Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: (#3 RANKED) ITALIAGUY2468 RANKS THE REAL HOUSEWIVES!

"You're an insignificant ass hair!" <3

And I live for the Richards sisters! <3333

Hey everyone !

I am back with the Housewives' Ranking!

We are at the Top 8 and after this ranking we will be at the Top 6 !

Here is #8:

Spoiler:  

SONJA MORGAN

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY”

Spoiler:  

We have the sexy Sonja Morgan at #8 on my Real Housewives ranking. Sonja Morgan entered “The Real Housewives of New York City” towards the middle of Season 3 and has been on the show ever since.

Sonja entered in Season 3 of “The Real Housewives of New York City”, which happens to be in the Top 5 of my favorite seasons of any housewife show. So much was going on during Season 3 because it was a bit of a darker season with all the girls fighting with each other, especially the Bethenny vs Jill drama. I feel that Sonja had perfect timing entering the show, she entered the show at the right time and lightened up the mood.

Sonja Morgan I feel was brought into the show to add some spice as well as trying to be the comedic relief. When things would get tough or there would be tons of arguments, Sonja would give her two sense and it make everything a bit better. She was definitely one of my favorites in Season 3 of “The Real Housewives of New York City” because of her positivity.

One thing I really like about Sonja Morgan is that she is very comfortable with her body and she isn’t afraid to show off her body. She is happy with who she is and she almost had a “cougar vibe” to it and she would play up to that at times. Sonja had said herself that she has dated younger men as well as a man named Harry, who is pretty well-known in that circle.

Sonja is a single mother and it seemed that she had a pretty bad divorce, some of it was shown on the show. We also find out that Sonja has had her fare share of heartbreak and I think that Sonja masked that a bit with how she acts with the housewives, or maybe that is how she deals with some situations.

Sonja’s closest relationship had to be with fellow housewife Ramona Singer. Sonja and Ramona have known each other for many years and they even coined the term “Ramonja” from being really close on the show. It was fun seeing them together getting into trouble like sneaking into the bathroom on the yacht so Ramona could take a pregnancy test. More towards Season 6, the two bickered more than we have seen but at the end, they still seemed like pretty good friends.

It wasn’t until the later seasons that we saw the sassy side of Sonja Morgan. Sonja liked to host many parties and had many surprises at them, such as her dressing up in Victorian Style lingerie but forgot to put on underwear under her costume. One of the parties in particular had an argument between her and housewife Alex McCord, and it ended with Sonja kicking her out of her house. Sonja was also into the business side as well because she made her own line of toasters.

Sonja lands at #8 on my list because she had perfect timing arriving on “The Real Housewives of New York City”. She was a delight to watch most of the time she was on the show. I definitely like the Sonja has been on the show for as long as she has because she adds some spice and sexiness to the show. Her friendship with Ramona is fun to see and Sonja Morgan is just all around a great time.

Here is #7:

Spoiler:  

JOANNA KRUPA

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MIAMI”

Spoiler:  

Next up we have the supermodel that is Joanna Krupa. Joanna Krupa came onto “The Real Housewives of Miami” in Season 2 along with 3 other housewives to shake things up.

Joanna Krupa is definitely a big part in pop culture, she has been on over 120 magazine covers including Maxim. She was also on Dancing with the Stars a few years back and she made it all the way to the sem-finals I believe. She is also a member of PETA. If you have heard of Top Model, you have heard of Joanna Krupa because she hosts Poland’s version of America’s Next Top Model. Her husband Roman is also pretty popular in Miami because he owns a great nightclub called Mynt Lounge. I have met both of them quite a few times and they are pretty cool people and the nightclub is really fun to go to as well.

The first season of “The Real Housewives of Miami” was a bit of a dud for a few reasons, including the lack of marketing for the show. When it was announced that there was a Season 2, I knew they had to shake things up and they did, they brought in 4 new housewives. The first picture I saw from “The Real Housewives of Miami”
    while they were filming for Season 2 was a photo of Joanna, Karent, and Lisa. I was so happy that Joanna was on the show because I knew she was gonna shake things up.

Having known who she was before the show, I knew she was a strong woman and she always spoke her mind no matter what. So, I knew she was going to ruffle some feathers on the show. Joanna became pretty good friend with Karent and Lisa on the show. Her biggest fights with with housewife Adriana. I don’t know if Adriana was jealous of Joanna, but Lea sure thinks so. I do think Adriana feels threated by her because she feels that she was the hot one before Joanna came onto the show.

Joanna and Adriana were both pretty similar in the fact that they were both very pretty and both pretty outspoken, so it wasn’t a surprise that they butted heads a lot. A big topic of Season 2 was Joanna’s drinking because it did seem to get her in trouble a bit. On the show, some of the times when she drank, she would say things without really thinking about it first and it sometimes came off as rude. What really started the fights between them two was Adriana making these slick comments about Joanna, including talking to her fiancé.

Probably the biggest moments of Season 2 was the huge fight between Joanna and Adriana at Lisa’s lingerie party. Karent was pretty much being bullied by some of the other housewives, so I feel it was nice to see Joanna come and help defend her when Adriana was confronting Karent. Adriana didn’t like that Joanna was sticking up for Karent so they started fighting. Adriana did start walking away and Joanna followed her, so she turned around and slapped her and it almost turned into a brawl. Both were wrong in that situation and I don’t think the situation would have gotten that far if they both weren’t drinking, and if Joe Francis wasn’t on the show.

A big part of Joanna’s storyline was her sister Marta. Joanna and Marta had a pretty typical sibling kind of relationship. Marta was kind of in Joanna’s shadow a bit, especially with how famous Joanna was. Joanna became a bit stressed out that her sister and fiancé were always bickering with each other.

Joanna and Adriana tried to smooth things over in Season 3 especially since both were getting married that Season. Joanna Krupa’s wedding was the Season 3 finale and all seemed well, until the Season 3 reunion. Joanna and Adriana were at odds with each other again and Joanna’s friendship with Lisa was hurt because of the digs they made at each other.

Joanna Krupa is definitely one of the highlights of “The Real Housewives of Miami” for me, she’s gorgeous, she’s a supermodel and she’s not afraid to speak her mind. Some things she says are a bit too blunt and some things are a bit nasty, but overall she is pretty real to me. Although Joanna isn’t returning to “The Real Housewives of Miami”, if they even have another season, I’m pretty sure we will be seeing more of Joanna Krupa soon.

Who will be next on my Ranking?

Here are the 6 remaining housewives left
    :

Bethenny Frankel
    Lisa Vanderpump
    NeNe Leakes
    Ramona Singer
    Teresa Giudice
    Vicki Gunvalson

Kween Krupa <333

I'm honestly rooting for Tre to win, tbh~

NeNe, Teresa and Ramona for Top 3 <3

Last edited by NikkySan; 07-17-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Hey everybody !

We are down to the Top 6 of "The Real Housewives" ranking!

After this update, we will be at the Final 4!

Check out which housewives' land at #'s 6 and 5 .

Here is #6:

Spoiler:  

VICKI GUNVALSON

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY”

We have “The OG” of “The Real Housewives” series at #6, Vicki Gunvelson. I do feel that many probably thought she would be #1 on my rank just because she is housewives royalty, but that is not the case.

Vicki Gunvalson definitely deserves some respect whether you like her or not. She has been apart of The Real Housewives since the very beginning since it was originally going to be called “Behind The Gates”. Vicki Gunvalson appeared on our screen on the first season of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” to which Vicki said in an interview started filming about 10 years ago.

I think being the only original left and being apart of the original series of the first ever Real Housewives series pretty much is a lock for at least the Top 10 of a list for me. In the early seasons of “The Real Housewives of Orange County”, we see Vicki is incharge of a real estate company and fellow housewife Lauri Peterson worked for her as well. Vicki was married to a man named Don and she had two kids, Michael and Briana.

Vicki’s daughter Briana has always been fun to watch on the series because we saw her grow up and start her own family and she also seems to be the voice of reason when it comes to her mother, Vicki. I do think Vicki was very relatable, especially in the early series. You can’t help but laugh at some of the things she did, like surprising her son at his dorm in college. It did seem that her and Don had a happy marriage and everything seemed great for Vicki.

In came Vicki Gunvalson’s partner in crime, Tamra Barney when she became a housewife in Season 3. They were definitely a dynamic duo and Vicki was definitely a friend to Tamra. Tamra would always tell Vicki about her marriage problems and telling her that her husband doesn’t like them hanging out. Vicki and Tamra had a pretty tight bond most of the time, that is until the last few years.

I think it was Tamra that brought up that Vicki usually doesn’t get along with the “new housewives” on the show too well. But that saying held true to both of them. The biggest moment that stuck out for me was when new housewife at the time Gretchen Rossi entered the show in Season 4. Vicki really didn’t like Gretchen that much and that she thought Gretchen was dating an older man for money. So along with Tamra, they wanted to get Gretchen “naked wasted” so she could make a fool out of herself. That really put both of the housewives in a bad spot with viewers.

Vicki and Gretchen always had butted heads when both were on the show. I do think Vicki had more of a problem with her boyfriend Slade because she felt he was an opportunist and a dead beat dad since he dated 2 other housewives from “The Real Housewives of Orange County”. Gretchen would always defend Slade and that would start arguments between her and Vicki. I wish they would have tried burying the hatchet like Gretchen and Tamra tried to.

Vicki got her vows renewed with her husband Don, but not long after that, they got divorced and it really took a toll on Vicki. I felt really bad for Vicki but she eventually started dating a man named Brooks, who had a shady past. That is where the problems lied in Vicki and Tamra’s friendship. Everybody thought it was a bit of a double standard for Vicki being hard on Slade when her boyfriend was just as bad. In one of the season finales, Vicki and Tamra got into a screaming match which seemed to end their friendship.

Vicki and Tamra eventually became friends but it seems a bit of the trust is gone, they don’t seem how they used to be. They are working towards the friendships. Although Vicki didn’t like most new housewives, she did get along with a new housewife named Shannon in this current season. Vicki seems a bit weary of Tamra because of the drama Tamra was causing in the cast. Past housewive Lauri came back onto the show and started some drama and spread rumors about Vicki sleeping around which ended in Vicki denying it and a screaming match between the two of them.

Vicki Gunvalson is an OG of the OC and she is proud to wear that name. Vicki has definitely put in her fair share and she definitely is one of the “Icons” for the Bravo network. She definitely deserves respect for obvious reasons. Do I think Vicki will leave “The Real Housewives of Orange County”? I think Vicki will stay on “The Real Housewives of Orange County” as long as the show airs because lets face it, Orange County wouldn’t be the same without Vicki Gunvalson.

Here is #5:

Spoiler:  

LISA VANDERPUMP

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS”

The fabulous Lisa Vanderpump is the housewife that lands at #5 on my list. You might know Lisa Vanderpump because she is an original housewife on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.

I was going back and forth where to put Lisa Vanderpump on my list because I changed how I felt about her a bit. I feel the way she acted towards the later seasons brought her down a few spots for me. Lisa Vanderpump is married to Todd and they have two kids together, Pandora and Max. Lisa is from England and I am so glad she is not like Cat Ommanney from “The Real Housewives of D.C.”. Lisa was definitely a breath of fresh air. There was just a certain amount of class you could just feel by just even looking at her. Lisa carries herself well and cares about her appearance. I got to give it to Lisa that she always looks fabulous! She knows how to dress and I really enjoy her fashion.

In Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, you could definitely tell that she was the closest with fellow housewife Kyle Richards. It was always fun watching Lisa and Kyle together because it was just effortless for them to be friends. They pretty much always got along and they really didn’t have confrontations. Lisa was on Kyle’s side and was there for her when Kyle was fighting with Camille Grammer in the first season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.

Always a big hot topic of not only Lisa Vanderpump but of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is Lisa Vandermpump’s dog, Giggy. Giggy has always been a popular character on the show and Andy Cohen seems to love him, Giggy is featured on many things for the Bravo network as well.

In Season 2, Lisa was met with a new person, Brandi Glanville. Lisa did see how Kyle and Kim first reacted towards her. A good portion of Lisa’s story arc for “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” Season 2 was her relationship with Taylor. There was one scene in particular where Taylor poured her heart out to Lisa and telling her about their friendship. I think that conversation really made them have a really great friendship. Lisa was even there for Taylor as well when Taylor was going through what she went through in Season 2.

Towards the end of Season 3 was when Lisa started to change a bit. Lisa had some problems with housewife Adrienne Maloof like how Brandi had problems with her as well. Lisa opened her new restaurant called “SUR” and Adrienne sent some flowers, but it seems Lisa was holding a bit of a grudge. Lisa and Camille even got into a bit of an argument when Camille told Lisa that she didn’t fully own her SUR restaurant.

The cracks in Lisa and Kyle’s friendship started to show in Season 4. Lisa started to become closer to Brandi and new housewife Yolanda Foster. Yolanda and Kyle didn’t seem to get along and Kyle and Brandi were at odds, so their friendship became a bit difficult. They did have conversations about both of them holding grudges. Kyle really seemed genuine about moving forward with her friendship with Lisa Vanderpump but Lisa seemed to hold a grudge. I always felt Kyle was moving forward and Lisa was holding a grudge for no reason. Eventually Kyle got tired of trying and Lisa not doing the same.

Things changed for Lisa Vanderpump in Season 5. Lisa, Brandi, and Yolanda seemed to be in a click together and they were definitely having bullying type tactics towards the beginning of Season 5. Towards the end of Season 5, things seemed to change. All the housewives seemed to start going against Lisa. Lisa felt a bit ganged up on and out of the loop. Lisa also felt she was the main target at the reunion. Both Brandi and Kyle seemed to be open to rebuilding their friendships with Lisa. Lisa says she hasn’t changed, but I’m not so sure.

There are only a few housewives that have spinoff shows on Bravo, and Lisa Vanderpump is one of them. Lisa has a show on Bravo called “Vanderpump Rules”. The show really isn’t as much about Lisa as it is about her staff at her restaurant “SUR”. I think the show is really good because It gives me a bit of ”The Hills” type of vibe. The show has been a success and is filming the third season of the show now. Lisa Vanderpump also made housewives history by being the first housewife to appear on Dancing with The Stars.

Lisa Vanderpump definitely helps make “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” what it is. She is a housewife full of class, wisdom and there for a friend. She did have a few bumps in the road but I feel that she is making changes and I feel we are going to see the Lisa Vanderpump we love in Season 6. Lisa definitely seems like a really nice person and she definitely is an important part of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.

There are only four housewives left to be ranked, who do you think will be next?

Welcome everyone to The Top 4 on my Real Housewives Ranking !

Today, I will be revealing the housewife that lands at #4 and is just shy of the Top 3 .

Here is #4:

Spoiler:  

RAMONA SINGER

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY”

We now have the beautiful and witty Ramona Singer from “The Real Housewives of New York City”. Ramona Singer is definitely a stand out person from all of the housewives’ shows and just think how it all started when she was an original housewife on Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of New York City”.

Ramona Singer was definitely made for reality tv! Ramona is actually a bit of a complex character as well, which makes her really interesting to watch. There are very few housewives that I can think pull off a spin-off show, and Ramona is one of them. We first meet Ramona in Season 1, she has long hair and knows the whose who in NYC. Ramona was pretty close with housewife Jill Zarin, and when I mean close I mean they spent time together and fought frequently. Towards the end of the Season, we see her get closer to housewife Bethenny Frankel. Ramona is married to a man named Mario and has a daughter named Avery, who looks exactly like Ramona.

What helps Ramona get to #4 on my list and what I appreciate about her, is her consistency. What I mean by this is you know Ramona isn’t going to be really fake. Ramona can be a little cooky sometimes and she might say things that are shocking, but I really don’t see what she says as really malicious. She does surprise us with a few things each season, but you know at the end of the day that you are going to get cooky Ramona. Ramona pretty always gives me what I want every season and she keeps things interesting.

Ramona has definitely been involved in a lot of drama throughout her 6 seasons on “The Real Housewives of New York City”. A thing I find so funny about Ramona is how she weasels her way out of a situation when she is caught in a lie. Even though she might lie, I wasn’t mad most of the time and I found it pretty entertaining. Her most tumultuous relationship is with Jill Zarin, you could tell there was some deep rooted problems between the two that started way before they started filming the series.

Season 3 was the season where Ramona really started to shine. We got a whole new Ramona, or as she likes to say, Ramona “renewed”. Ramona went from long locks to shoulder length hair and told the viewers that she wanted to re-invent herself. Ramona became extremely close to housewife Bethenny this season with the passing of her father and the crumbling friendship between Bethenny and Jill. It took them arguing with each other on the Brooklyn Bridge to become really close. Fun fact: that was the first episode I ever saw of any Real Housewives show. Also, who could forget Ramona’s runway walk at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.

Ramona was on the popular side of the housewives group once Jill Zarin started to separate herself from a few of the housewives. It all pretty much came to a head when Ramona, Bethenny, Alex, Sonja, and Kelly went on a trip to the Caribbean . I found it pretty funny and so did LuAnn that Kelly went on the trip, especially since most of the housewives thought she was crazy. To be honest, Kelly showed a bit of a crazy side on that trip that caused her to leave early. Jill decided to surprise the girls on the trip and to make up with Bethenny. Jill did not receive a warm welcome from the housewives, much to her surprise.

Season 4 brought Ramona and Jill’s friendship to the limelight. They weren’t really getting along especially after Season 3. They were cordial to each other but really didn’t interact with each other because they didn’t want to start fighting. Ramona would do things that would annoy Jill like drinking her “Ramona Singer Pinot Grigio” wine that she was donating at a convention. It all came to a head when the girls took a trip to Morocco and Ramona and Jill had a huge blowout. You could tell tension was building and they got into a huge argument that left them both in tears.

Season 5 brought even more drama with Ramona. Ramona’s biggest feuds in Season 5 were with housewives Aviva and Heather. I think when it came to Heather, they were pretty much a like even though they butted heads quite a bit. Ramona couldn’t even stand to argue with Heather because when they would, Heather would just smile. They are both strong headed people so it wasn’t a surprise they had drama. When it came to Aviva, Ramona got into arguments with her when her and Sonja were called white trash and with Aviva’s father.

Season 6 was a big one for Ramona. New housewife Kristen came onto the scene and the two butted heads initially. When the housewives were away on a trip, Kristen swam towards Ramona’s boat and overheard her talking crap about her. When Kristen confronted Ramona, Ramona threw a glass cup at Kristen, which resulted in a bit of a busted lip. Both overreacted a bit, but Ramona apologized. After that incident, they went to dinner and patched things up. Ramona still had the same problems with Aviva but she did seem to get along a bit better with LuAnn. We did see an emotional side to Ramona this season when we saw her send Avery off to college, it was very emotional.

Ramona Singer is definitely one of the most popular reality stars on television, not just Bravo. She has her own type of wine called “Ramona Singer Pinot Grigio” as well as being a successful business woman. From coming from such a sad past, she always strived for the best. Ramona has argued with the majority of the housewives but she seems to be in good places with most of them now. If I could describe Ramona in one word, I would have to say that she’s “unforgettable”. But don't forget, it's turtle time!

I want to here from YOU RTVG MEMBERS !

What order do you think the Final 3 housewives will go ?

Will it be.....

BETHENNY FRANKEL

FROM

"THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY"

OR

NENE LEAKES

FROM

"THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA"

OR

TERESA GIUDICE

FROM

"THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY"

I want to here from YOU RTVG MEMBERS
    !

3. Nene
    2. Teresa
    1. Bethenny

imo~

3. Betheny
    2. Teresa
    1. Nene

all 3 are stars tho

3. Bethenny
    2. Teresa
    1. NeNe.

Great top 3!

hoping for
    1. Bethany
    2. NeNe
    3. Teresa
    "I'm high maintenance like a Ferrari, Lamborghini. I have to take care of myself, so I'm gonna be pretty on the road."

1. Nene
    2. Bethenny
    3. Teresa

Beth waaaaay over rated Teresa or Kenya or Nene for the win ;P

Hey everyone !

I am back with the Top 3 for "The Real Housewives" countdown!

I will be ranking the housewives that ranks at #3.

Here is #3
    :

Spoiler:  

BETHENNY FRANKEL

"THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY"

We are down to the Final 3! Our housewife that lands at #3 is none other than Bethenny Frankel from ”The Real Housewives of New York City. Bethenny Frankel is one of the most successful housewives from the “housewives” series as well as one of the most successful reality stars as well.

If I want to start talking about Bethenny Frankel, we have to go all the way back, no not to ”The Real Housewives of New York City”, but to her first appearance on reality tv, “The Apprentice” with Martha Stewart. I never personally watched Martha Stewart’s season of The Apprentice, however, I do know that Bethenny made it all the way to the Final 2 of the show. Later on, Bethenny did have Martha Stewart on her talk show and they talked about her experience on the show, and apparently she was a bit annoying. I did see some clips and from what I gathered, it was her sarcastic personality that rubbed some people the wrong way.

According to Bethenny’s interview with Andy Cohen, she was approached a few years later to join ”The Real Housewives of New York City”, which at the time was going to be called “Manhattan Moms”. Although she wasn’t a housewife at the time, I think it was a good choice for her to be on the show. The original cast of ”The Real Housewives of New York City” was pretty good because they actually did know the majority of each other outside the show and I felt the drama was more genuine than some of the other housewives show’s where you can clearly see it seems like it’s for tv. Bethenny’s sarcastic personality actually attracted me to her as a viewer. She represented someone that really wanted to be successful and that was admirable.

In Season 1 of ”The Real Housewives of New York City”, Bethenny was in a relationship and we learned about her business , “Skinnygirl”. She did have some drama with some of the ladies, especially with her friend at the time, Jill Zarin. Appearntly Jill gave her some places she could advertise her Skinnygirl brand at an event she was having. Jill got pretty angry when she realized exactly how much promotion she had at the event. They did go back to being friends, but the fighting between the two of them would last all 3 seasons of Bethenny’s time on the show.

Bethenny’s role in ”The Real Housewives of New York City” Season 2 was an interesting one for her. A new housewife, Kelly came onto the scene and it just seemed that the two didn’t get along. 1 moment between the two really stuck out to me. The moment was at a dinner and Kelly just went off on Bethenny and it was pretty disgusting to watch. Bethenny in a calmer manner told Kelly off, almost to the point of tears. Bethenny was not dating her boyfriend from Season 1 anymore and her like the other housewives had things to say about fellow housewife, Alex’s husband Simon.

I have to say that ”The Real Housewives of New York City” Season 3 is one of the best seasons in Housewives History. It was a landmark for the entire series it seemed. The Housewives’ series was at the highest it was popularity wise, the season was so good and juicy as well. It was pretty much everything you wanted in a season. Not to mention it was the first season of any Housewives’ show I watched. Season 3 was a big one for all the housewives. The biggest feud that season was between former besties, Bethenny Frankel and Jill Zarin. Bethenny tried to make amends with Jill on more than one occasion, including a meet-up. But Jill wasn’t having any of it. But then the season took a twist. Bethenny was getting engaged, her brand was becoming very successful, and the housewives seemed to go to Bethenny’s side. Jill had a change of heart and wanted to surprise the girls on their trip in the Caribbean. Jill didn’t feel welcome because of her issues with the majority of the housewives. I do feel it was too little to late for her, she had her chance to make amends with Bethenny, but instead she shut her out. At the end of the season, the two got together and Jill apologized, but it seemed there would have to be a bit of time for Bethenny to forgive Jill. At the reunion, Bethenny had her baby a few weeks prior and she seemed to have no ill will for Jill, but it was pretty clear they wouldn’t be friends like they used to be.

Season 3 of ”The Real Housewives of New York City” was the last season for Bethenny Frankel and she left the show. I think she was very smart for that, not only for her business deal, but because the dynamics changed and it seemed there was something “off” about the show or something was missing starting in Season 4. Bethenny’s Skinnygirl brand continued to flourish and she went on another reality show called “Skating with the Stars” where she became the runner-up again.

Bethenny Frankel also got her own spinoff show with Bravo, which chronicled her marriage and motherhood. Bethenny decided to leave reality tv after the 3rd season of her spinoff show. She made her way to talk shows and became pretty good friends with Ellen Degeneres . Rumors were swirling that she was getting her own talk show and it finally came true. Bethenny Frankel did get her own talk show and is the first housewife from the series to get one. Over the next few years, Bethenny went through a bit of a rough patch. She got divorced from her husband and her talk show got cancelled.

Bethenny Frankel definitely deserves her Top 3 spot in my countdown. She has helped pave the way for other housewives to venture off and do things. Many housewives including Bethenny are successful authors and have branched out to do other things outside of the Housewives shows. Bethenny has accomplished so much, she was on “The Apprentice with Martha Stewart”, ”The Real Housewives of New York City”, “Skating with the Stars”, she had her own spinoff show, she’s a best selling author and she was a talk show host. Whether you like her or not, you can’t deny what she has done for the Housewives series and her sarcastic and witty personality definitely helps make her memorable.

We have two housewives left in our ranking? What will their ranking be in my countdown?

Find out soon !

RTVG MaxRoc21 aliceburdeufan4eva2's Avatar
    2 & 1 !?
    ANTM23 - India Tati Marissa Paige Cory

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345