Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ELIMINATION| Beautiful's Final Top Model

Both of them are stunning! I have no clue how you're going to choose the cast.
    The Chosen One 2 - Photoshoot #4 Voting Open!

Follow this link to vote: http://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t...=1#post4779732

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Deerdre is sf stunning! I love her look! She looks like a rat, but a fashion modelesque rat. I love it!
    And Michal is stunning as well!

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

wow Emma , your best yet IMO Betchis

Gurllll

I love her writing as well.I hope Beautiful would not give her an ice blonde hair because it is to literal imo

I love Deidre also

Love the tree but michal!!!OMG PERFECTION!!!

Tanushri is a Fashionista Beautiful~'s Avatar

Georgie: Hey everybody! My name's Georgie and if ya can't tell by mah accent, I come from a land down under!
    Steff: Well good afternoon Miss Thing!
    B. Ryan: It's great to see a girl with some personality.
    Georgie: Life's too short to be a stick in the mud. And my motto is "Never let your fanny outweigh your personality."
    Steff: I love it. So tell us a bit about yourself, Georgie.
    Georgie: Ok.... well, I moved to the U.S. with my big sister about 3 years ago. She got an awesome job opportunity over here that she had to take so I figured I'd tag along with her. I don't think I was fully prepared for the massive change that it was so because of that, I got really depressed and homesick. I used food to fill the void of missing my parents and as ya can see, I put on a couple LB's.
    Celine: Looking at you though, I don't see a fully plus sized model. You're obviously curvy but I don't think that you're big enough to be considered plus sized by the industry.
    Georgie: I can fix that. Just give me a McDonald's gift card and I'll be more than plus sized very soon.
    Steff: I don't think we need to go that far, Georgie. Now let's have a look at your beauty shot.
      Spoiler:  

B. Ryan: Girl, you have a face like a baby doll! I love the mysterious expression on your face.
    Celine: Sorry but to me it looks like you had no clue what you were doing.
    Georgie: I'm still learning, Celine. I tried mah best.
    Celine: I understand that but dear, we simply don't have time for you to learn things that you should already know how to do. This competition is here to teach you ladies things that you can't learn by simply picking up a magazine. You just look so lost here.
    Steff: Yeah Georgie, I definitely advise you to spend some time practicing your posing but for me, that face is beautiful! It's so innocent and so fresh. You've got the goods. Just work on refining them and tuning them up a bit ok?
    Georgie: You got it.

Steff: Alright Miss Georgie, you can return to the holding room.
    Georgie: Cheers guys!

Celine: Ok I'm just going to go ahead and say no. This girl doesn't have it.
    B. Ryan: You are out of your freaking mind! You can't sit there and tell me that she doesn't have a face for fashion.
    Celine: Where would she even fit in this industry? She's too big for sample sizes and she's not big enough for the plus sized market. On top of that, she has no clue what she's doing in front of the camera. In a year or 2 she might be ready for this competition.... if she does her homework and either loses or gains some weight.
    Steff: Harsh there, Celine! I like Georgie. I like her personality, I like her baby fat cheeks and I think with the right guidance she can grow a lot in these next few weeks.

Lili: Hi! How is everyone? My name is Lili Michela and can I just say that you guys are so beautiful!
    Celine: Butt kissing doesn't work on me hun. But thank you.
    Steff: Well I appreciate your compliment very much, Lili. You look great as well. So tell us how things are going with you and the other models so far.
    Lili: Most of them are great. Some are.... questionable.
    B. Ryan: In what way?
    Lili: I mean it's just that I don't get why some of them are here.
    B. Ryan: Ooh... give me names!
    Lili: Well, Georgie for example. It seems like she doesn't take this seriously. And that 1 really tall girl.... um, Eroh! She just doesn't seem to have any confidence at all.
    Celine: Do you think you're a better model than most of the girls here?
    Lili: To be completely honest, yes I do. I was watching them take their beauty shots today and I was like "Yikes!"
    Steff: Speaking of beauty shots, let's have a look at yours!
      Spoiler:  

Celine: Hm.... silence.
    Lili: You guys hate it?
    Steff: Not at all. You look very pretty here actually. I do wish you would've done a little more with it though. I guess it's just a bit flat for me.
    B. Ryan: The face..... gorge! But that pose is as stale as month old bread, boo.
    Celine: This is a photo that I wouldn't look twice at in a magazine. It's not great, it's not terrible. It's simply there. Does it make me want to buy the earrings? No way.
    Lili: ..... shoot.

Steff: Thank you very much Lili.
    Lili: I can do so much better than what you guys just saw, trust me! Please remember that.
    Steff: We certainly will.

B. Ryan: When she walked in here I thought she was going to take a kick ass photo and then boom..... disappointment.
    Celine: In my opinion she needs to focus on getting herself together before she starts criticizing any of the others. I mean how can a girl that cocky take such a dull picture?
    Steff: I think Lili is holding back on us. She's trying so hard not to make a mistake that she's coming off bland and uninteresting.

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY BNTM!
    JULY 4, 2009

#PrayForGeorgie
    EWFA8/9:MaBoussey.Solitude.Lisbeth.Maree.Angel.Luma
    Sigurdur.Yahuda.Cherub.Gang Wen.Al'lutah

georgie is a plussie right?, shes soo gorgeous

Lily is also pretty,maybe a bit too much though

Ooh ~ Curby gurl. her hair is sooo big though

My fav so far is Emily-Brooke.

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Gain dat weight, Georgie!

Ranking All 211 Models Who Graced The Show

Achievements

Oh no @ Lili's personality... I probably chose it and forgot, but still.
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

georgie is beautiful wow !!

Tanushri is a Fashionista Beautiful~'s Avatar

In the holding room, the girls are discussing their day jobs.

Ivylott: I hope I make it so bad! I really don't want to go back to bar tending.

Michal: I hear ya. I'm ready to be done with the whole waitressing gig.

Casey: I'm also a ballet dancer so if for some odd reason I'm not chosen, I'll just go back to dancing.

Nanette: You're a dancer? Wow.

Casey: Yeah, I'm really good. My dad wanted me to become a doctor and I was like "Yeah.... not going to happen." It's either modelling or dancing. Nothing else.

Trinee: Too bad this isn't Beautiful's Next Top Ballet Dancer.

Casey: Um..... did I ever say I was here to dance? No.

Trinee: It's obvious that you're not passionate about this industry. You're here to make a quick buck, probably so you can fund your dance career. You're not fooling anyone honey.

Casey: Ha, sweetie I have money. I couldn't care less about the money. I'm here to model and win this competition. Judging by your ratty ass weave, you need the money more than anyone else does.

Trinee: Casey, you're embarrassing yourself. The bitch thing doesn't work with you. It's too forced. Just sit back and let me be The Ultimate Bitch ok?

Casey: Please stop talking to me. I really don't care what you have to say.

Eroh: It's only the 1st day and drama is already being stirred up. The childishness of some of these girls, it just blows my mind.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michal: Hey! My name is Michal. How are you guys?
    Steff: We're great! And you?
    Michal: Excited and..... nervous.
    B. Ryan: Girl, don't be scurred! You have no reason to be. Fashion is in your bloodline.
    Steff: It is. I understand that Miska from Cycle 26 is your older sister?
    Michal: Yes she is.
    Celine: What advice did she give you before coming here?
    Michal: To be myself and not let petty.... can I say s**t?
    Steff: No but we'll censor it.
    Michal: Not let petty "crap" get in the way of what I'm here to do.
    B. Ryan: So what have you been doing before you decided to audition?
    Michal: Actually I've been waiting tables.
    B. Ryan: What? Girl you are too fierce to be waiting some damn tables.
    Michal: I know but I just got my own apartment so I've got to make money somehow.
    Celine: Just have your sister to pay all your bills.
    Michal: Oh God no! I don't want anyone taking care of me. I'm a big girl.
    Steff: Well that independent attitude is definitely going to take you far in this industry. Let's have a look at your beauty shot from today shall we?
      Spoiler:  

Steff: Gorgeous! Your bone structure is to die for. You have a very "handsome" face and no, I'm not calling you manly.
    Michal: Phew!
    B. Ryan: Boo what else do you mean by handsome?
    Steff: It's just that she has very strong bone structure, B. There's something androgynous about your face.
    B. Ryan: Hm.... I think you mean manly. Anyhoo Michal, you photograph freaking incredibly! You could be the modern day Liz Taylor. But girl I ain't going to beat around the bush like Steff. You look like a sexy ass drag queen here!
    Michal: What?
    B. Ryan: Girl I'm just saying that you've got the gift of being a gender chameleon. You'd nail a gender swap photo shoot!
    Michal: Well, I guess that's good?

Steff: Thank you Michal. You can now head back to the holding room.
    Michal: Thanks. See you all later!

Celine: I don't think she appreciated you guys calling her a transvestite.
    Steff: I did not say that! It's true.... she does have an androgyny to her look. Not mannish but very chiseled and powerful.
    B. Ryan: In person she's feminine as all get out but in this photo boo.... that's a handsome man with a wig on! No wonder her name's Michal.
    Steff and Celine:
    Celine: I do like her though. She's very photogenic.

Casey: Hello! I am Casey, I'm 18 years old and I live in Los Angeles, California.
    Celine: I'm reading here that you're a dancer.
    Casey: Yes, I dance ballet.
    Celine: I'm extra tough on ballet dancers.
    Casey: Why?
    Celine: Dancers understand how to use their bodies which means that you should be able to give us some exceptional poses.
    Casey: Oh I'm sure I'll surpass your expectations.
    Celine: We'll see.
    Steff: Your father's not particularly supportive of your ballet dancing or you being in this competition is he?
    Casey: No. He's so hard to get along with sometimes. He wants me to come back to Maryland and go to school to become a doctor but that's so not who I am.
    B. Ryan: Which do you prefer? Modelling or ballet?
    Casey: Um..... to be honest, I love them both. I don't think I could choose 1 or the other.
    Celine: Sometime you're going to have to because both of them tend to favor the youth. It's not as if you can model for 10 years and then decide to go back to ballet. There's always going to be someone younger there to take your place.
    Casey: Right.....
    Steff: Ok Casey, let's see your beauty shot from earlier today!
      Spoiler:  

B. Ryan: Ooh, fabulouso! I love how sexy you look in this photo. Perfection.
    Celine: Perhaps a bit too sexy. Also where's that neck? You've got to be aware of that all the time. You'll need more than a pretty face to win this competition.
    Casey: Oh I'm much more than just a pretty face. You'll see.
    Steff: To me it's a gorgeous shot. The look in your eyes is telling a story. I want to know what you're looking at damn it! It's so myterious.
    Casey: I'll just leave that ambiguous, Steff.

Steff: Casey, thanks so much. You can now rejoin the others.
    Casey: You're welcome.
    Steff:

Celine: She's so cocky and I'm trying to break her down.
    Steff: Yeah but I love this picture of her. Obviously she's used to being told that she's pretty but for me, she didn't just realize on her beauty to carry this shot. She's telling a story here.
    B. Ryan: Physically she's absolutely gorgeous. I do wonder if she's into modelling as much as she is dancing.
    Celine: I don't think so. To me she seems like 1 of those girls who look at a magazine and say "Oh I can do that. I'm pretty enough!"
    Steff: Ballet dancers are used to hard work though. I think she'll work hard to impress us.
    Celine: Maybe but right now she's just too sexy for me.
    B. Ryan: You said the same thing about Lauren last cycle and look how that turned out. I'm telling you, this girl has something!

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY BNTM!
    JULY 4, 2009

Stunning

slayed.

omg this girls are amazing and the shoot are awesome <3
    MMAS WINNERS:
      Spoiler:  

WATCH MY FNTM (RANDOM.ORG EDITION) AND VOTE:
    http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=116225

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Both are stunning af!

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

Achievements

Who made Casey?
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast