Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Lately

Chelsea Lately

Does anyone else watch it? I love it!

http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/chelsea/index.jsp

(Dunno if I could post a thread, so...)

UGH. I thought I was the only one! I love Chelsea Handler, she's the HBIC of E! with Joel of The Soup. She's hilarious, tbf.

At first I thought she was ~*ugh*~ and didn't like her at all, but over time, my opinion has totally changed and I really like her now. She's fierce
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

You know who else is fierce?

Spoiler:  
    HER LITTLE NUGGET CHUY~

Y/HY?

Y!

I LOVE her. She's deff. the HBIC of E, I agree. I love her Inside Hollywood skits SFM.

OMW Chelsea is so HBIC I love this show, Im glad I know other people liek this show as well

LOL@this thread taking five months to take off. Yay! :D

I just love watching her show. She's so much fun and makes me laugh like noone else can. Her and The Soup dude should ~mate~.

Agreeing that her and Joel are super-fierce.

Er but i hate it when people on the panel thing say lame comments/jokes and like no one laughs, embarrassing.

I never got into the show, I didn't find her as funny in it as she is in those "101!....." countdown thingy's she's in. Joel is still the hottest thing on E! TBH.

Joel and Chelsae both rock. Love both the shows. Though Chelsae is a bit dirty at times.

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

that's the best part will :D

When other people watch it with me it's uncomfortable. We just don't talk like that where I live, lol.

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

I could see that. She's quite controversial, but not as much as KatGriffin. I like that humor though.

I love her kind of Humor is just awesome, Joel is still amazng, but lately he's hasnt been funny to me

I love her! She looks horrible for her age though, and she is also dating the head guy of E! so people are saying that is the reason she got her show. She deserves it though!

Quote Originally Posted by AIW
    I love her! She looks horrible for her age though, and she is also dating the head guy of E! so people are saying that is the reason she got her show. She deserves it though!
    Ooh I didn't hear about that!

I guesstimated she was about 35 and just saw on Wiki she's 32. I think she's nice looking. Not a super model, but not fugly either. She's not super skinny but doesn't look plus size either (to me anyway). She seems really comfortable with herself too, which is quite even fiercer.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Ugh, I think Chelsea is very pretty. I think she looks a tad old, but nothing uncommon. Not all women are Tyras and Naomis.

My mom think she's ugly. lol

I wonder what happened to her other show on E!

{ WNSM 10 || TOP 6}

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast