Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton's My New BFF

I liked Corrie's makeover TBH.

Vanessa's had me laughing out so loud. The look, the walk, the everything. She looked so jank.

I want Corrie to win sfm. Shelly needs to go home rtm.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Shelley IS GONE .

I saw it coming. I loved Shelly but it was obvious she wasn't going to win. Brittany is the clear winner at this point.

Ehhhh you don't think Vanessa can take it? She's proved to be such a pet to Paris how could she lose?

I'm happy with the final 2! But I think Vanessa can win this thing, she's never been in the bottom 2 am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by drandd View Post
    I'm happy with the final 2! But I think Vanessa can win this thing, she's never been in the bottom 2 am I right?
    She was in the bottom for losing that one fashion thing (when Kayley dressed her up and Lauren was eliminated.)

I think Vanessa will lose because she's insane.

I love Vanessa, but that bitch is looney~

Brittany FTW. She's been my second favorite after Onch since day one.

I'm so glad Shelley left. She was boring as hell and I kept forgetting she was there.

Bai Bikini Corrie.

I thought Shelley was going to win cause in no way would she want to steal the limelight from Paris and there's that whole taking her under Paris' wing and teaching her stuff *shudders*

So Vanessa will probably win cause she's a loyal dog, she'll probably do anything Paris asks

I want Vanessa to win, although she'd probably be better as Paris' assistant, not her best friend...

I'm pissed and sad that both my girls went in under 10 minutes.

this could really go either way

Brittany seems like she just wants to be famous and break into the music industry. Vanessa....she seems like she's just a huge fan who would stalk Paris.

..whatever Paris likes more i guess. lol

vanessa for the win!

When is the Finale? lol!!.. lol

KING ADAM

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    I'm pissed and sad that both my girls went in under 10 minutes.
    I know =[

Shelley & Corrie were my favorites, too! I was actually watching this with my boyfriend (forced him too <3) and he didn't think paris was very bright having a stalker and a wanna-be in her final 2. I want to know why Birttany always has combs, microphones, cellphones, food, tv remotes etc. in her hair all the time.

Congratulations, Brittany. You have just won the most pointless reality show, ever~

Oh, and Paris is already planning a new season but this time she is looking for a bff in the UK. I have no idea if this will air in America. Do we really need another season, though?

YAY Brittany won!!

KING ADAM

Shelley said she doesn't like Paris anymore and that she lied to her and hasn't bothered trying to talk to her since the show ended .

But yay @ Brittany winning. I wonder if she is actually going to be friends with her. I feel bad for Vanessa though since she seemed so sad .

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast