Thread: Denise Richards: It's Complicated (E!)

Denise Richards: It's Complicated (E!)

Opening up her life for the first time Denise Richards lays it all on the line. Follow the high-profile star as she navigates Hollywood, romance and motherhood after a tumultuous year in the tabloids
    Sundays @ 10 p.m. EST on E!

http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/deni...ards/index.jsp

-----------------

Did anyone catch the premiere last week? I liked this one better than Living Lohan, but still it wasn't as fierce as I thought it would be. I know it's one of the first things people usually say when a new "reality" show comes out, but honestly, Denise REALLY seems to be acting for the cameras. She seems so intent on portraying herself a certain way, but it's not really coming off that great. I'll give it another try, but it better get more interesting and fast.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Good show.

I think Denise is being honest, and I think the wrap she's getting for having her kids on the show is ridiculous. Is she the first woman to go on reality television with her children? Shiste.

Agree Dell,I really like this show even though I thought I wouldn't.LOL at her wanting her pig to be pregnant.

.shu pei

I saw this yesterday for the first time, and I loved when Denise cussed out that idiot reported and called her a c*nt. Love Denise Richards now.

Oh, lord Jesus... Denise is so bitchy. I love her.