Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Elouai's Next Top Model 17: Runner-Ups Revenge

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

Elouai's Next Top Model 17: Runner-Ups Revenge

RTVG! Elouai's Next Top Model is back for its seventeenth cycle! And this time, the competition is out for REVENGE!

Fifteen runner-ups have returned for VENGEANCE for the seventeenth cycle of ENTM! Each returning runner-up failed to achieve the crown in her original cycle, but has returned for the ULTIMATE PAYBACK! The next thirteen weeks of competition will put the models through their paces in this high stakes, high rewards cycle. Fifteen runner-ups will get their second chance at proving they're more than second place, but only ONE will win the ultimate vindication!

The winner of Elouai's Next Top Model 17: Runner-Ups Revenge will receive:

-An exclusive modeling contract with Elouai Model Management!
    -A cover and fashion editorial in Vogue Italia!
    -Campaign deals with Chanel and Alvari!
    -A cosmetic campaign with MAC!
    &
    -A cash prize of $1,000,000!

Each week the girls must impress not only the public who will vote on their shoots, but the all-important panel of judges who will also critique them:

Former supermodel and head judge Karin Elouai leads the panel, and alongside her is returning judge Karl Lagerfeld. New to the panel this season is iconic fashion designer, Alva Riazzi, and the ultimate winner of Elouai's Next Top Model Bridget Windflakes! The girls must impress these four prominent fashion figures, as well as our line-up of incredible special guest-judges, at panel each week!

Let's reunite with our fifteen runner-ups of Elouai's Next Top Model!

COURTNEY
    CYCLE|1

114.5 points separated this All-American girl from being the first Top Model! Courtney began her journey on Cycle 1 in the bottom two, and after a fierce transformation progressed each week, landing in the final 2. Disenfranchised after losing, Courtney quit the industry, but is now back to prove she can be high-fashion, and will outshine Ewa as Elouai's Next Top Model!

FRIDA

CYCLE|2

Frida is the ultimate fan-favorite of Cycle 2, but 180.5 points kept her from the title during her original cycle. Frida stirred the pot and showed off her skills, delivering amazing photos and exuding confidence and personality no other contestant could match. Since the show, Frida has become 'The Paris Hilton of Europe'. In 2011 she came out with her hit Euro Pop Dance track "Sexy Baby Did A Naughty On The Dance Floor", going platinum in Azerbaijan and Moldova. She has returned to Cycle 17 to prove that she is the best contestant to ever grace ENTM.

VIOLET
    CYCLE|3

141 points separated lesbian sales associate Violet from the title during Cycle 3. This timid California girl immediately became tough competition when her long red locks were traded in for a fierce ice blonde pixie. Violet has traded her modeling skills for acting chops, and made a name for herself both on screen and on stage. But Violet is now returning to the runway to prove she has what it takes to be more than second best to Lemon.

SAE
    CYCLE|4

Of all the runner-ups, Sae from Cycle 4 was the closest to winning, with only 19 points in between her and the title, which was taken by Chantal Aka. Sae was a quiet student from Japan who proved week after week that what she lacked in age and experience, she made up for in modeling ability. Since the competition, she was the lead singer of a popular J-Pop girl group D3ST1NY. Earlier this year the band broke up, and Sae went solo. Before she embarks on her solo project, she wanted to come back to prove she can outshine Chantal, the most successful winner of ENTM.

ANGE
    CYCLE|5

165 points kept Ange from the title Cycle 5. She started off in the bottom as the meek short girl, but held on to the handlebars of fierceness and didn't let go, delivering amazing photo after amazing photo, making it all the way to the finale in The Netherlands. Since the show, Ange has modeled in Asia for top brands and photographers. However, "the sting of not winning has never left my mind. And I've come back to avenge the title I deserve."

HIRANYA
    CYCLE|6

Hiranya was engrossed in perhaps the most controversial and dramatic final 2 in the history of ENTM. She lost the Cycle 6 title by 849 points. Hiranya did not take her lose graciously, and left embittered by the experience despite landing the cover of eL magazine and walking for high-fashion designers. When Runner-Ups Revenge was announced, Hiranya was the first to join. "This cycle was made for me! And I will show all these bitches I am the TRUE Elouai's Next Top Model!"

LALA
    CYCLE|7

Texas bad girl Lala was only 19.5 points away from beating out Roxy in Cycle 7. The tough chick with her boyfriend's name on her hip was an early favorite, winning challenges and receiving high call-outs. Since the show, Lala ditched her boyfriend and the matching tattoo, and attempted to live a regular life away from the modeling world. But she's back, and ready to take the title she deserved nearly ten cycles ago.

BAMBI
    CYCLE|8

204 points were in the way of Bambi and the crown when she lost to Ophelia on Cycle 8 of Elouai's Next Top Model. This firebrand guida from New Jersey was all ass and no class, until she got in front of the camera, appealing to judges such as Donatella Versace Week 1 of this cycle. After her time on ENTM, Bambi got her own reality show "From The Shore to Couture", which documented her own journey towards becoming a supermodel. Bambi's walked for incredible designers and booked many campaigns. But she wants to redeem herself as the partying guida, and shed that reputation in exchange for the title of Top Model.

KAJMA
    CYCLE|9

225 points got in the way of Kajma being the ninth Elouai's Next Top Model. From the start she had massive high-fashion potential and a strong following to match. Since the competition Kajma has worked with top designers, walking the runways at Fashion Week and landing major covers and campaigns. Her post-show success has given her the affirmation to compete on this cycle, and to take the crown from Hana.

ASHAYA
    CYCLE|10

39 points stood between Ashaya and the title of Elouai's Next Top Model 10. In perhaps the most shocking turn of events in ENTM history, Karin declared Ashaya the tenth winner at the live finale, but misheard the real result, and decrowned the false champion, giving the title rightfully to Charlie. Embarrassed and humiliated, Ashaya took a break from modeling and sought counseling. She feels she's now in a better emotional state to return to modeling, and wants to be the RIGHT winner of Runner-Ups Revenge.

FURONDA
    CYCLE|11

America's Next Top Model alumni Furonda was 221 points away from proving she had what it took to go from ANTM reject to ENTM champion, but her efforts were thwarted by Chantal Jones in India. Furonda did some commercial and acting work after her time on ENTM 11, but was excited to return to Runner-Ups Revenge to prove she deserved the crown in her original cycle.

NADIA
    CYCLE|12

High-fashion dancer Nadia came in second during her time on ENTM. She lost the title by 397 points, losing to Aaliope. Since Cycle 12, she's modeled for top designers such as RUTTA, and has been in many campaigns. She took time off from modeling to marry her 76 year-old French billionaire sugar daddy, but has returned to modeling to prove she's not a gold digger, and that she deserved to win her original cycle instead of that "non-m*****f***ing-factor" Aaliope. She's definitely not bitter, in case you were wondering.

NINA
    CYCLE|13

Nina was 118 points away from defeating Bridget in one of the most dramatic final two's ENTM has ever seen. After losing to Bridget, Nina managed to have a successful career on the catwalks and in the pages of magazines. When Bridget became the ultimate top model, Nina couldn't help but join Runner-Up's Revenge to upstage her former competitor.

SYBIL
    CYCLE|14

With 334 points separating Sybil from Naomi on Cycle 14, she was the unavenged underdog of her original cycle. This American stunner wasn't your girl next door, and delivered some truly edgy shots and an edgy personality to match. Deemed the "bitch" of her season, she rubbed everyone and anyone the wrong way. She wants to prove she's more than a pretty bitch and that she has the bark and the bite to not only be Elouai's Next Top Model, but also Elouai's Next Top Villain!

MAYSILEE
    CYCLE|16

202.5 points got in the way of Maysilee taking the crown during Cycle 16. She was the unconventional and exotic beauty who quickly became a top competitor, landing several FCOs and winning over both the panel and public alike. Maysilee has had strong support from her fans unlike any other contestant in the history of ENTM. Now that she's returned to Runner-Ups Revenge, will her fans get her all the way this time around?

The stage has been set for high fashion and high drama!
    Runner-Ups Revenge is going to be a bumpy ride, so strap in, because the ultimate battle for payback begins NOW!
    Last edited by spellboundboy; 04-09-2013 at 10:59 PM.

It's open!! :D
    I still love Nina!!
    .omg

Jesus, Nadia looks AMAZING!

bbott: shelby / whitney

Yay! ENTM is back!

I'm so honored to be playing Ange. All of the girls look better than ever.

Nadia looks INSANE now!

Ange-Watch out, because the modern-day Twiggy is back to slay these other number two's!

wow love this cast my fav girls is kajma ,nadia and other girls <3
    MMAS WINNERS:
      Spoiler:  

WATCH MY FNTM (RANDOM.ORG EDITION) AND VOTE:
    http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=116225

OMG IT'S OPEN!

Frida struts in, holding her teacup chihuahua and Evian water.

Frida: Ugh, look at these lowlife whores. They shouldn't even try to go on with life.

Frida sits her portable dog bowl down and fills it with the Evian water.

Frida: Who the hell stuck this water in the cooler? You all damn well know that Fifi likes her water ROOM TEMP!

Frida throws the open water bottle at the wall.

IT'S CLOSER TO THE TRUTH TO SAY YOU CAAAAN'T GET ENOUGH

Ange-Frida, there are starving children in Mumbai who would kill to have that water! I know this because I spent a year there, de-worming the village women with bum, old rears. You need to calm down.

Frida:

Achievements

Furonda struts in to the model house, list of rules in hand.

Furonda: HAAY! Furonda is back, and fiercer than ever~

Ange-
    Your dog smells, Frida. Or that might just be your crotch.

Achievements

Ashaya looks incredible! Also loving Nina, Nadia and Bambi a lot.
    Honestly I preferred Kajma before her revamp, but she still looks good.

Frida: Bitch please. Fifi gets a mani-pedi every other day. When's been the last time you've had a manicure? Probably never on account of your huge toenail corns and bit off nails.

Achievements

ALL THESE RUNNER-UPS!!!
    NADIA & MAYSILEE

---------- Chained Up ----------

Every single girl looks spectacular! Can't wait for the first shoot!

My fav now are Frida, Sae, Kajma, Ashaya and Nadia

Rooting for Frida, Bambi, Nadia, and Nina!

~Maysilee walks into the model house side-eyeing each of the girls as she walks directly into the confessional. Before she enters, she says one thing~

Maysilee: It's hilarious how highly you girls think of yourselves, when half of you haven't done **** since losing your respective cycles.

In confessional: I'm here to win, and I am not about to let one of these tired ass has beens come in my way of getting back the title I deserve.

oh Kajma

Pulju is my spirit animal

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast