Thread: MK1 (Groups)

MK1 (Groups)

MK1

Mentored by Louis Walsh

1st Audition - "Written In the Stars" / "Read All About It" (Tinie Tempah / Professor Green)

Judges' Houses - "Dub Be Good to Me" (Beats International)

I like them, mainly cos I love sang hooks & rap verses. I doubt they'll go far though - they'll be among the first few acts out.

The girl is probably THE BEST vocalist of the season.
    Just because you and another person mean that, that doesn't make it the truth. You are most negative person on this forum, your posts are draining, I feel like I loose tons of energy whenever I read whatever you write. You basically ruined this season on this forum with your endless and endless and endless posts.

L-M-S 2

Achievements

I don't get it.

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .

Everyone on DS absolutely hated their performance, but I thought they were great! Hope they last a few more weeks.

Not the most vocally impressive act in the competition, but I really enjoyed their performance. Hopefully they'll go far.

BBUK16. #RIP
    SURVIVOR31. kass. monica. wiglesworth. savage. abi. jeff. shirin.
    BBUS17. meg. julia/liz. day. austin. jason. john. becky.

Charlie has been stronger in the past vocally but I did really enjoy their performance tonight, it was definitely entertaining.

i enjoyed their performance..

but they should've changed their name too. how is MK1 any better than GMD3?
    kehlani

BIG BROTHER 17: Jason | AUDREY | Shelli | Jackie | Liz | D'Vonne

I like Charlie's vocal. They're good.

RTVG Apprentice TheFierceLunatic's Avatar
    I fell in love with Charlie's voice from their first audition , they're my favourite same as Ella&Melanie ,but yeah there's something that tells me they'll be kicked out soon ;(

Louis was useless this week. First that cheesy boyband track for District 3 (not that I care about them but I need evidence to back up my point!!!!) and then I Want You Back for MK1? What in dated cheeseball hell was Louis thinking? Go away and think of some current songs PLEASE.

Best band was sent home.

Sadly.
    Just because you and another person mean that, that doesn't make it the truth. You are most negative person on this forum, your posts are draining, I feel like I loose tons of energy whenever I read whatever you write. You basically ruined this season on this forum with your endless and endless and endless posts.

L-M-S 2