Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    UGH @ Kari Ann! I hope this doesn't turn into the Kari Ann show again.

I am excited for this otherwise though, I think the cast looks great. Heidi and Tom look just awful! I hope they're able to finally clean up.
    Dr. Drew was on Howard Stern talking about how messed up Tom was. He was one of the worst off physically (only Jeff Conaway was worse - he also gave an update and said Jeff still isn't doing well).

Aw, I love Joey for some reason.

Oh Lord, Lisa...

kari anne really needs a snookie style sucker punch. i swear. only thing is i think she would actually enjoy it.

thats what happens when someone already has an annoying personality & then you add crystal meth to it. (OMG I CALLED IT! I KNEW SHE WAS A METH WHORE!!!!! AND I KNEW IT B4 THE DRUG REHAB SHOW AIRED. WAY B4!!!) lololz!

btw... heidi fleiss is hilarious. omg... train wreck & botox. they should really add courtney love this season.

*maybe joey can punch kari anne. that'd make my year, actually.*

Achievements

I feel so bad for Lisa. ):

and I love Shelly!

Achievements

I feel really bad for Lisa too. Knowing her story makes her a lot more likable.

For some reason, I really like Heidi Fleiss on the show too. That was hilarious when she was talking to Shelly

aww Lisa's story is sad

this season looks pretty intense.

I really enjoyed the premiere. I'm happy that I at least got one whole episode without that bitch Kari Ann. lol I can't believe that Mindy girl is trying to say she doesn't have an addiction to anything, I can't wait for her to start being honest. I am really looking forward to this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Dr. Drew was on Howard Stern talking about how messed up Tom was. He was one of the worst off physically (only Jeff Conaway was worse - he also gave an update and said Jeff still isn't doing well).
    I'm not surprised, Tom is the closest to a real-life junkie that I've seen on the show. I hope he's able to get the help he needs from Drew.

That's so sad about Jeff! I mean, I'm not surprised at all - it's just so sad to hear. I hope he's not still with that bitch from the last Celebrity Rehab though. Did he say that Jeff wasn't doing well health-wise, or with his addiction...or both?

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I really enjoyed the premiere. I'm happy that I at least got one whole episode without that bitch Kari Ann. lol I can't believe that Mindy girl is trying to say she doesn't have an addiction to anything, I can't wait for her to start being honest. I am really looking forward to this season!

I'm not surprised, Tom is the closest to a real-life junkie that I've seen on the show. I hope he's able to get the help he needs from Drew.

That's so sad about Jeff! I mean, I'm not surprised at all - it's just so sad to hear. I hope he's not still with that bitch from the last Celebrity Rehab though. Did he say that Jeff wasn't doing well health-wise, or with his addiction...or both?
    of course jeff conway is still sick. thats coz he refuses to get better.

he's been disruptive and crazy in every reality show he's been on.

Jeff Conaway Hospitalized -- Badly Injured

Posted Jan 18th 2010 7:30PM by TMZ Staff

Jeff Conaway from "Grease" was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital today -- and according to his girlfriend, he suffered devastating injuries.

Jeff's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, tells TMZ Jeff fell down a staircase this morning at his home and suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage.

Vicki says Jeff is currently in the emergency room and will undergo surgery on his broken hip.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/18/jeff-c...#ixzz0d5ia3A6l "

Achievements

Oh $%^& that's not good. , I don't trust Vicky but I feel really bad for Jeff. I hope he can recover.

Achievements

Man, you can only assume WHY he fell down the stars He is soooo messed up, it's really sad. I hope he can recover too, but I'm really wondering how long he can go on like this

I was watching the season premiere, and saw Heidi. When she said she was 43, my jaw dropped. Drugs really aged her. She looked like someone in their sixties.

This is so sad!

Jeff Conway wants to die at home

http://perezhilton.com/2010-01-22-je...to-die-at-home

"Jeff Conaway wants to "meet death on his own terms" according to his girlfriend Vikki Lizzi. She believes that the meds are killing him and his mind and that he needs an intervention.

Both his Grease co-star John Travolta and Celebrity Rehab'sDr. Drew have reached out to the ailing actor but so far it doesn't seem like they are having much success in helping him kick his prescription drug habit.

Vikki looks and sounds devastated. Watch above to hear her recount this latest experience with Jeff.

We hope he is able to get well and soon!"

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I feel really bad for Lisa too. Knowing her story makes her a lot more likable.

For some reason, I really like Heidi Fleiss on the show too. That was hilarious when she was talking to Shelly
    I haven't ever liked Lisa until this, I re-watched the episode today, and literally almost cried when I saw her rocking back and forth.

I was shocked when I watched Lisa. I've always been a fan of her when she was on ANTM but seeing her like this was so... wierd and shocking. It was heartbreaking when she was rocking back and forth.

I remember the ANTM producers asking her when she was eliminated what her mother would think of her or something, which is why she was crying when they interviewed her.

I feel really bad for Lisa, but besides the opening up I don't think she's taking this as seriously as everyone else. I understand that she doesn't think she has a problem, and even though she does it's nowhere near the level of the others, but I just don't think this experience is going to change her at all. I don't think she'll go to sober living(unless they do another season of Sober House) and I bet she'll continue to party once she leaves. This is JMO and I really hope she proves me wrong because she's too beautiful and worth-while to drink her life away and end up like one of these other losers.

It’s been so nice not having to see Kari Ann so far this season; I cringed when Dr. Drew showed up at her house. I am so over her and her constant disruptive, bitchy behavior. I am not looking forward to her being on this season at all, especially since I feel like most of the people this year are really taking it seriously. UGH! I wish she would just diaf.

Achievements

I cried so much when Mackenzie had to put down her dog
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Achievements

Omg that was so sad. ):
    I didn't like Mackenzie much before this show.
    I kind of thought she was releasing the book to get more fame.

But I really like her after this show. She seems like a genuine nice person.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast