Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/24: Episode Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by daggertrepe View Post
    Not this week.
    Paulina found flaws.

YAAAS GAGA. SLAY MAMA.

What the hell? Samantha did not deserve the bottom two. That was for Joslyn/Elina/Isis. I can't believe how much he hyped about that damn show. You could see the Samantha didn't mean to lift the dress. In addition to THAT. He made it sound as if she lifted her ENTIRE dress. He was too much and way over the top, and his designs aren't all that. So he needs to take a chill pill and go do some meditation.

I am disgusted. Now I hope people can see why I hate that call-out average BS. Because of reasons like these. Girls who take stunning pictures like Samantha will appear to have a low call-out average.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    It was extremely short. It showed the girls fussing with Marjorie about something, and like 5 seconds of Mrs Jay acting like a damn fool at the photoshoot.

Ugh. Thanks.

singing my heart's song duckiies's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by 8MissFierce8 View Post
    who cares! clark rocked this week
    What does that have anything to do with what he was asking...

Clarke, Marjorie, Samantha, Analeigh, Lauren Brie, and McKey all had lovely photos this week. I didn't dislike anyone's photo, tbh!

Well to be fair, Samantha completely disgusted the client and that is never a good thing in the modeling industry. Photos aren't the only thing that lands you in the bottom two .

Ugh, I cannot believe Isis is gone so early . I'm so sad .
    At least Analeigh improved.
    And MAJOR WTF @ CLARK GETTING CALLED FIRST. She did great but Analeigh, LB, Marjorie, and Sheena did much better imo.

Overall, this shoot was amazing I think.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies View Post
    What does that have anything to do with what he was asking...

Clarke, Marjorie, Samantha, Analeigh, Lauren Brie, and McKey all had lovely photos this week. I didn't dislike anyone's photo, tbh!
    everybody here just needs to CALM DOWN

KEEP BREATH

EAT A COOKIE
    Tired OF Being visually assaulted by uglies

Quote Originally Posted by Missez View Post
    I've always felt that.

I sense 1st call-out for Analeigh next week. And I really think it will happen this time. Tyra told her she was runner-up with her photo this week, and next week she'll tell her she's the winner with her photo. Tyra really seemed to like her tonight!
    I know this is unpopular, but I think she's getting winner's edit.

Quote Originally Posted by wtsmiley View Post
    Well to be fair, Samantha completely disgusted the client and that is never a good thing in the modeling industry. Photos aren't the only thing that lands you in the bottom two .

And MAJOR WTF @ CLARK GETTING CALLED FIRST. She did great but Analeigh, LB, Marjorie, and Sheena did much better imo.

The client honestly did not have to be such a drama queen. I swear. My ears almost began to bleed from all of his bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by wtsmiley View Post

IN my opinion she deserved to be called first
    And in judges opinion
    Tired OF Being visually assaulted by uglies

Lauren Brie's fierceness is almost unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by XxHigh_FashionxX View Post
    The client honestly did not have to be such a drama queen. I swear. My ears almost began to bleed from all of his bitching and moaning.
    Same here. He was such a drama queen, and I think it was just a mock fashion show.

Sam did not deserve bottom 2, that is all.
    I am ~VERY~ rich.

Quote Originally Posted by daggertrepe View Post
    I know this is unpopular, but I think she's getting winner's edit.
    I love how I was the first person who said that! I feel special!

Quote Originally Posted by XxHigh_FashionxX View Post
    Oh, I agree with you all the way
    The client seemed like a complete brat, he obviously knew she didn't do it on purpose. But still, if he's upset, it can't be ignored unfortunetly .

This is quite shocking. Every girl seems to be doing consistently well. The mediocre ones have been sent home and I honestly have no idea who will be leaving next. They're all producing beautiful pictures. They all have decent walks.

The suspense.

Btw. I totally love Elina's walk. It's a great walk. It's not too much or too little. It looks very professional and I see it on all runways.

Achievements

I agree that the client was being extremely over-protective about his "reputation" and blah blah, although he did tell Samantha not to do that =\

Ugh, but she so did not deserve to be in the bottom two for that.

who went home? lol

Achievements

^ Isis.

And Hannah, at the runway challenge.

oooh butters gonna freak!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast