Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Lately

Rofl, that was hilarious.

I forget, when do new episodes come on? Is it every weekday at 11:30 usually?

This woman is my idol.

I love her Laguna Beach parody, but that was a while ago. I can't stay interested in her show for long.
    You don't know me like that.

Chelsea Lately is now my favorite late night show. Chelsea Handler FTFW!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Chelsea lately is amazing, but they really should give Long Boobs her own show. She's my favorite round table guest.
    Oh Mah Word. I totally agree. When she did her impression of Kim Catrall I laughed sf hard. Whenever she gives us anecdotes or talks about her family, it's always hilarious. She needs to be a permanent round-table guest iwbh.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe_lover View Post
    Oh Mah Word. I totally agree. When she did her impression of Kim Catrall I laughed sf hard. Whenever she gives us anecdotes or talks about her family, it's always hilarious. She needs to be a permanent round-table guest iwbh.
    I love it when Heather talks about role-play with her husband. It's so funny!

OMG. When he's a doctor and she's a patient without insurance.

I love Chelsea I used to watch the show almost every night, but it's been a while since I've seen it.

Her panels are usually pretty crap whenever I watch it, like there will always be one person who trys to be funny but they end up coming off as pathetic but Chelsey always says something funny and gets the audience laughing.

^ Yes I agree! It's usually the guests that are rarely on.

@ the Asian actress who was on recently that kept talking about the moon or something stupid like that. So random.

Loni Love is my favourite roundtable guest (as well as Heather Long Boobs), her laugh alone gets me laughing. Such a legend!
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

I looove Chelsea! My favorite roundtable guests are Loni Love, Heather Longboobs McDonald, Whitney Cummings, Ross Mathews, and Jo Koy.

^ Snap! Me too.
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

Cause when yur hot, yur hot!

I love chelsea she is a bitch and dont give a F about it! lol i like how they always tell chuy what to say but he always gets it wrong! i like the animal trainer ......so does chels she tells him he is cute!

It pisses me off how often Jo Koy is on the round table.

I find the women wayy funnier (Sarah, Loni, but Heather in particular).

P.S. Was anyone else on the verge of tears when Chuy read his book's dedication?

I think Jo's pretty funny, so I don't really mind. I do agree he's on a lot and the girls are really funny (My favorites are Sarah, Heather, Loni, Whitney, and Natasha).

I can't stand Matt. He has not once made me laugh and I don't get why he's on the show. He tries way too hard and just isn't good. Please leave

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast