Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (#3 RANKED) ITALIAGUY2468 RANKS THE REAL HOUSEWIVES!

(#3 RANKED) ITALIAGUY2468 RANKS THE REAL HOUSEWIVES!

On March 21st 2006, Bravo first aired it’s hit reality tv show, “The Real Housewives of Orange County”. Since then, over 80 housewives have graced our television set and turned the show into a hit! It started in Orange County and is now in cities like New York City, Atlanta, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, Miami and Washington D.C. and has had success in international additions in Vancouver, Athens, Brazil, France, and Australia.

Now, The Real Housewives of Orange Country is airing it’s 100th Episode soon, so I thought it would be a great idea to reminisce the many housewives that we love and love to hate.

I will be ranking 71 of the housewives. I started watching The Real Housewives in 2010 with The Real Housewives of New York City, but I was able to catch up on some of the older seasons.
    I will be ranking the Housewives from these franchises only:

The Real Housewives of Orange County
    (excluding Kimberly, Jo, Quinn, and Tammy since I didn’t see enough of them to make an opinion).

The Real Housewives of New York City

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The Real Housewives of D.C.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The Real Housewives of Miami

The Real Housewives of Vancouver

I hope you all enjoy my ranking and it is going to start soon!

Achievements

Can't wait for Jersey, Beverley Hills, and Miami!

BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

Omg! Yesssss!!! I can't wait for this!

Sounds fun!

"I'm high maintenance like a Ferrari, Lamborghini. I have to take care of myself, so I'm gonna be pretty on the road."

Welcome to the Countdown !

Here is where the journey begins!

I will be counting down the 71 Housewives from the hit Bravo Series “The Real Housewives”.

This ranking will be based on the drama they brought, how entertaining they were, etc. So, you might be surprised where some of the Housewives rank, but remember, this is my opinion.

Today, I will be doing #71-69.

Here is #71:

Spoiler:  

CINDY BARSHOP

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY SEASON 4”
      Spoiler:  

Tagline: (Season 4) “I have everything I’ve ever wanted and it’s all on my own terms”

Who? Oh that’s right, here we have Cindy Barshop. As a Real Housewife fan, I knew Cindy was going to be on the show before the Press Release for Season 4 was announced. I didn’t know what to expect from her at first. Cindy Barshop joined a season where there were a lot of strong personalitites such as Jill, Ramona, and Kelly, so, I expected Cindy to come into the Season full force to compete with these big personalities.

Was I surprised that she didn’t bring any drama, I wasn’t after I saw the first episode. The problem with Cindy was, she really didn’t add anything to the one Season she was on. If you think back at some of the housewives, you are able to remember something about each housewive, but with Cindy, I am drawing a bit of a blank.

I remember vaguly that she got into a few arguments with Ramona. Do not get me wrong, I don’t think that Cindy is a bad person. I just don’t think Cindy Barshop was made for Reality TV. She was a pretty normal woman on a show with housewives with big personalitites and she got lost in the background for me. That was a reason I think she was not asked back for Season 5; she didn’t add anything to the show and I don’t think she even created a bit of polarity.

There really isn’t a love-hate relationship with Cindy Barshop because at the end of the day, I felt that we really didn’t get to know her on her 1 season on The Real Housewives of New York City. She is #71 because she is one of the very few housewives that I really don’t remember her being that memorable on the show.

#70:

Spoiler:  

#70: CATHERINE “CAT” OMMANNEY

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF D.C.”

Tagline (Season 1) “I’m here for a good time, not a long time”

See… I can’t even find a GIF for her. That will probably be the case for most of Housewives from “ The Real Housewives of D.C.”

“The Real Housewives of D.C.” is the first ever “The Real Housewives” show to be cancelled. I think it was cancelled for several reasons. Many people might not have seen it, but I saw it when it first aired and I caught a marathon of the show last year, and that was the last time I watched “The Real Housewives of D.C.”.

Some might be shocked that she is ranked this low, but there was just something about Cat that just wasn’t right to me. I will give her the benefit of the doubt that editing had to do with a lot of what was shown of her. What was shown of her was a lot of hate and meanness.

I didn’t mind her sarcasm that much but she just had a weird auora that I just didn’t like. I do remember she was on “Watch What Happens Live” and from what I remember, she wasn’t the nicest person.

There were moments where we saw a softer side of Cat with her kids, and maybe I would have come around for Cat if “The Real Housewives of D.C.” lasted more than 1 season, but there was only 1 season of the show and she didn’t leave me with a good impression. I didn’t bother me so much when she would call Michaele out, but that was most of her story line, having to do with Michaele.

The rest of the “D.C. Housewives” did had problems with Michaele and her husband, but Cat seemed to be the most ruthless out of the group. The combination of just seeing a “debby-downer” side, most of her focusing on another housewife as most of her storyline and the constant “meanness” lands her at #70.

#69:

Spoiler:  

#69: MARYSOL PATTON

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MIAMI”

Taglines:

(Season 1) “I put others in the spotlight, but somehow it keeps finding me”
    (Season 2) “My job is about making fast decisions, but my personal life I leave up to destiny”

Here we have Marysol Patton at #69. Marysol Patton is one of the original housewives from “The Real Housewives of Miami” or as it was known before it became a housewives series, it was supposed to be a revamp of the show “Miami Social”.

Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of Miami” was a bit weird for all of the housewives. It wasn’t a proper first season because it became a housewive show after the first season was finished filming. Early on, it was supposed to be about beautiful women hosting dinner parties and discussing what was going on in their lives.

Marysol Patton from Season 1 was a lot more interesting than Marysol Patton from Season 2. In the first series, she had a bigger storyline. Her storyline was that her mother lived with her and that she wanted to marry her fiancé at the time, Phillipe. The best part about Marysol was actually her mother; Elsa. If Elsa was a housewives, she would be at the very Top part of my list.

Mama Elsa is very entertaining and she was a great edition to the show, and she probably helped the show garner a Season 2. She definitely is memorable person with so many quotes to chose from. She was hilarious and I definitely had a soft spot for Mama Elsa.

But this countdown has to do with Marysol. I was a bit surprised that Marysol was back for Season 2. Come to find out in Season 2, her and Phillipe separated. I do feel that Marysol was brought back for Season 2 because of Mama Elsa. I do feel bad that sometimes during the second season that she was picked on a bit. But she did have Ana back her up and help stand up for her. It wasn’t until the end of Season 2 where we really saw Marysol coming to play. I was proud she stood up for herself and I feel that if she was like that throughout the Season, than she would be higher up in my list.

Marysol Patton started out as a great housewife in Season 1, but by Season 2, she faded into the background and that is why she is #69.

But, Mama Elsa is amazing! Lol.

Hints for the next Housewives:

A housewife no longer on one of the most successful shows, an east coast girl, and a housewife with plastic surgery .

Tell me your opinions on the ranking so far .

Not surprised at seeing Cindy this low, never watched RHODC and pretty surprised at seeing Marysol this low. The hints could really apply to pretty much anyone, but I think Taylor from RHOBH might be out soon because a lot of people find her insufferable.

"I'm high maintenance like a Ferrari, Lamborghini. I have to take care of myself, so I'm gonna be pretty on the road."

I had no idea there was even a RHODC.

While I admittedly watch every season of every show, RHOC will always be my favorite. Tamra and Vicki. <3

I love the early seasons of RHOC with Vicki, Jeana, Jo, Lauri, Tammy, Peggy, Lynne etc. I love how they also focused heavily on their daughters like Cara and Brianna.

Only time I've ever seen housewives was season 1 of New Jersey, but its an interesting read anyways
    BB17 - Audrey, Becky, Da'Vonne, Jackie, James, Jason, Meg
    Survivor 31 - Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Kimmi, Kelly, Monica, Peih Gee, Shirin, Tasha
    BGC14 - Ally, Amber, Jelaminah, Lauren, Shannade, Shannon

Great job! I didn't like any of them except Mama Elsa, i did not watch a lot of RHODC & RHOMiami so yea i can not make judgement on them but Cindy was just kinda there, i don't hate her or care for her so it was not a surprise that she was ranked last. Hopefully Nene and Teresa will rank really high! Love them both haha

Achievements

I pretty much agree with the rankings so far. I hope to see some of my favorites near the top!
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Welcome back to the ranking everyone !

I am so happy that you are all enjoying the ranking and I am having so much fun making this ranking.

Let's continue with the ranking with #68-66:

Here is #68:

Spoiler:  

DESHAWN SNOW

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA”

Tagline: (Season 1) “I always knew I was destined for greatness”

We have DeShawn Snow at #68. DeShawn snow was an original member of one of the most popular shows from the franchise “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”. I remember first seeing DeShawn, she was such a nice woman with a very nice personality. She started the show by showing us the new house that she, her husband, and her kids were moving in and the house was spectacular.

I have not seen Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” in a while, but I will always think back to how nice DeShawn was. That being said, she didn’t cause any rifts between any of the housewives. She really didn’t impact the show. She was there as a nice housewife and she pretty much got along with everyone. That is all good, but on a reality show, you need to be a bit more interesting and engaging and I think DeShawn lacked that a bit.

The one time I do remember that DeShawn got a little mad was when she invited all of the girls to a barbeque and Kim didn’t show up. A few years later, I think I read that her and her husband are not together anymore.

There aren’t many gifs for DeShawn but there is a GIF for her opening line in the Opening Title for the show. DeShawn, like Cindy Barshop, was a bit boring on the show. She didn’t really excite me. I feel just like a few of the housewives, she wasn’t made for reality tv. I think she was too “normal” to be on reality tv.

DeShawn had to compete with a few girls like NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak, who both had big personalities. DeShawn’s storyline was pretty much about her family, there wasn’t that much drama or excitement coming from DeShawn.

DeShawn Snow from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” was a really nice housewive, but I feel that the reason she was not asked back for Season 2 was because she didn’t have drama with any of the girls and her personality on the show wasn’t strong enough and kind of faded into the background amongst other big personalities on the show and that is why she is #68 on my countdown.

#67:

Spoiler:  

AVIVA DRESCHER

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY”

Tagline: (Season 5) “Never underestimate a woman born and raised in New York City”

Aviva Drescher is #67 on our countdown and she is related to celebrity Fran Drescher who you might know from the TV Show “The Nanny”. Even when the season first started, Fran Drescher barely wanted to even mention anything about Aviva.

Aviva actually started out pretty cool and she had a very interesting story. She talked about an accident she had when she was younger that left her with one leg. She initially was pretty close with Ramona but as the season went on, she fought with both Ramona and Sonja quite a bit.

Aviva herself was at the center at some of the drama for Season 5 of “The Real Housewives of New York City” but that is not why she is this low on my ranking. She did make the season interesting, but for some reason, I found her a bit annoying. She just got on my nerves as the season went on, especially the whole Ramona and Aviva’s father ordeal. That was a bit confusing to me.

Aviva really stepped up to the plate when they were on vacation in St. Barts when she got into arguments with both Ramona and Sonja. Who could forget Aviva saying this:

Sometimes I felt that Aviva had this pompous attitude and that she thought that she was better than everyone. I do think that Aviva tried to cause more drama to stay on the show and it was apparent watching Season 5. I guess it worked for her because I think she might be back for the next season.

There is a difference for me with Ramona and Aviva. At least with Ramona’s drama, I laughed and it was pretty funny. With Aviva arguing with some of the housewives, it did nothing for me. Maybe it’s because Ramona might be funnier? I’m not sure but Aviva Drescher is at #67 because I didn’t enjoy watching her on Season 5 of of “The Real Housewives of New York City” like I did with girls like Ramona and Sonja.

#67:

Spoiler:  

TAYLOR ARMSTRONG

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS”

Taglines: (Season 1) “It may look like I have it all, but I want more”
    (Season 2) “I’ve finally found my voice, and I’m not afraid to use it”
    (Season 3) “I fought too hard for the zip code to go home now”

We have at #67; Taylor Armstrong. Taylor Armstrong’s post is going to be an interesting one. Lol. Taylor Armstrong was apart of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” since the very beginning. I feel like we saw many different sides of Taylor throughout the 3 seasons of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” so far.

In Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, Taylor’s two big story lines were her relationship with her husband Russell and her fighting with Kim. Taylor and her husband’s relationship was a big question amongst all of the housewives in the first season.

I recently watched the first season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” as a marathon and Lisa Vanderpump said something very interesting. Lisa Vanderpump said that she thought Taylor would rather live the Beverly Hills lifestyle and not have the best marriage rather than being happy being married and not have the Beverly Hills lifestyle. From what I saw from the first season, I agree with her a bit. I felt bad because she did not look happy in her marriage from the first season. At least from what I saw, I saw a bit of awkwardness between both of them in several scenes.

I was shocked when I heard of Russell Armstrong’s suicide and my heart goes out to Taylor Armstrong. I could not imagine going through something like that and I think that Taylor Armstrong is a strong person. Is was a bit weird to watch Season 2, especially since there were rumors that they were going to cancel Season 2. I felt for Taylor Armstrong in Season 2. She definitely went through it in Season 2 especially when some rumors came to light.

By Season 3, Taylor Armstrong was not a big character and kind of took a back seat. By Season 3, she didn’t have much of a storyline. She would interact with the housewives but she wasn’t that much of apart of the series as she was with the other seasons. I feel that Taylor Armstrong can’t go higher on my list because I like other housewives better.

Hints for the next three housewives:

Made international news, In charge of a modeling agency, and a housewife born in Texas

Aviva is a goddess! I love her, she would be top 20 for me. Taylor is an interesting one, that's for sure... I wish she was a little less uncomfortable to watch though.

I am back with today’s ranking !

Today I will be ranking the Housewive’s from #66-64.

Here is #66:

Spoiler:  

LYNDA ERKILETIAN

Tagline: (Season 1) “I give people enough rope to hang themselves, and the smart people don’t”

I am as shocked as you are that they allowed that as a tagline for the opening credits of “The Real Housewives of D.C.”. Lynda is another housewife from the only cancelled housewife show.

Lynda is in charge of her modeling agency in Washington D.C. She was successful, she had a beautiful bodyfriend, and she was family oriented. Lynda was almost like the “ring leader” in the group against Michaele. To me, she was a bit unforgiving with Michaele and I think that got inside Michaele’s head and made her do even more things.

My problem with Lynda as with many of the housewives from D.C. is that we didn’t get to know them as well as some of the other housewives that we have seen on our T.V. screens for years. Also, Lynda to me was very one-note. We didn’t get to see very much of her personality. She was a very strong business women and I think she was kind of the “D.C. Version” of Caroline from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” in that she was very tough with some of the housewives.

Lynda was a very hard worker with a very tough attitude. I wish we saw a softer side with Lynda but the problem could have been with editing and that there was only 1 season of this show. It is hard to get to know anyone on tv only off of 1 season and this is why she is #66 on my list.

Here is #65:

Spoiler:  

MICHAELE SALAHI

Tagline: (Season 1) “People have a hard time saying no to me and that’s just been my blessing”

Here we have it ladies and gentlemen, one of the most controversial housewives in “Housewives History”. “The Real Housewives of D.C.” gained so much press before it even premiered because of a certain person; Michaele Salahi and her husband at the time, Tareq. The Salahi’s were known as the “White House gate crashers”. This not only made national news but also international news.

Of the only season of “The Real Housewives of D.C.”, the center of the drama was about the Salahi’s. Many of the housewives felt that Michaele was a different person before she met Tareq and that Tareq brain washed her. I feel that many of the housewives had more of a problem with Tareq than with Michaele because of Tareq’s attitude and actions towards the housewives and their husbands.

The season of “The Real Housewives of D.C.” came to a head when the episode aired of the “White House gate crashers”. The aftermath including some of the court session was aired as well and sometimes it was hard for the housewives to watch. A few of the housewives tried to give Michaele the benefit of the doubt before the event, but after this happened, they were pretty much done with her.

Something that a few of the housewives said at the reunion for “The Real Housewives of D.C.” was very interesting. They said that this turned into a completely different show because of the Salahi’s and not in a good way. They felt that the Salahi’s ruined the show. Even after the show, many of the housewives felt it was because of them that the show was not renewed for a second season and that they couldn’t do another season with the Salahi’s because of their actions. I don’t know what is true and what is not true, I am just going based off of what I have seen on the television.

What makes Michaele #65 on my countdown is because that there was just so much drama with them, way to much drama, I didn’t know whether to believe them or not, we didn’t know what was true. At the reunion, it seemed that they were called out of many of their lies. Toward the end of the season, she didn’t become that enjoyable and it wasn’t fun watching her on the show.

Here is #64:

Spoiler:  

ROBIN RICHMOND REICHMAN

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF VANCOUVER”

Tagline: (Season 2) “I might be a country girl, but I've got this city in the palm of my hand”

Here we have Robin Richmond Reichman at #64 from the successful series “The Real Housewives of Vancouver”. After the departure of Christina and Reiko from the series, they brought in 3 new housewives for the second season, Robin was one of those housewives.

Robin’s claim to being well off was that she was living off her divorce settlement. Robin was very sweet housewife from Texas and originally got along with all of the housewives at first. Robin started to become very good friends with Mary as well as trying to be friends with the other housewives.

The problem with Robin for me and why she is ranked this low is, because she flip-flopped. She is one of those people that tried to please everyone and tried to be on everyone’s side, and while that is not necessarily a bad thing, it didn’t work for Robin. At the time, Jody, Ronnie, and Amanda did not get along with Mary, but Robin tried to feed both sides information, and instead of trying to bring them together, it caused drama and it looked bad on Robin’s part. Robin also said some things that were out of line to Amanda, who is a recovering alcoholic (her words, not mine). She essentially put herself in the middle of the drama and even a few of the housewives questioned her loyalty and didn’t know if they could trust her.

She tried being a good friend to all of the housewives and if someone was talking about someone, she would go and tell the other person, almost like a child. I see sometimes Robin did it from a good place, but it kind of blew up by the end of the season. She is a nice person, but she got caught up in some of the drama and that is why she is #64 on my list.

By the way, if you haven’t seen “The Real Housewives of Vancouver” and you would like to watch it, message me because there are links you can watch it.

Here are hints for the next three housewives:

A housewives that lasted one season, had a feud with Alexis Bellino, and the housewives daughter's were drinking underage.

I don't know who any of them are, lol. SMH @ Kyle Richards not being out yet!!

Achievements

Robin was a complete bitch, but I loved her at the same time.

BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

Achievements

WERQ @ Aviva being out this early. I hate(d) her so much!

And Lynne is definitely coming up. I also think Kimberly from RHOC season 1 could be next. And finally either Vicki, Tamra, or Gretchen for the 2nd hint. I hope it's Vicki!
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

I think Peggy or whatever her name is from OC is the feud w/ Alexis one, also Lynne is definite.

My Top 10 would be (in no particular order)
    Bethany- NYC
    Ramona- NYC "Turtleeeee Timeeee"
    Sonja- NYC
    Nene- ATL "Plonk"
    Sheree- ATL "Who gonna check me boo?"
    Phaedra- ATL "Mmmmm Hmmmm"
    Lisa- BH
    Brandi- BH "Color me slut"
    Caroline- NJ "We are FA-MA-LEE We are thick as thieves"
    Teresa- NJ "Prostitution WHOOREEEE"
    Last edited by applemania; 06-26-2013 at 10:32 PM.
      Spoiler:  

ANTM 23: Cody Courtney India Paige Tash Tatiana
    CoNTM 3: Karen MariaCamila
    MoNTM 1: Anujin Jagzma Mandhai Nominerdene

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast