Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton's My New BFF

I have to disagree! I think opposites attract coz Paris is soft-spoken and Brittany is really cool and she makes up for Paris's personality. Paris's friends are lame they made the after-show boooring lol I'm watching it right now and I can't stand it that's why I'm commenting here. Brittany was definitely the best out of them and they didn't even make her feel comfortable.

Anyways I think this show was pretty funny and amazing lol. I dislike Onch but I thought that the eliminations were spot on. Great job Paris. I simply loved Corrie but Brittany was my 2nd choice.

Can I just say that Zui drives me crazy?? She's not normal and stop hating on Corrie! Lol at Onch making Zui look stupid by not agreeing with her against corrie haha. I love love love Corrie she's gorgeous and smart. I love that woman I don't know why she intrigues me so much and when she talks I'm interested in what she has to say. GO CORRIE! She's probably one of my favorite reality shows contestant. Now Vanessa, the editing made her look like she's obsessed with Paris. She might be too much and her crying is so annoying and I agree with brittany. Her facial expressions are weird but I think she's cool, sweet and beautiful so I do like her at the same time she is very very annoying. Umm..Lauren is very cute but she's really dumb and ditzy and annoying sometimes still like her. Shelley well the girl talks like a 12 year old gossip girl wannabe but I do like her.

Still, CORRIE ROCKS! I have a lot of respect for Brittany too and for Natasha too. She's not a bitch she's real. Yes, she's too cool for school and stuff but I love that she's real. Kiki sucks majorly.

at Brittany winning

ok so an update on Brittany Flickinger. She has a new song which is pretty good:

listen: http://www.zshare.net/audio/546197585267d092/

Also, apparently Brittany and Paris are no longer friends and that Brittany was only using her to get a music career so I guess she is a fake beyotch after all. Or else, they might have different personalities and all.

On Jan 8, 2009 they were still very good friends.
    Blog entry from Brittany's Myspace

Thursday, January 08, 2009
    GUESS WHO’S BAAACCCKKKKK!

So i just got home from Australia and im pretty dern tired...

First, can I just say … I'm so grateful for my fans. Without your support I'd really be nothing. So thanks so much for reading my interviews, messaging me on my sites … being excited for my music and whatever comes next, and even just saying "hey" on the streets. Your positive attitudes and love really are what keep me going. You guys are like my life blood, dude. Couldn't be here without you! xoxo
    OK, since the last time I talked to you guys, Paris and I have been going out almost every night to clubs, all kinds of openings, etc. We also hang at her house a lot (I don't really go home to my place anymore ha ha). I think it's safe to say that I've claimed one of the guest rooms. And yes, believe it or not, it's pink.

I spent Christmas in Aspen with Paris and her entire family — we stayed at this huge, gorgeous lodge-themed house in the mountains. The two of us went skiing, shopped a lot and checked out these really beautiful hotels to experience the Aspen night life, which needless to say, wasn't too crazy.
    I really enjoyed spending time with Paris and getting to know her family more. I was a little nervous going away for Christmas with all of them since I was a new friend, but I ended up fitting right in. Her mom even said to me, "Do you feel comfortable? Like this is your second family?" And I thought about it … like, OK,we just met, so maybe it would be kinda weird and coming off too strong if I said 'yes', but everyone was so nice and welcoming that I couldn't help but say, "Yea. I do!"
    After the holiday, Paris, Nicky and I went to Australia! We stopped off in Melbourne for the first night and stayed at The Como. It was OK … their suites were kinda like a small apartment … a very small apartment ha ha. But I'm still not one to complain … yet. Ha ha!
    We went out with the head of Bongo, the company that Paris and Nicky were partnering with for their New Year's Eve party. I had a really good time with them. The next day we went to Sydney for a few days and stayed at the Sheraton Hotel. It was like a freaking mad house! I couldn't believe my eyes — soooo many loving fans taking pictures, giving gifts, wanting autographs, and about a million people just standing there, waving and shouting. That girl, Paris … there's something really special about her.
    We shopped 'til we dropped. Literally. I was wearing bad shoes and fell right on the sidewalk (Luckily nobody saw). Then we went to the NYE Bongo party! There was a green carpet for some reason, but whatever, the night was fun. We had a big table, and Paris and I went on stage after the countdown and talked to the crowd. It was like performing again. Ugh, I can't wait to play some shows!
    After the Bongo event we went to an after party at someone's house I didn't know, but I was like, "OK, sure, why not?" It was, well, not too exciting — but the house was huge and gorgeous with pillars and stuff.
    The next day we partied allllllll dayyyy longggg at Iceburgs, a beachy club. It was modern looking inside and everyone wore light fabric daytime club wear (if that even makes sense haha). Paris' friend Shayenne came to hang out with us, too, and I actually got a little insecure. It's not really that she was insanely beautiful — it was that she and Paris were such good friends. I kinda felt out of the loop when she was around. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it sure sucked some of the time, so I just kinda stepped back and let them chill cause they never get to see each other.
    ANYWAY… that night we went to a beyond enormous suite at a hotel, which was more like a night club. After that we left for the Gold Coast. Paris and I shared a suite at the Vercace Hotel cause there were two rooms in it. The view was unreal! When we weren't lazing around watching Gossip Girl and ordering more cereal than you've ever seen in your life, we went to Bondai Beach and did more shopping. It was fun except we almost got mobbed at the beach by all Paris' fans, so we found a secret beach with like 2 inches of sand and laid out there.
    Last but not least, we went to Byron Beach. It was in a small tropical kind of town, and guess what? No paparazzi. Nice! Plus, I randomly saw a girl that I used to model with for Johnny Cupcakes in Boston. She had JUST gotten there that day as well! Small world, right? For our last night, Paris, David (Nicky's BF) and I went to a carnival.
    So, we just got home today! I'm supposed to go to Paris' house in a bit to do hair masks and watch Gossip Girl, but all I can manage is a shower and PJs. I'm totally not going anywhere, haha. Jet lag!
    If there's one thing you guys should know about Paris, it's that she's a really chill girl. She's like my big sister. She does a lot for me and I can't wait to one day be able to pay her back for everything.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=61260649

OMFG SEASON TWO! I GOT AN EMAIL FOR CASTING.

Paris Hilton's My New BFF is back for a part deux!

The Heiress to American Royalty extends her most exclusive invitation to expand her A-List Clique.

Do you long to strut into the world's most elite hotspots without a care in the world except how fabulous you are? Ever wish the velvet ropes didn't exclude you from the social circles of the A-List? How about the fantasy of jet setting around the world with the ultimate BFF, whose fierce style, charisma and star power is only matched by your own.

Now that's hot! Paris is granting the opportunity of a lifetime to one girl or "fabulous" guy who has what it takes to join Paris Hilton's inner circle. Finally, you have the chance to show the world that you have what it takes to achieve social stardom; allowing you unprecedented access to young Hollywood as never before. Loves It!

Doron Ofir Casting is enlisting only the "Hottest Bitches" and the most "Fabulously Fierce Guys" who are at least the age of 21 and appear under 30.

TTYS!

To apply for the show, visit our official casting website:

www.ParisHiltonCasting.com

One of my fave shows!

Achievements

Brandon Hilton may be on it or is trying out for it.

OMG, wow...I can't wait! I hope that means that we'll have more seasons of New BFF, it seems that Paris wants to build her inner circle and I would love to see some more BFF!

Achievements

I think Onch should come back to it. :P

Some photos of Paris' outfits "leaked"? or something and she's attempting to be GaGa-like.

Update?

I mean like, season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by rlykewl View Post
    I mean like, season 2.
    They are probably no longer friends.

No, is there going to be a second season?

Achievements

Not much.
    Just these photos of what she wore.
    http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-07-pa...-gaga-on-again

SEASON TWO BABY.

THANK YOU TWITTER GOD

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast