Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterchef US General Discussion

Masterchef US General Discussion

/ICANT at this flawless show not having a thread here ! Honestly its so much better than rachet Hell's Kitchen, better character developpement, less lifghts, better contestants.
    If y'all don't watch this, then you should !

btw this bitch is flawless, I call Winner RN !!!!

P.S. The Blind girl is so inspirational

Ryan FTW

YES! I'm so glad this thread has been made.
    I want Christine to win it all

Ryan is so annoying and his plan to sabotage Monti, Josh and Christine flopped so ****ing hard :khia

btw didn't y'all find it **** that Helene left over Tali (whose dish looked a ****ing hot mess) ? IMO they kept him because Tali + Ryan = Ratings

christine for the win!! so inspirational.

I was so mad that Helene left over Tali.
    She seemed so graceful and kind
    Someone tweeted her "@MC3Helene You shouldn't have gone home this week. Tali was awful." and she replied with "@VaMessenger TV land."
    So unfair

This episode was purely flawless !! From the challenge outcome, to the pressure test to the "IN YO FACE" elimination (it was very similar to Max from last season, seeing they are from the same background)
    Anna is growing so much on me ! She looks so passionate about cooking that I jumped of joy when her desert came up on my screen

Tali can leave next

I was really surprised that he actually went home. I thought they were gonna both be safe or something.

I thought Ryan would've been safe, perhaps because I much prefer AU over US where taste typically wins over presentation. I guess they wanted to create a dramatic choice since the two of them were allies.

Today's episode was quite shocking tbh. I never expected ***** to win a mistery box honestly I have a vibe she can easily pull an Adrien if she plays her cards right. Second of all the advantage was stunning ! Like I know they have done similar in the past, but this was freaking deserts, she could have screwed up everyone tbh and finally 2/3 worst dishes were quite a shocker, never expected them to be there like so early in the game (it was quite clear who was going home )G

Banned
    These cooks suck compared to the australian contestants

Quote Originally Posted by jayna2 View Post
    These cooks suck compared to the australian contestants
    Keep your menopause hate for ANTM and not Masterchef , noyone here really cares about you or your opinion.

Glad Felix survived, although I expected her to.

Quote Originally Posted by allicat View Post
    Glad Felix survived, although I expected her to.
    Same xD like I said, with Felix and Becky in the bottom 3, it was pretty clear Scott was leaving

Finally I found the thread I'm rooting for Felix, Christine and Monti to win this season, but other than that Frank winning is okay.
    Helene leaving is so classy, I knew she's the real Bree Van-de-Kamp from first sight. And about Christine, rumors said that it wasn't Christine's idea to be on the show, FOX recruited her.
    Last edited by enfalala; 06-30-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    Finally I found the thread I'm rooting for Felix, Christine and Monti to win this season, but other than that Frank winning is okay.
    Helene leaving is so classy, I knew she's the real Bree Van-de-Kamp from first sight. And about Christine, rumors said that it wasn't Christine's idea to be on the show, FOX invite her.
    well honestly even tho Fox invited her, I think Christine is just a proof of inspiration to everyone out there who suffers from blindness. And if she wins she will be sending the right message so its a win for both Fox and the blind community.

BTW I also agree Helene was very Bree Van-de-Kamp. I could feel it the second I saw her

Did Ryan quit last episode? I didn't hear the judges saying he goes home

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    Did Ryan quit last episode? I didn't hear the judges saying he goes home
    He didnt quit, they did something similar on S1 or S2, I dont remember. They just asked the worst cook to admit his dish was the worst and leave. Its not like Ryan quit, it was pretty clear his dessert was a flop cosidering it didnt even stay intact

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast