Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterchef US General Discussion

There's some previews for Mondays episode on youtube. It shows the yellow team being briefed about the pressure test.

I can't describe how sad and angry I am at this elimination it pisses me off that she left when there are people like Tali still in the game. She had been doing so well and I'm pissed at the judges tbh

Quote Originally Posted by jorge View Post
    I can't describe how sad and angry I am at this elimination it pisses me off that she left when there are people like Tali still in the game. She had been doing so well and I'm pissed at the judges tbh
    The thing I like about Master Chef is that the game is very fair, once you lose challenge then you face elimination. And no matter how potential or big character you are, if you have the worst dish you go home right away.
    But to be honest they should increase the number of people facing the elimination test.

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    The thing I like about Master Chef is that the game is very fair, once you lose challenge then you face elimination. And no matter how potential or big character you are, if you have the worst dish you go home right away.
    But to be honest they should increase the number of people facing the elimination test.
    I agree, but at the same time, I wish they would look at past performances to base their decisions. Since S1, there have been many amazing cooks cut too early/unfairly for one small mistake.

I agree, but at the same time, I wish they would look at past performances to base their decisions. Since S1, there have been many amazing cooks cut too early/unfairly for one small mistake.
    Then on that logic Ryan should've stayed /bitter I want Felix or Tanya to win, but Frank will probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopscale View Post
    Then on that logic Ryan should've stayed /bitter I want Felix or Tanya to win, but Frank will probably.
    IA tho xD, I hated Ryan, he was an A-hole but he wasent the worst cook overall. I also think Frank is going to win, his edit is very positive since day 1 tho it could probably go downhill at some point

IA tho xD, I hated Ryan, he was an A-hole but he wasent the worst cook overall. I also think Frank is going to win, his edit is very positive since day 1 tho it could probably go downhill at some point
    He kept the show entertaining TBH. Past couple episodes have been boring lol

I'd hate to see the tattoed girl and David(?) win.

He kept the show entertaining TBH. Past couple episodes have been boring lol

I'd hate to see the tattoed girl and David(?) win.
    he did but sometimes it was just annoying to hear him bitch how everyone's dish was crap and his was flawless. Kinda like Christian last season, he was too arrogant.

Are you watching it rn? LOL David

Are you watching it rn? LOL David
    OFC xD I was cracking, I hate him as much as I disliked Ryan if he stays over Mike, I'll be VERY dissapointed

I will too! I hope David and Tali go in a double

Guess that won't happen

Icant at Tali still being there, how many horrible dishes in row does he have to make for them to realize he sucks my bet is on Tanya leaving.

FFS David is sucha joke

how da **** is David still there....wtf

Oh here it is the thread dedicated for Masterchef US S3! I'm rooting for Christine to win. She's such an inspirational

I just started to like/pay attention to the cowboy...
    David should go, his dish was horrible.

How David slipped by once more is out of my mind but atleast Tali is gone it was like his 10000th time in the bottom 3

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm kinda rooting for Monti. Underdogs FTW.

And wtf @ David. His food got thrown out last week and he cooks raw fish this week. He's pretty much gotta kill Ramsay to be eliminated.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast