Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot & Voting Games Classified Thread

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

Post Photoshoot & Voting Games Classified Thread

This thread is like the Classifieds you see in the newspapers.

Since there are SO many competitions and they all run at different times and no one knows when something is going on, this is the thread where people can find listing for shows that are casting for models or judges.

If you are a host, please (whether you are casting or not), fill people in on the status of your show (What season and week are you on, how many girls are left) so people who want to prepare for casting season can. When your show is over, please say that you are ready to cast for MODELS and/or JUDGES here so people can find out.

If you are interested in a Modeling/Judging job, please post here so that a host can see that you're interested.

Always check this thread! All the confusion in between seasons really freakishly crazy and nutty and this thread could help A-LOT of people.

So post away!

Who's casting for models and/or judges? What's going on with all the shows?

I've been looking for a modeling job but it doesn't seem like any are open. Someone post when a new show or season starts and like tell me. D<

Achievements

I was approached for Judging spots on Fashionable Femmes 7, Global Divas, Queen of Queens, Decota, and Model School.

How are those deals coming along? Have I been confirmed yet?

Yeah, I'm looking for a modeling competition to do. I'm open for judging or being a contestant, but moreso judging.

Is anyone casting soon?

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

So, are we aloud to post the current status of our games? If so...

More Than Models
    4 girls remaining
    The Thread.

More Than Models 2
    Coming soon

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

Quote Originally Posted by Question Mark
    So, are we aloud to post the current status of our games? If so...

More Than Models
    4 girls remaining

More Than Models 2
    Coming soon
    What's the synopsis of your show?

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Achievements

Oh yeah!

Hosts- Don't forget to leave links to your thread itself, or certain posts (like Application posts)

Thank you.

More Than Models (1) was hosted by Gemma Ward, she was on the search for something more than a model, a Supermodel.
    In More Than Models 2, Gisele Bundchen takes MTM by storm with a whole new theme. She's trying to see if ANTM girls can prove to be more than models, or will the real models prove that they are clearly better. This season is ANTM Vs. Models

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

I'm currently hosting Battle of the Sexes 3: Celebrity Fantasy & The FIERCE Top Model cycle 1. The FIERCE Top Model cycle 2's sign ups will begin next week. I may need some more judges since I think some of my judges will be playing.
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

kerumfetti can I sign up as a judge?
    [RnRModel1] 12:24 pm: Well I gotta go! Bye! Remember to wash your banjas in antibacterial soap twice daily!
    [LedZepForever] 10:45 am: IDGAF if you know who walked for Prada, do you want a brownie for it?

yeah sure
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy
    I was approached for Judging spots on Fashionable Femmes 7, Global Divas, Queen of Queens, Decota, and Model School.

How are those deals coming along? Have I been confirmed yet?
    No you asked me about Model School and I told you I already had a judge for it.

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

I've been looking for a modeling job for a long time.. I've only played as a model once so my exprience isnt hat great.. But i hope that doesnt come in between of me and a game...

Achievements

Okay, so no Model School.

I need to hear from Attagirl for Fashionable Femmes, Nade for Global Divas, and Silver Wolf for Queen of Queens.

Am I set to be on ya'll shows or not?

I've been confirmed as Janice for Decota.

I signed up for More than Models 2, I think.

Achievements

I narrowed my availibility to Fashionable Femmes & Decota.

They've both confirmed and no else has, so I cannot do Nade or Silver's show, sorry.

Achievements

I applied as Gemma, hope I make it!

Guys, 2 pre-selected spots are left, check it out! Kerumfetti's show ROCKS!

Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast