been a lot better as a couple.

My top 3 were the three the judges picked as their faves,
    1. Vincent and Lisa
    2. Danny and Allie
    3. Nico and Arassay

And I think those couple were powerhouses before they even performed, #2 and 3 have standout personalities and chemistry, #1 has great technique and togetherness, and I'm assuming the most versatile couple just based on audition finals.

My bottom three
    1. Caroline and Jesse
    2. Natalli and Kevin
    3. Dario and Romina (Romina was great though )

I want Caroline and Dario to go home but I'm sensing that Dario is "too unique" to be let go first week, damn Blake lol and Tamina and Joey might be bottom based on comments.
    Noooooooo lol I don't want Caroline to go home, I want Tamina to go please kthanxbye. For the guy I agree with you sirlurk, I'd have to say Dario even though I don't think he'll be leaving this week.

By the way, I'm really close friends with Nico and I think he couldv'e danced better but he gets my vote nonetheless. Yes I know, completely biased