Thread: What Not To Wear (TLC)

What Not To Wear (TLC)

TLC's What Not To Wear is a spin off of What Not To Wear airing on BBC America. The reality show premise is simple: friends and family members nominate a candidate that they consider poorly dressed and ask the show to make over the "fashion victim." Fashion Police Stacy London and her partner, Clinton Kelly (or Wayne Scott Lukas in the first season) ambush the candidate and make them an offer-- they are given a $5000.00 budget for a new wardrobe, which they must purchase in New York City boutiques over the course of two days, but only on the condition that they allow Stacy & Clinton/ Wayne to critique, and in most cases throw out, their existing wardrobe. For grooming tips, hairdresser Nick Arrojio and makeup artist Carmindy help refine the candidate's look.
    (Show Description credit: http://www.tv.com/what-not-to-wear/s...full_summary=1)

Official Show Website: http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/wh...nottowear.html
    --------------------

Loves it! :D

I freaking this show! It's one of my all-time favorites. And their tips really do help you. I gave myself a shopping spree to change my wardrobe ever since I moved to Vegas, and it's made me look a) skinnier, b) taller, and c) most importantly better about myself haha! I wish I had $5,000 to shop, I'd be in heaven haha!

But I liked this show so much that I used the whole premise of WNTW and turned it into my persuasion speech, where I was telling people how they should wear clothes. And guess what? It got me 3rd in the speech competition. Stacy and Clinton would be proud !
    Please get a copy of Kat McPhee's album IN STORES NOW!...

I love this show! It's one of my guilty pleasures. Only the beginning, when they make fun of the candidate, is funny.

Beatrix Kiddo Watermellonmadness's Avatar